PDA

View Full Version : How RepubsSabotaged Their Own VoterObstructionPlan

Gayle in MD
08-24-2012, 03:43 AM
Just thought about this! LOL, they have thrown so many people out of work, There will be MORE people who formally couldn't afford to take off work, with nothing else to do but vote!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Qtec
08-24-2012, 04:41 AM
Can you still vote when living in a tent?

Q

Gayle in MD
08-24-2012, 05:18 AM
I guess you could. In our camping days, living in a tent never stopped me from doing anything, not that I would want to live in a tent all of the time. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

I'm just thinking that a lot of folks who might have had either a husband, or wife, both working before, with one out of work now, may result in more people having the time, and the desire to be sure and vote, and not have to worry about losing time from work.

Could offset somewhat the Repub efforts to block the rights of Liberal voters, after three plus years of their blocking the presidents very good efforts to progress, and as we try to recover from the MASSIVE BUSH RECESSION and horrible legacy, the very worst, or second worst in history.

If only the republicans had not continued to obstruct our recovery, from their failed policies and irresponsible spending and borrowing!

eg8r
08-24-2012, 07:24 AM
Many of the people that are out of work at this point are in that position because of Obama's failed ability to get them back to work after promising to do so. Whether the people are smart enough to realize that and vote for change this time around is the question.

eg8r