PDA

View Full Version : Mitt Not Human? So, A Contrived Family Cryathon!

Gayle in MD
08-25-2012, 08:48 AM
Tune in on Sunday for the Planned Humanizing Romney Family Cryathon!

This is what gets me about these Romney/Ryan phonies!

First Ryan shows up with his mommy, lying his butt off to a crowd of seniors about what he is REALLY going to do to them! Pretty low down, using his Mommy as a prop!

Then, I saw some clips of the coming special to be aired sunday, NBC, .... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif

LMAO!

Everyone knows that Mitsey in the Magic panties is not HUMAN enough for a lot of voters, so what better way to go at that problem, than by dragging out the family, and lining them all up to cry about poor Ann's MS and miscarriage, oh boo hoo hoo...wah wah wah... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif

The only problem is that they are using stuff that is all decades old! Oh, but never mind, they can all cry on cue, anything to get Mitt's ass into the White HOuse! ANYTHING!

Meanwhile, Mitsey has joined in with the extremist, racist birthers which compose the entire Republican Party now....
<span style='font-size: 14pt'>'Nobody has to ask to see my birth certificate'....blah, blah blah... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif Dog whistle from desperate Mitt! </span>

http://www.salon.com/2012/08/24/mitts_hilarious_birther_joke/

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>Here's a clue for ya Mitsey, WE PEOPLE AREN'T THAT STUPID! </span><span style='font-size: 14pt'>The whole Republican extremist birther racist crowd gave it away. They heard your whistle, and cheered! </span><span style='font-size: 14pt'>RW Racists are so easy to recognize, after all!We've all heard their racist whistles for decades, "Welfare queens" "Flat scrren TV's" "Food Stamp Nation" all of your attacks, and we've been reading them for decades! Thanks for reminding all of us just how racist Republicans and the radical Religious Fanatics have been since time immemorial!</span>

Yeah, we all know what you are doing. First you were not a birther, now you are one, and when called down on it, it was all <span style='font-size: 14pt'>just a joke! </span>

Yep another Mitsey prank, that didn't mean a thing, like assaulting a fellow student, tripping up a blind man, freezing your sick dog in a cage on the car roof, for twelve hours, in the freezing cold, and bwa ha ha ha you both think it was so funny! WE SAW THE INTERVIEW, YOU PEOPLE ABUSE YOUR ANIMALS!

Only no body else thinks you're funny! <span style='font-size: 14pt'>You people </span>are WEIRD! YOU PEOPLE ARE SICK, NOT FUNNY!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

What a SICKO phoney bunch! The whole bunch!...

After seeing how upset and outraged you two get anytime WE PEOPLE
ask questions about your hidden millions stashed all over the world, and your dealings with death squaders, and drug dealers, and seeing that picture of that secret magic underwear you and your wife wear, (OMG! YUK!) (Rock Center)...and watching the Rock Center interviews about Mormonism, you could have been the winning contestant on <span style='font-size: 14pt'>'I've Got A Secret'! Nope, YOU ARE A SECRET!</span>

Hey Mitsey, you've got a nerve refusing to answer questions, and calling anyone else a LIAR! Mormons are SUPER WEIRDO! The only religion more secretive is the other cult, Scientology!

What a phony!

"How I love being home, in this place where Ann and I were raised. Where bothh of us were born. Ann was born in Henry Ford Hospital I was born in Harpor hospital.No ones ever asked to see my birth certificate they know that this is the place where we were born and raised!"

UNDENIABLE MASSIVE RACIST DOG WHISTLE!!!!

Romney has just proven that he is a racist, extremist Birther and a con artist,l who lies his way out of anything and everything! There can be no question about the racism of Republicans, and the entire crowd showed us just how racist the right, the entire right, really is!

We the reasonable also know the hospital where president Obama was born, FYI Mitsey in the weirdo panties, and every detail about where he was raised, as well.

GET THE BOOK! IT'S ALL THERE! THOROUGHLY DOCUMENTED BY THE PRESIDENT AND ALL OF THE HAWAIIAN OFFICIALS AND BY RESPECTED BIOGRAPHERS KNOWN FOR THEIR EXHAUSTIVE RESEARCH!

ROMENY ET AL = Repulsive!
That underwear proves just how weird they both really are.
No wonder John Huntsman's daughter, beautiful gal btw, left the Morman church, and says they are too secretive, and have outdated ideas!

G.

Gayle in MD
08-25-2012, 10:39 AM
BTW, Romney only has 28% of the Latino vote!!!! The president ins up in the sixies, like 68% of the Latino REGISTERED voters.

Bravo!

Just how much can Marco Rubio do about that, the son of an illegal alien, who was caught, directed by the judge to be deported, and remained as an illegal alien non the less, for five years...

Rubio left the Mormon church, and now the Romney's supposed Latino savior.

So that means that Rubio has linked himself up with the Self-Deport Romney/Ryan self deport/ Build the Fence guys!

LMAO!

G.