PDA

View Full Version : Jesus Canceled Monday’s Republican Convention

Qtec
08-26-2012, 07:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> TAMPA, Fla. (AP) — Republican officials abruptly announced plans Saturday night to scrap the first day of their national convention, bowing to the threat of Tropical Storm Isaac as it bore down menacingly on Florida.

“The safety of those in Isaac’s path is of the utmost importance,” tweeted Mitt Romney, his formal nomination as presidential candidate pushed back by a minimum of 24 hours from Monday night to Tuesday.</div></div>

Its a sign.

Q /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

eg8r
08-26-2012, 07:19 PM
LOL, so first you guys said that it was Jesus that created the hurricane to blast the RNC and now you are changing your mind, and stating that he only intended to push it back a day and instead attack people in NOLA again?

eg8r

Qtec
08-26-2012, 07:40 PM
Where did you get that idea from? Not from <u>my</u> post.

All I'm saying is, where are the evangelists telling us all that this is a sign from God.

Q /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

LWW
08-27-2012, 04:20 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> TAMPA, Fla. (AP) — Republican officials abruptly announced plans Saturday night to scrap the first day of their national convention, bowing to the threat of Tropical Storm Isaac as it bore down menacingly on Florida.

“The safety of those in Isaac’s path is of the utmost importance,” tweeted Mitt Romney, his formal nomination as presidential candidate pushed back by a minimum of 24 hours from Monday night to Tuesday.</div></div>

Its a sign.

Q /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

This thread is a sign.

eg8r
08-27-2012, 05:40 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Where did you get that idea from? Not from my post.</div></div>Sure did. Last week you guys were saying God was sending the hurricane to the RNC. Now you are saying he canceled the RNC and that could have only been because he sent the hurricane, but as it turns out the hurricane is really heading towards NOLA so I guess you think God sent it to attack the people in NOLA while getting you to smile because he delayed the convention.

eg8r

Qtec
08-27-2012, 06:41 AM
Am I now 'you guys'?

I never posted anything on this before now.

Don't you think its a bit of a coincidence that God sends a storm to disrupt the GOP convention? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Is he trying to tell them something? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif

Q

eg8r
08-27-2012, 07:47 AM
Yes you are "you guys".

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't you think its a bit of a coincidence that God sends a storm to disrupt the GOP convention? </div></div>By making this statement you are also saying that God is sending a storm to NOLA. Pretty sad statement for you to make.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is he trying to tell them something? </div></div>Is it the same thing you think he is telling the people of NOLA?

eg8r

Gayle in MD
08-27-2012, 08:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Am I now 'you guys'?

I never posted anything on this before now.

Don't you think its a bit of a coincidence that God sends a storm to disrupt the GOP convention? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Is he trying to tell them something? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif

Q </div></div>

Actually, after God heard Romney's racist attack on the President, He changed his mind, and decided to aim a bit to the left, for the entire Godless Gulf coast, where the racist misogynists are thick as molasses!

AND, God didn't want to hurt any OWS folks who are showing up in Tampa!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

No, God decided to keep us wondering, and preparing for landfall in New Orleans, He want's us to be reminded of how Republicans can't even handle a hurricane, and we shouldn't even trust them to work in the sewer, although they have more experience down there, they would still screw that up, as well.

Nope, God doesn't want them in office after screwing up the response to Katrina, let alone put them in charge of the entire country! God is saying NO NO NO! Rememmberr what they did after Katrina!!!

Funny how the right is silent when religious fanatics Like Falwell and others of their religious radical right, say 9/11 was God's punishment for Liberals, but we who are having a bit of fun, with our satire, are attacked! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif