PDA

View Full Version : GOP Keeping It Classy

DiabloViejo
08-22-2012, 01:55 PM
<span style='font-size: 17pt'>GOP Senate Candidate Michael Baumgartner To Reporter ‘Go F–k Yourself’</span>
Political Groove (http://politicalgroove.com/2012/08/gop-senate-candidate-michael-baumgartner-to-reporter-go-f-k-yourself.html)

http://politicalgroove.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Screen-Shot-2012-08-22-at-11.59.17-AM.jpg

Michael Baumgartner, a Republican candidate for U.S. Senate in Washington State emailed author Josh Feit, a reporter at Seattle Met Magazine, telling him to “go f**k yourself” after a recent interview.

Mr. Feit stated the Republican state senator’s views on abortion were similar to those of embattled GOP congressman and Missouri Senate hopeful Todd Akin. This comes as many Republicans are trying to distance themselves from Todd Akin after he made a remark questioning the legitimacy of rape.

The Huffington POst also has the story here: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/22/michael-baumgartner-washington_n_1821410.html

eg8r
08-22-2012, 02:23 PM
So what is your opinion on Baumgartner's email?

eg8r

DiabloViejo
08-22-2012, 02:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So what is your opinion on Baumgartner's email?

eg8r </div></div>

My opinion is that Baumgartner is a low life GOP douchebag as are the majority of the current crop of GOP politicians, as are the majority of right wingers.

What is <u>your</u> opinion of his e-mail? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif

eg8r
08-22-2012, 02:35 PM
So my question was what you felt about the email and your response is that he acted in much the same way you react to LWW and that like yourself he is a low life douchebag? Well then I would have to agree with you. It is a shame that he uses the same trailer park foul language many of the Dems here on this board choose to use.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
08-22-2012, 02:37 PM
They are all spinning and denying their proven, documented agreement with Akin, and everything he said.

Now we know that Ryan is as big a liar as Romney, and just as much a flip-flopping etch-a sketcher!

Both Ryan AND Romney Agree with this offensive POS Akin.

We have the voting record, and clips of Romney's past but recent statements to prove it.

Only a disgusting misogynist pos would try to suggest that if a woman is raped, and she gets pregnant, that must mean she was enjoying it!

That's what this whole lie about women not being able to get pregnant when they are raped, was really all about!

All of the Repiglicans voted for the amendment, and RYAN DID SPONSOR IT.

End of story!

R & R both liars and PIGS!

G.

Soflasnapper
08-22-2012, 02:54 PM
As brevity is the soul of wit, this guy appears to be very direct and witty. Putting it in writing, though, is likely an error of tactics. But you can say it on cable, as Bob Beckel shows periodically on 'The Five.'

DiabloViejo
08-22-2012, 09:14 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So my question was what you felt about the email and your response is that he acted in much the same way you react to LWW and that like yourself he is a low life douchebag? Well then I would have to agree with you. It is a shame that he uses the same trailer park foul language many of the Dems here on this board choose to use.

eg8r </div></div>

Thank you for your response.

We here at DiabloViejo enterprises value your input. Your response has been duly noted and filed away in our "who gives a sh*t what you think" file. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Gayle in MD
08-22-2012, 11:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DiabloViejo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So my question was what you felt about the email and your response is that he acted in much the same way you react to LWW and that like yourself he is a low life douchebag? Well then I would have to agree with you. It is a shame that he uses the same trailer park foul language many of the Dems here on this board choose to use.

eg8r </div></div>

Thank you for your response.

We here at DiabloViejo enterprises value your input. Your response has been duly noted and filed away in our "who gives a sh*t what you think" file. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Who gives a **** what any troll thinks.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Internet trolls are known to change the subject by dragging up unrelated subjects in order to instigate arguments. Their intent if to frustrate others who wish to debate, and if they can irritate them enough to make them finally lash back enough to get banned from the site, then they have achieved their ultimate goal. </div></div>

Fits him to a T.

Qtec
08-23-2012, 03:23 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So what is your opinion on Baumgartner's email?

eg8r </div></div>

LOL

Like you care.

Q

eg8r
08-23-2012, 07:46 AM
LOL, well actually you do because you ask moron. Thanks for proving you are the very best low life douchebag you strive to be.

eg8r

eg8r
08-23-2012, 07:47 AM
You are right, but if that low life douchebag is going to start a thread he should give his opinion.

eg8r

eg8r
08-23-2012, 07:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As brevity is the soul of wit, this guy appears to be very direct and witty. Putting it in writing, though, is likely an error of tactics.</div></div>I absolutely agree. Why on earth would someone put something like this in writing knowing it is going to get out. Just doesn't make any sense.

eg8r

LWW
08-23-2012, 12:07 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DiabloViejo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So what is your opinion on Baumgartner's email?

eg8r </div></div>

My opinion is that Baumgartner is a low life GOP douchebag as are the majority of the current crop of GOP politicians, as are the majority of right wingers.

What is <u>your</u> opinion of his e-mail? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif </div></div>

Then we can assume that when your self proclaimed queen acts the same as Baumgartner you would have the same opinion of your queen?

DiabloViejo
08-23-2012, 02:08 PM
Never mind my opinion..

Why do you hate America and your fellow Americans?

Gayle in MD
08-23-2012, 02:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DiabloViejo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So what is your opinion on Baumgartner's email?

eg8r </div></div>

What is <u>your</u> opinion of his e-mail? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif </div></div>

Then we can assume that when your self proclaimed queen acts the same as Baumgartner you would have the same opinion of your queen? </div></div>

<span style='font-size: 20pt'> <span style="color: #990000"> Gayle and LWW, we all now completely understand that you two don't like each other. No real need to keep belaboring the point.

My suggestion now is to ignore each other.

Any posts from either of you pointing at the other one will result in an immediate (and very long) ban.

Admin

</span> </span>