PDA

View Full Version : Who REALLY exposed the seals who took out Osama?

LWW
08-25-2012, 07:47 AM
Gimme an O, gimme a B, gimme an A-M-A ... O-BAMA! (http://news.investors.com/article/612678/201205241856/obama-gives-kathyrn-bigelow-seals-name-.htm?p=full)

Soflasnapper
08-25-2012, 10:29 AM
If they were already exposed earlier, how is it that the Fox revealing of this guy's name is new, now? Did Fox get it from those Hollywood guys? What source claims that, if any?

You aren't making much sense. (Nor does the IBD's editorial writer, ever, admittedly.)

LWW
08-26-2012, 06:00 AM
As aways, you have savishly defended te regime ... not that this is news.

Soflasnapper
08-26-2012, 11:09 AM
I didn't even start a defense of the regime.

I started an opposition to you, as is generally the case. And didn't really get that going, either, as it was all questions, no statement of refutation as of yet.

That you take those questions as a defense of the regime shows that they kind of undercut your point if you have no answer, I suppose.

It comes down to the meaning of exposed, or outed.

Generally speaking, that means the party that made it public. Obama's administration's revelation was not to the public, but to private parties who kept the confidentiality.

Just as a gay person who has told a few people he is gay in confidence while keeping it a secret generally. Even if one of them reveals it against a promise, and they were one of the people told, it is still the last person who made it public that outed him, not himself by a restricted and limited release.

So, unless Fox got their name from the Hollywood sources let in on the secret by the O administration, there is no connection, and even then, it is still Fox who exposed this TO THE PUBLIC.

I'm sure if there is anything to what you've said, Fox will be the first to make that claim-- hey, it wasn't us, it was Obama! Have they made that claim so far? Or is it only their buttboy LWW carrying that stinky water, to your knowledge?

Soflasnapper
08-26-2012, 11:25 AM
When you credit IBD as a good source of facts, you believe things like this howler:

"Scooter" Libby, Vice President Dick Cheney's former chief of staff, went to jail because his memory of events and who said what to whom regarding Plame differed from the recollections of others, particularly news reporters.

Unpacking that all, of course, Libby served no time whatsoever on his 30 month sentence, which was meted out upon the conviction at trial where he received an expert defense on 4 of 5 felony indictments, including two counts of perjury, one of obstruction of justice, and etc.

Even President Bush didn't pardon him from his felony convictions, only commuting the sentence as to the prison time. Despite Libby's mounting his opposition to bar proceedings, he was disbarred for 'moral turpitude.'

[Note: here I'm attacking IDB's editorial writer's accuracy, which has nothing to do with defending Obama.]

hondo
08-26-2012, 12:00 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As aways, you have savishly defended te regime ... not that this is news. </div></div>

"savishly" ?????

What does that even mean?

Soflasnapper
08-26-2012, 03:27 PM
It's 'savagely,' as pronounced with a drunken slurred diction.

As in, 'what's the problem, offisher?' /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Qtec
08-26-2012, 05:25 PM
Even though they say they have these documents, they don't show them or link to them.

Its total BS and you know it.

Q

LWW
08-26-2012, 05:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Even though they say they have these documents, they don't show them or link to them.

Its total BS and you know it.

Q </div></div>

So you think IBD should have linked to it?

Qtec
08-26-2012, 06:12 PM
I just said so didn't I? Can't you read?

Q

Qtec
08-26-2012, 06:16 PM
How about Judicial Watch? I searched that site and couldn't find anything. Got a link?

Q

hondo
08-26-2012, 09:16 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's 'savagely,' as pronounced with a drunken slurred diction.

As in, 'what's the problem, offisher?' /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif