PDA

View Full Version : Tom Morello, Of Ryan's Favorite Band, Reveals Ryan

Gayle in MD
08-18-2012, 08:52 AM
by Tom Morello, Rage AGainst the Michine, Guitarist!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 11pt'>Paul Ryan's love of Rage Against The Machine is amusing, because he is the embodiment of the machine that our music has been raging against for two decades.

I clearly see that Ryan has a whole lotta 'Rage' in him: a rage against women, a rage against gays, a rage against the poor, a rage against the environment.

Basically the only thing he's not ragaing against is the priviledged elite he's groveling in front of for campaign contributions. This unbridled rage against those who have the least is a cornerstone of the Romney-Ryan ticket.

Rolling Stone Magazine</span> </div></div>

Bravo Tom!

eg8r
08-18-2012, 09:10 AM
Tom Morello is a genius on the guitar. What many people don't know is that he is also pretty much a brainiac genius also. What is strange is that Tom might not have caught on to the idea that Ryan likes the music whether he cares for the lyrics is an entirely different discussion.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
08-18-2012, 09:28 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tom Morello is a genius on the guitar. What many people don't know is that he is also pretty much a brainiac genius also. What is strange is that Tom might not have caught on to the idea that Ryan likes the music whether he cares for the lyrics is an entirely different discussion.

eg8r </div></div>
That is one convoluted contradiction you have going in your own post, eg.

May be one of your most convoluted, self-contradictory posts of all times.

A brainiac genius guitarist who doesn't understand how people experience his music.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Qtec
08-18-2012, 10:19 AM
LOL, good one.

killing in the name of (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxk3c_SbWMg)

You can't separate the lyrics from the music with RATM. They are a political band. Its what they are know for.

Q

Gayle in MD
08-18-2012, 12:44 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> You can't separate the lyrics from the music with RATM. They are a political band. Its what they are known for.

Q

</div></div>

LOL, true.

Pretty good lyrics, too. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Soflasnapper
08-19-2012, 06:08 PM
A complete smackdown of the Romnster.

Brutal. Sweet. I liked it very much! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Gayle in MD
08-19-2012, 10:47 PM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif
So did I!

Notice, if you just delete the part about campaign contributions, his statements fit all who vote for Republicans!

G.

eg8r
08-20-2012, 08:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You can't separate the lyrics from the music with RATM. </div></div>Actually it is quite easy. I love the sound of their music and think Morello is a genius. As far as Morello's and RATM's politics I think they are foolish (dumbing it down for the two of you, I think the lyrics are foolish). People who like music do not necessarily like the music because the band "is known for" certain political statements.

eg8r