PDA

View Full Version : Don't warn us, just quit posting !!!

Doomsday Machine
10-07-2002, 11:51 AM
I have been following the CCB for about 3 years now. What really is ridiculous is when posters threaten to quit because they feel they have been treated improperly. Then the posts go back-and-forth and then everybody apologizes and kisses and makes up (or not).

I would think that everybody who contributes to the CCB is old enough to realize that often people post in such a forum to get attention, to ruffle some feathers, to take a few minutes away from their daily boring life, etc.

As someone who has played pool for 42 years, I do find some of the posts entertaining and I do not generally view the CCB as a place to improve my game or to learn anything drastically new. The only thing I would really like to see is less people threatening to quit posting. If you feel like quitting, quit !!! And then in a few weeks, or months, if you feel like posting again, jump back in.

rackmup
10-07-2002, 12:00 PM
Okay I know you are talking about me! Don't deny it! After all...you are talking about CCB Posters and I am a CCB Poster so you must be talking about me. I don't need this crap! I quit! I'll go to playpool.com or the RSB!

You have bent my littler feelers for the last time!

I'm sorry. Can I come back? I was hasty. I had a bad day at work. Please???

AHHH! FORGET IT! I AM OUTA HERE...

...until my next post!

Regards,

Ken