PDA

View Full Version : Hannity And Coulter Blast ‘Selfish Swine’ Akin

Qtec
08-23-2012, 05:03 AM
They blast him for telling the truth about how the new radical extreme GOP thinks.

blah blah (http://www.mediaite.com/tv/hannity-and-coulter-blast-selfish-swine-todd-akin-for-hurting-the-republican-party/)

Q

Soflasnapper
08-23-2012, 09:10 AM
Coulter said she had to stay off the air until he announced one way or another, so she could then legitimately announce her utter hatred for the man.

Which she made clear she was already boiling over from.

Also, an amazing lie was told, without Hannity mentioning it was false, by Coulter. She said 'all Republicans support exceptions for rape and incest.' Hannity said nothing.

That's so much a lie that even their VP nominee to mention one prominent GOPr does not support those exceptions (as to his historical positions). Guess he does NOW, by virtue of the vp straight-jacket, which he puts on despite his firm and religiously based life-time positions.

Also, she gave the game away, by saying if Akin loses the Senate majority control by one vote, we'll get another 40 years of Roe v Wade in place when they have a chance now with a GOP Senate plus House plus Romney in the WH to kill it off. Clearly stating that as their plan, although that's denied, generally.

Gayle in MD
08-23-2012, 10:33 AM
Another lie they are using to confuse people is quoting the wrong number on the Bill.

They don't quote the correct number for the initial one co-signed by Ryan and Akins, with the offensive forcible language, denying all abortions, making them illegal, including banning any and all abortions, for all pregnancies, including for rape, incest, and the mother's life.

Instead they quote another one, which the Dems agreed to sign, after the more offensive limits had been removed.

Mary Matlin, pulled the same thing Ryan pulls, using the same lie, last night on Piers Morgan.

It's their standard go to lie on his entire record.

Bloomberg has tallied Ryan's anti-abortion bills at 38, co-sponsored with Akins.

All in all he voted to restrict reproductive rights 59 times!

He co-sponsored HR 3, which used the language Act of forcible rape and that was not the first time Ryan signed onto that language.

NBC learned that in 2010 he penned his name on HR5939 which also restricted pregnancies unless they were the result of forcible rape. the same year he told The Weekly Standard, 'I'm as pro-life as a person gets.'

Of course his comments on the plane yesterday were totally misleading, pure lies, saying that he (suddenly) thinks that allowing rape in the three conditions mentioned, which he formally voted to criminalize, is a step in the right direction, and that he is proud of his votes.

Gross LIAR.

He repulses me, and I don't think he is good looking at all, btw....I think he looks just as dorkie, shifty eyed and shady as Romney does! Looks just like a Vampire!

I just hope someone asks him what method he used in order to plan his own family out, so ideally spaced!

Hypocrite extraordinaire! Another Romney!

G.

Gayle in MD
08-23-2012, 10:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They blast him for telling the truth about how the new radical extreme GOP thinks.

blah blah (http://www.mediaite.com/tv/hannity-and-coulter-blast-selfish-swine-todd-akin-for-hurting-the-republican-party/)

Q </div></div>

Chris Matthews, Rachal and Lawrence O'Donnell all had great programs last night on the issue of the Romney/Ryan lies about this whole obsession on the abortion issue, and exposed their party wide lies on the subject, as well.

Give me a break! It's in their party's platform, NO EXCEPTIONS!

These kinds of religious demons make me sick!

Great thinking, huh, to want more teenaged pregnancies, less limits on what constitutes rape, giving a green light to every sicko father or step father, or sicko teenaged boy, to plunder as many young girls and women as possible!

What are they going to do next? Their obvious intentions is to reverse Roe. AND women had better get out there and make sure all the women AND men, in this country understand that!

All of this BS started with NUTJOB Wilkens.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Maybe Akin's real sin is that he exposed the phoniness of the Rape-Incest exception, which is just an attempt to make radical extremism look moderate! </div></div>

Gail collins, Aug 22
New York Times:

The Sexual Spirit Of '76.

G.