PDA

View Full Version : Conspiracy Theory

Qtec
08-24-2012, 01:10 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Texas Judge Tom Head is convinced that if the president is re-elected he’s going to call in the U.N. usurp your freedoms, and he’s ready join the rebellion to stop them! WOLVERINES!

[Obama] is going to try to hand over the sovereignty of the United States to the UN. Okay, what’s going to happen when that happens? I’m thinking worst case scenario here. Civil unrest, civil disobedience, civil war maybe. We’re not just talking a few riots here and demonstrations. We’re talking Lexington-Concord take up arms and get rid of the guy.

Now what’s going to happen if we do that, if the public decides to do that? He’s going to send in U.N. troops — with the little blue beanies. I don’t want ‘em in Lubbock County. Okay. So I’m going to stand in front of their armored personnel carrier and say ‘you’re not coming in here’. “And the sheriff, I’ve already asked him, I said ‘you gonna back me’ he said, ‘yeah, I’ll back you.’

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>And this man is a <u>sitting judge who determines the fate of the accused.</u></span> </div></div>

This guy is just a nutjob right?
Nobody could take him seriously,right?

You have to ask yourself, "where does he get this stuff from?

Oh, I might know!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Paul Ryan Winks and Nods to Conspiracy Theorists

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>Paul Ryan argued that President Obama’s foreign policy is <span style="color: #3333FF">“to subjugate ourselves to the United Nations”</span></span> in an interview with radio host Mark Levin Wednesday night, via the Washington Post, playing on a common Republican theme that Democrats and Obama are too deferential to the U.N.

Referring to China and Russia, Ryan said: “So we are giving these two countries you mentioned — these two powers who do not share our values — undue, needless unnecessary clout <span style='font-size: 14pt'>because we’re running everything through the security council.</span> That’s point No. 1.” </div></div>
link (http://bobcesca.com/blog-archives/2012/08/paul-ryan-winks-at-conspiracy-theorists.html)

The GOP should change their name to the "Be afraid of everything" Party.

The president of Ireland, Michael D. Higgins.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Because the image of the United States – we’ve got away from this war-mongering – is getting better. At least 47 million people that the likes of you condemn to no healthcare – in a country that I was proud to work in – these people are going to have some healthcare. So this is the issue. <span style='font-size: 17pt'>So therefore be proud to be a decent American, rather than be just a wanker whipping up fear.</span> </div></div>

Love that guy.

Q

Gayle in MD
08-24-2012, 08:39 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Love that guy. </div></div>

So do I! Straight talking and right on target!

Dems should just run this clip everywhere!

As for the nutjob, Texas has no shortage of irrational nutjobs.

G.

Sid_Vicious
08-24-2012, 09:21 AM
"As for the nutjob, Texas has no shortage of irrational nutjobs."

"HEY! I resemble that comment!" ;-) Seriously, I couldn't believe I was actually reading this whacko and what he said. if we had ever had civil unrest, it shoulda been over the criminal activities of Bush and our Republican based Supreme court after stealing an election. We'll see about unrest if another election is stolen by the right, not because Obama wins. If it was to happen after Obama won, the nuts here and around the country who blindly follow republican phylosophy of deciet and hatred,,,will be to blame for fueling these flames. What can you say about the faction we have here who says they are for the preservation of life(abortion) and then cater to killing doctors outright? That is lunacy!

I do agree though. I do live in Texas, and there is a unique "hatred gene" down here, especially one based on color. sid

Gayle in MD
08-24-2012, 10:28 AM
Yes, I know about that, as I have other friends who live in Texas.

Additionally, if you had studied the statements by Akin, and fully understood the disgusting phoniness of his non-apology, you would realize that he is just as bad, if not worse, than this nutjob.

G.

Qtec
08-26-2012, 07:00 PM
"Divide & Conquer!" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbExyurUWvQ)

In a time of need, asking the billionaires to pay the same tax rate as their secretaries is class warfare! Divide & Conquer!

Q