PDA

View Full Version : Rove Pulls Pac Money Out Of Missouri Race!

Gayle in MD
08-20-2012, 01:34 PM
Forgive me my Liberal friends, but is this hilarious, or what!

Aikens' sick and disgusting remarks about Rape and abortion, have finally forced Rove's hand.

Rove has HAD to pull his Pac's money out of this Missouri race!

Now, after lukewarm attempts to separate themselves from Aiken's disgusting remarks, Ryan and Romney are trying to distance themselves from Aiken, even though Ryan Co-Sponsored the damned thing, WITH AIKENS!

How is the Romney campaign going to etch-a-sketch this?

Ryan has also co-sponsored and supported the PERSONHOOD Bill, and every single other irrational, misogynistic anti-women's rights bill for these last three years, and actually throughout his service, so how does Romney run from this?

LMAO!

I think some of us here have been saying for several years, that Repiglicans were going to paint themselves in a corner in trying to suck up to the radical religious Tea Party voters, and for failing to speak against unconstitutional, radical Tea Party, RW Repiglican policies.

Now we are seeing results of their having sucked up to the Tea Party, they are losing Women's votes, and they are scarmbling around trying to run away from the entire Repiglican Party Platform as fast as they can. Their War Against Women, is their entire platform, other than sabotaging the president's entire recovery efforts and his presidency.

Can Ryan pull this off, and distance himself from all 1200 plus anti women's rights bills, when there have been many Ryan-Akin bills like the current one under scrutiny now?

The poor little anti-women, radical, misogynistic nutjobs!

No wonder the former Reagan Historian has so accurately stated:

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>GOP NOW PARTY OF INTOXICATION, INTOLERENCE, IDOCY! </span>

I must say, I couldn't agree more!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Flip-Flip-flip-flop-flip-Flop!

Flop flop, Fizz fizz, oh what a relief it is.

Love watching the Repubs scramble like the rats they are!

Gayle in MD
08-20-2012, 03:24 PM
Now Akin has announced he is stayng in the race!

The Republicans nightmare comes true.

Now, every single Republican candidate will be asked, "Do you believe that rape is rape, or do you think there should be a redefining of the definition of rape?"

"Do you believe that a young thirteen year old girl should be deprived of Federal money for an abortion, after she has been raped by a forty year old man?

Let these rats stand up there BEFORE this election, and own up fully to what they have been trying to do rape victims, and to all women!

G.

Soflasnapper
08-20-2012, 04:20 PM
It's hard to believe such a tiny tip of the cards they hold could do such damage, but that's how toxic some of it is.

Direct link to Ryan and this guy? Oh, my.

Well, as Bush once said of himself, here's the accountability moment. All around, of course. But finally the country will get a look at what the 2010 vintage GOP hath wrought, typically under wraps and not to a nationally paying attention audience.

llotter
08-20-2012, 04:23 PM
Aikin's comments were a bit clumsy as it relates to rape and abortion. However, his intent isn't that hard to understand; If there is a rape exception to a anti-abortion law, then there is likely to be false claims of rape to get an abortion. At least that is a reasonable probability.

Now, it is worth noting that all these giggling lefties welcome Bill Clinton, guiilty of actual rapist among other acts of perversion, as keynote speaker at the convention. And they welcome various Kennedys guilty of variour assaults against women and left celebrates them.

For even clumsy uses of words Republicans are forced to resign while lefties get rewarded. This can only mean that the conduct itself of no importance compared to the political advantage the left can gain. The ends are justified regardless of the means.

Soflasnapper
08-20-2012, 04:33 PM
However, his intent isn't that hard to understand

You clearly missed it, by that commentary.

His point is that there would be hardly any rapes resulting in pregnancies at all, because of the myth the 'no exceptions to abortion bans for the victims of rape' voting block tells themselves as to why that is not a cruel and inhumane policy. IT DOESN'T HAPPEN, because of this hidden biological factor they claim is at work. There is no such mechanism, in the case of 'legitimate' rapes or otherwise.

Bill Clinton, guiilty of actual rapist among other acts of perversion

That would be best rephrased as 'implausibly alleged to be a rapist,' as those charges are quite incredible, and never proven. The accuser was reluctant, denied the charge originally, was pushed into making them by others, and then, she DOUBLED UP THE CHARGE to TWO RAPES!! You're welcome to your own take on this.

And they welcome various Kennedys guilty of variour assaults against women and left celebrates them.

The corpse of Ted Kennedy will not be joining them, so this is an unfortunate smear of other Kennedys who may be there (none that I know of) who have no history of any such thing. Surely you don't mean William Kennedy Smith.

If anyone is forcing this man to resign, it is not the left. McCaskill has specifically declined to ask for that. It's the gift that promises to keep giving. Only the GOP has the power to force him out, and they appear to be trying. Sen. Scott Brown, and other GOP officials who think it's a big problem for THEM in THEIR races.

Gayle in MD
08-20-2012, 04:34 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Aikin's comments were a bit clumsy as it relates to rape and abortion. However, his intent isn't that hard to understand; If there is a rape exception to a anti-abortion law, then there is likely to be false claims of rape to get an abortion. At least that is a reasonable probability.

Now, it is worth noting that all these giggling lefties welcome Bill Clinton, guiilty of actual rapist among other acts of perversion, as keynote speaker at the convention. And they welcome various Kennedys guilty of variour assaults against women and left celebrates them.

For even clumsy uses of words Republicans are forced to resign while lefties get rewarded. This can only mean that the conduct itself of no importance compared to the political advantage the left can gain. The ends are justified regardless of the means. </div></div>

Have you ever tried to post an entire response without a single lie in it?

Bill Clinton never raped anyone!

Ted Kennedy never assaulted anyone, either.

The subject of this thread is about Republicans trying to back track on their history of denying women their rights, even when a forty year old man, rapes a thirteen year old girl, a poor girl, with no money, and they would deprive her of any federal money for as abortion.

Let them stand up there and let ALL Americans see what they have been doing these last four years!

Let it be known that Paul Ryan has been the co-sponsor with this disgisting POS, Akins, for years, in all of these disgracful efforts to hurt the women of this country!

I am happy that there will now be plenty of spotlights and direct questions asked of repiglicans for the disgusting policies of Repiglican mosogynists.

Stick with the subject....

G.

llotter
08-20-2012, 05:04 PM
You and The Moron have a lot in common. You both can look at the truth and call it a lie and lie easier than you can tell the truth. And the reason is self-evident; the truth does not comport with your reality.

Gayle in MD
08-20-2012, 05:22 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You and The Moron have a lot in common. You both can look at the truth and call it a lie and lie easier than you can tell the truth. And the reason is self-evident; the truth does not comport with your reality. </div></div>

I have no reason to lie. Surely you don't think I have any interest in what your opinions of me, might be?

You have a right to think as you think, but not to expect others to read your lies and say nothing.

Neither Ted Kennedy, Nor President Clinton have ever raped a woman.

If you can prove otherwise, be my guest.

G.

Gayle in MD
08-20-2012, 08:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's hard to believe such a tiny tip of the cards they hold could do such damage, but that's how toxic some of it is.

Direct link to Ryan and this guy? Oh, my.

Well, as Bush once said of himself, here's the accountability moment. All around, of course. But finally the country will get a look at what the 2010 vintage GOP hath wrought, typically under wraps and not to a nationally paying attention audience. </div></div>

The House GOP's Plan to Redefine Rape...
Drugged, raped, and pregnant? Too bad. That is legitimate RAPE according to them.

Republicans are pushing to limit rape and incest cases eligible for government abortion funding.

Promising to do away with Planned Parenthood! The EPA. The food and Drug Agministration. Literally killing off particularly the poorest among us, and the M.C., as well.

If that isn't economic genocide, what is? If that isn't a War On Women, what is?

Truly disgraceful!

They're against abortion? Fine. They don't have to have one, but they have no right to try to dictate to others according to their own personal opinions or religious beliefs.

I am against WAR. Do I get to dictate where and how my tax dollars may be spent?

uh, no!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

DiabloViejo
08-21-2012, 01:57 AM
<span style='font-size: 17pt'>Fox News Freaks Out Over Todd Akin’s Refusal to Quit MO Senate Race</span>
By: Jason EasleyAugust 20th, 2012
Fox Freaks Out (http://www.politicususa.com/fox-news-freaks-todd-akins-refusal-quit-mo-senate-race.html)

Fox News is starting to freak out over Todd ‘Legitimate Rape’ Akin’s refusal to quit the Missouri Senate race.

Fox News has been putting pressure on Akin all day.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

LWW
08-21-2012, 04:31 AM
This thread is fascinating.

As usual, when a (R) candidate is caught in a scandal, the party will push them out ... when a (D) is caught in a scandal the party will defend them to the end.

Gayle in MD
08-21-2012, 05:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DiabloViejo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 17pt'>Fox News Freaks Out Over Todd Akin’s Refusal to Quit MO Senate Race</span>
By: Jason EasleyAugust 20th, 2012
Fox Freaks Out (http://www.politicususa.com/fox-news-freaks-todd-akins-refusal-quit-mo-senate-race.html)

Fox News is starting to freak out over Todd ‘Legitimate Rape’ Akin’s refusal to quit the Missouri Senate race.

Fox News has been putting pressure on Akin all day.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

The Stupid Party can't wiggle out of this one. The Ryan/Akins redefinition of rape just happened in 2011, not decades ago.

Additionally, who in this country does not know what these Repiglican crooks are up to, when it is obvious their ONLY true fear behind their protests, and in MItt's case, a tepid original response, as usual, is losing what they want the most, a shot at the Senate.

These are not protests of principle, at all! Do Repiglicans speak out against their own! NEVER!

Did they speak against Angle's disgusting suggestions for using the second amendment option, to kill Democrats?

Uh...nooooooooooooooooo!

Did they speak out against the witch in Delaware? Cheney, Rove and Libby outing a covert, NOC CIA Agent?

Rove and Gonzo's lies about politicizing the DOJ?

Nope!

Have they even once, spoken out against the racist, misogynistic statements that have been going on in their party for decades?

Hell no! Reagan gave them their party mantra, "Never speak ill of a fellow Repiglican...."

Romney, Ryan and the other Repiglicans can't distance themselves from years of their War On Women.

Romney proves yet again, he has very poor judgement! He knew the Ryan history of gross misogyny, his name on every damn Bill including the Personhood Bill! And, his own statements are just as bad as Ryan's.

My previous posts about Republicans For Rape were not based on fantasy!

They were based on factual truths regarding the Repiglican's own outrageous, misogynistic War On Women, and women's rights.

Now they need those women's votes, so they're trying to lie their way out of years of documentated War On Women Bills and lying about both Romney's own statements, and Ryan's actual voting history! Not any actual principled change of heart!

It's not going to work! There is no way to deflect recorded votes!

G.

Sid_Vicious
08-21-2012, 05:28 AM
"The Stupid Party can't wiggle out of this one."

You wanna bet? The stupid party has a stupid bunch of Americans behind them. If George Walker Bush and his stupidity didn't wake people up...this shit won't either. Trust me. I am simply pleased at myself for not voting at all. I won't be a party to encouraging the bastards, plus w/o popular vote as supreme...my Texas vote is a waste of time. We have tons of idiots to water down my one vote. I'd rather stay home and drink beer ;-)

We only amuse ourselves here on this board by thinking we can make any difference in this election. Y'all post back and forth for the "soap opera" gene. THAT is it, nothing more. sid

Gayle in MD
08-21-2012, 05:52 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You wanna bet?

<span style="color: #990000">Yep! How much do you want to risk? </span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Trust me. I am simply pleased at myself for not voting at all. I won't be a party to encouraging the bastards

<span style="color: #990000">Sorry to hear that my friend, because by not voting, you ARE encouraging the bastards. </span>

We only amuse ourselves here on this board by thinking we can make any difference in this election.

<span style="color: #990000">Friend, you can only speak for yourself. </span>

Y'all post back and forth for the "soap opera" gene. THAT is it, nothing more. sid </div></div>

<span style="color: #990000">But you don't have that gene, obviously! </span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

<span style="color: #990000">No offense my friend, but do you realize how many people in this world, and in this country, have died for their right to vote? Honor them, and vote!

Personally, I could never, ever live with myself if I did not vote! I don't think I would feel that I have any right to have any opinions about my country, and what is happening to it, if I did not vote in every single election!

Our problems would not be as serious as they are right now, if more people were voting in every election, obviously, since most of us do not agree with the Repigican version of what America stands for, nor of their version of what is right and wrong, fair and unfair, reasonable, and unreasonable!

Every vote counts!

G. </span>

Gayle in MD
08-21-2012, 06:05 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> If there is a rape exception to a anti-abortion law, then there is likely to be false claims of rape to get an abortion. At least that is a reasonable probability.

</div></div>

<span style="color: #990000">Good example of your inability to use critical thinking skills, or your willingness to suspend them, if you are even capable of using them in the first place! So far, I have not seen any evidence of that.

I find your conclusions laughable! How you could arrive at this conclusion is a mystery to me, as are most of your irrational opinions. </span>

llotter
08-21-2012, 10:59 AM
I can easily arrive at this conclusion because I believe Juanita Broaddrick as do most people but Dimocrats alwaays defend the guilty if they are liberal. And there is a long list of sex scandals emanating out of the Kennedy family but again, the left rushes their defense and keeps telling the big lies until they become accepted as though the lies were the truth.

Your laughter is a laughter of the insane.

Gayle in MD
08-21-2012, 11:16 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can easily arrive at this conclusion because I believe Juanita Broaddrick as do most people but Dimocrats alwaays defend the guilty if they are liberal. And there is a long list of sex scandals emanating out of the Kennedy family but again, the left rushes their defense and keeps telling the big lies until they become accepted as though the lies were the truth.

Your laughter is a laughter of the insane. </div></div>

Really? And you're the judge of who is insane and who is well adjusted?

BWA HA HA HA!!! That's a good one!

LOL, abortion is legal in this country. Rape is not!

So much for your critical thinking skills.

This tread is not about the Kennedy's or Bill Clinton, BTW.

G.

llotter
08-21-2012, 11:59 AM
I know what the thread is about but Kennedy and Clinton are both guilty of far worse yet are help up as heroes in the Dem Party. The hypocrisy of the Left is so bad day in and day out that it has tended to loose its meaning.

Gayle in MD
08-21-2012, 12:07 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I know what the thread is about but Kennedy and Clinton are both guilty of far worse yet are help up as heroes in the Dem Party. The hypocrisy of the Left is so bad day in and day out that it has tended to loose its meaning. </div></div>

Far worse than what?

Trying to create and spread around a fake story that women can't get pregnant when they're raped, so that they can use the lie to justify their misogyistic, archaic desire to deny women their Constitutional rights, in order to dictate to women what they may and may not do with their own bodies, using the lie to write laws, based on lies, in order to create legislation denying women their constitutional right to use birth control, and have abortions on demand?

Yeah, I'm insane, and you're normal! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif YOU, the guy who praises domestic terrorists!

People can be good people, and care about others, and put great effort into helping others, and not be perfect human beings, without fault.

I judge political figures by the good they do for others, and their effort to do no harm, and few people have worked to do as much good for others, as Bill Clinton, and Ted Kennedy.

Neither of them are perfect.

Both are heroes to me.

I also have a few heroes on the Republican side of the isle, as well, about whom I have written accolades on this forum.

Show me one post you have ever written praising a Democrat! Just one!

G.

llotter
08-21-2012, 01:41 PM
Far worse the the verbal faux pas of Todd Aiken who you seem to think such a minor mistake is just unforgivable.

You might want to take a listen to a caller from this morning;s Chris Plante show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KcqRSMbtXA&feature=youtu.be

Gayle in MD
08-21-2012, 02:16 PM
His history goes much further than his gaff.

G.

llotter
08-21-2012, 02:21 PM
What are you referring to? Something other than his non-liberal positions?

Gayle in MD
08-21-2012, 10:47 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What are you referring to? Something other than his non-liberal positions? </div></div>

His voting record. All of their voting records against women, really. And Ryan is the poster boy for all of them. He's the actual centerpiece of the Republican War On Women, on the poor, on the Middle Class, on students, on Gays, on the old, the unemployed and the hungry children as well.

This Personhood Amendment? All of the Republicans voted for it! It's all on the record, so they can't lie their way out of this one.

And, it's far from the only one that puts a hardship on women, which they all lined up like lemmings to vote for, and Akins will be the reminder until E. Day, that Ryan's name was right there beside his....big problem for Romney! BIG!

G.

Soflasnapper
08-22-2012, 09:30 AM
Yep. Ryan = Akin, but better looking and younger. Otherwise, twins, as to policies.

Romney is like a Cthulian alien, dressed up in a human suit, luring an unsuspecting vacuum cleaner salesman into the front door.

He's almost got him inside, but the slithering tentacles just cannot be kept entirely inside the shell of the human he consumed to wear to look normal, and it's tipping off the vacuum cleaner salesman that maybe he shouldn't go inside.

Gayle in MD
08-22-2012, 10:15 AM
LMAO! Hilarious!

Sid_Vicious
08-22-2012, 10:31 AM
No, I do not have that gene. I make my points sparingly and directly to intricate points, not with tons of cut and pastes, which almost nobody reads in full.

OK nuff about that. As far as voting...you tell me this Gayle...what F-ing iota of a difference does my single Texas vote make? With this antiquated electorial college decider...we voters are like people who play the lottery systems,,,it is a STUPID MAN'S VOTE!, just like the lottery is a stupid man's tax.

I can not say this any more emphatically!!!!!!!!! Until we go to an absolute POPULAR vote system, this country is not controlled by the American people. If you don't believe that Gayle, then you are simply remaining naive.

Put me in a swing state, where electoral college votes are in question...I'd likely vote. I still say, the whole system is broken and elections here are totally controlled by super rich, worldwide dollars. Your vote, my vote...they mean chit in the grand scheme of things.

Sorry but I felt that I must be really blunt. These bozos from the right are actually far more likely to win out in the end. Do you remember Bush-Gore? Our broken system let Bush in, and we will never reform that flaw. Never.

POPULAR VOTE! POPULAR VOTE! POPULAR VOTE! POPULAR VOTE! POPULAR VOTE! POPULAR VOTE! POPULAR VOTE! POPULAR VOTE! POPULAR VOTE! POPULAR VOTE! POPULAR VOTE! POPULAR VOTE! POPULAR VOTE! POPULAR VOTE! POPULAR VOTE! POPULAR VOTE! POPULAR VOTE! POPULAR VOTE! POPULAR VOTE! POPULAR VOTE! POPULAR VOTE! POPULAR VOTE! POPULAR VOTE! POPULAR VOTE! POPULAR VOTE! POPULAR VOTE! POPULAR VOTE! POPULAR VOTE! POPULAR VOTE! POPULAR VOTE! POPULAR VOTE! POPULAR VOTE! POPULAR VOTE! POPULAR VOTE! POPULAR VOTE! POPULAR VOTE! POPULAR VOTE! POPULAR VOTE! POPULAR VOTE! POPULAR VOTE! POPULAR VOTE! POPULAR VOTE! POPULAR VOTE! POPULAR VOTE! POPULAR VOTE! POPULAR VOTE! POPULAR VOTE! POPULAR VOTE! POPULAR VOTE! POPULAR VOTE! POPULAR VOTE! POPULAR VOTE! POPULAR VOTE! POPULAR VOTE! POPULAR VOTE! POPULAR VOTE! POPULAR VOTE! POPULAR VOTE! POPULAR VOTE!

sid

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You wanna bet?

<span style="color: #990000">Yep! How much do you want to risk? </span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Trust me. I am simply pleased at myself for not voting at all. I won't be a party to encouraging the bastards

<span style="color: #990000">Sorry to hear that my friend, because by not voting, you ARE encouraging the bastards. </span>

We only amuse ourselves here on this board by thinking we can make any difference in this election.

<span style="color: #990000">Friend, you can only speak for yourself. </span>

Y'all post back and forth for the "soap opera" gene. THAT is it, nothing more. sid </div></div>

<span style="color: #990000">But you don't have that gene, obviously! </span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

<span style="color: #990000">No offense my friend, but do you realize how many people in this world, and in this country, have died for their right to vote? Honor them, and vote!

Personally, I could never, ever live with myself if I did not vote! I don't think I would feel that I have any right to have any opinions about my country, and what is happening to it, if I did not vote in every single election!

Our problems would not be as serious as they are right now, if more people were voting in every election, obviously, since most of us do not agree with the Repigican version of what America stands for, nor of their version of what is right and wrong, fair and unfair, reasonable, and unreasonable!

Every vote counts!

G. </span> </div></div>

Soflasnapper
08-22-2012, 10:51 AM
It's a sad fact that Dems in many states, and GOPrs in many states, have nearly zero effect on their states' outcomes.

One possible change, short of eliminating the electoral college altogether (which I support, but would require a Constitutional amendment and thus take a long time), is PROPORTIONAL allotment of the electoral votes by the popular vote split.

A couple of states have made this change under their state laws already.

Unfortunately, there is a proposal to make that split by Congressional districts carried, one for one, which could guarantee the LOSER of the popular vote in that state get the majority of the electoral college votes. (Those people proposing that are evil, and pretend it would have the good effect we both seem to be looking for.)

Sid_Vicious
08-22-2012, 11:37 AM
A very well balanced response. Thanks. What this country should do is review what the purpose of the EC was way back then, and adjust. We are far too advanced in spreading information with TV and the internet, to keep this damned electorial college process. It is simply a breeding ground for electoral corruption. I love myself for not, I said NOT, voting is this nonsense system. Gore losing was the nail in that coffin. sid

Soflasnapper
08-22-2012, 12:55 PM
As a Florida resident, I do not have that fallback reason to avoid participation.

But as the old saying goes, if voting had any real power, they would not allow it.

Oh wait! They're in the process of restricting it a lot, so perhaps there is something there.

Gayle in MD
08-22-2012, 02:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sorry but I felt that I must be really blunt. </div></div>

<span style="color: #990000">You never have to apologize to me for communicating your beliefs.

We have been friends for years,....when did we ever agree on everything?

We have agreed to disagree before, and I'm sure we will again.

But, ah hem, how much did you say you wanted to bet me? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

</span>