PDA

View Full Version : SEAL Team Admiral-Obama is a 'Fantastic' President

DiabloViejo
08-17-2012, 10:48 PM
<span style='font-size: 14pt'>Seal Team Six Admiral – Obama Is ‘Fantastic’ President (VIDEO)</span>
August 16, 2012
By Wendy Gittleson

The killing of Osama bin Laden is often considered one of the highlights of President Obama’s first term as President and more specifically, as Commander-in-Chief. In his first interview, Admiral William McRaven, the Admiral in charge of the invasion that successfully captured and killed the master mind behind the 9/11 attacks. He had some stellar words about the man whom he credits with making the greatest decisions on that now infamous night, President Obama.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2012/08/16/seal-team-six-admiral-obama-is-fantastic-president-video/

Gayle in MD
08-18-2012, 12:04 AM
Still can't get over how viciously the right attacked President Obama for accomplishing what Bush couldn't do in eight years, or didn't ever really WANT to do!

But then, he and his FATHER were both business cronies of the bin Laden family, the Saudi Prince, IOW, al Qaeda's financiers, and interestingly, also cronies of the no bid contractors who made billions off the Bush Administrations's slew of lies that led to the illeal invasion of Iraq.

They all profitted off the blood of our soldiers, as well.

The right in this country is a bunch of brainwashed sicko nutjobs.

G.

Sid_Vicious
08-18-2012, 12:44 AM
"Bush couldn't do in eight years, or didn't ever really WANT to do!"

I have said many times, Bush wanted the boogie man left alive. Do you really think Obama would have not has American troops get that bastard in Tora Bora? Bush LET him go. As to 911, I feel Bush basically allowed that to happen as well. Hang him, even now. sid

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Still can't get over how viciously the right attacked President Obama for accomplishing what Bush couldn't do in eight years, or didn't ever really WANT to do!

But then, he and his FATHER were both business cronies of the bin Laden family, the Saudi Prince, IOW, al Qaeda's financiers, and interestingly, also cronies of the no bid contractors who made billions off the Bush Administrations's slew of lies that led to the illeal invasion of Iraq.

They all profitted off the blood of our soldiers, as well.

The right in this country is a bunch of brainwashed sicko nutjobs.

G. </div></div>

Gayle in MD
08-18-2012, 01:02 AM
I couldn't possibly agree more, my friend.

Since the release of everything that Bush and Cheney had redacted out of the 9/11 report, and the C.I.A. classified information, finally declassified, there is no doubt that they let 9/11 happen.

Have you read it by any chance? I know I posted it here, just recently, after the declassification was finally won in court.

G.