PDA

View Full Version : Non responsive post

10-07-2002, 03:29 PM
What is going on here. Opened up several reply to legitimate questions and the replys were all smart alek answers. What a shame. It used to be a great forum. Now looks like anyother defaced wall. Nothing but graffiti.

10-07-2002, 04:00 PM
You learn pretty quick whose posts to open. I never open any by that guy rackmup. He lives in a fantasy world. Others just have nothing to say and can't wait to say it. Other then that, it is not a bad board as boards go.

rackmup
10-07-2002, 05:11 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: anonymous:</font><hr>I never open any by that guy rackmup. He lives in a fantasy world.<hr></blockquote>

If you never open them, how do you know which world I live in?

(You know you open them but just don't want to admit it. It's okay...there are thousands of people living in the "don't want to read rackmup's posts" closet.)

Regards,

Ken (likes his world)

Rod
10-07-2002, 05:22 PM
Anon, not all sometimes it might look as Barnum and Bailey just passed through but stayed for a while. Heck we got all sorts of acts in here. Some are just better than others. Some are good entertainment value and some are just worthless. You are right though a legit post deserves a decent reply.