PDA

View Full Version : GOP.....The Far Out Party

Qtec
08-22-2012, 03:48 AM
The Donīt tread on me, Small Govt Party, wants to force white 13 yr old rape victims to bear black babies they do not want!

Q

Gayle in MD
08-22-2012, 06:56 AM
Yes, and I hear they are paying Muslims to rape those girls, as well! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif They are really the secret party of the Taliban!

BTW, Did you hear that Scarborough was screaming in fits yesterday morning about being disugsted with being part of the Party of the stupid!

I never though he'd own up to that!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Gayle in MD
08-22-2012, 07:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
The Donīt tread on me, Small Govt Party, wants to force white 13 yr old rape victims to bear black babies they do not want!

Q
</div></div>

http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2012/08/paul-ryan-cosponsored-all-most-extreme-anti-abortion-bills

And here's a new typical Republican Lie.

Akins has tweeted that the Liberal Media is trying to force him to resign!

BWA HA HA HA....This after every major Repiglican has called for him to resign!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Soflasnapper
08-22-2012, 08:29 AM
But that lie sorta works with his side, and likely has the Klondike Kardashian ready to endorse him.

Gayle in MD
08-23-2012, 02:49 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">But that lie sorta works with his side, and likely has the Klondike Kardashian ready to endorse him. </div></div>

LMAO!

Well, here is exactly how I feel about the whole Republican Party. Written by one of my best literary friends and heroes, and she was every woman's best friend....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style='font-size: 11pt'> One of the things people always say to you if you get upset is, don’t take it personally, but listen hard to what’s going on and, please, I beg you, take it personally. Understand: every attack on Hillary Clinton for not knowing her place is an attack on you. Underneath almost all those attacks are the words: get back, get back to where you once belonged. When Elizabeth Dole pretends that she isn’t serious about her career, that is an attack on you. The acquittal of O.J. Simpson is an attack on you. Any move to limit abortion rights is an attack on you — whether or not you believe in abortion. The fact that Clarence Thomas is sitting on the Supreme Court today is an attack on you.

Nora Ephron,

1996 Commencement Address, Wellesley College </span> </div></div>