PDA

View Full Version : Liars, d*mned liars and the Obama campaign.

LWW
08-27-2012, 04:55 AM
Using FAKE REPUBLICAN VOTERS (http://www.examiner.com/article/obama-s-republican-woman-really-a-democrat) to praise Obama.

The fact that they are so desperate, and so far unable, to shake a fascist candidate like R-money Romney Hood speaks volumes.

LWW
08-27-2012, 08:40 AM
And here I thought the cabal told me they were like bloodhounds looking for campaign lies ... in reality not one of them has the testicular/ovarian fortitude to denounce one when they see it.

Soflasnapper
08-27-2012, 10:20 AM
This is devastating news, and threatens to overturn Obama's presidency!!!

Now, as soon as Romney and Co. spread this devastating revelation around the country with millions of dollars of ad buys explaining the truth behind the lies of this brand new Obama ad (has it run anywhere yet?), all those Republicans thinking of voting (again?) for Obama will think twice.

Although they may also hear some... uh, support... for these ideas from former Republican governors Jeb Bush and Charlie Crist.

And then...? Simple. Obama loses all the GOP voters he had before and in prospect now. QED. Devastating, as I said. Because Obama's whole pitch has been that the GOP voters love his ass, so you should too!!! (So effective, because he's pushed that so hard and consistently with million dollar ad buys! This will rip the heart out of his chances!)

[/satire]

I would rather say that the whole fraudulent theme of the GOP Convention-- THE THEME OF THE CONVENTION (as prescribed by Fox News, apparently)-- WE BUILT THAT!!!-- is by far the greater fraud, on stilts and steroids. The PLACE they are using-- built by public funding in large part. The three examples of people so far they've used in ads? All have received substantial admitted subsidies and aid from the government at some level, at 6-figure, and 7-figure levels of subsidy.

By comparison, you point at a shoplifting of a candy bar, and ignore the bank robbery at gunpoint. Nice job. We count on you for this.

LWW
08-27-2012, 10:24 AM
Nobdy expected you to do anything less than make excuses for deceit.

You have made your masters proud.

Soflasnapper
08-27-2012, 10:55 AM
What deceit do you claim, specifically?

What statement was false?

If a woman says 'I was a Republican most of my life,' (one quote in this ad) that does not mean she hasn't changed in the past few years of a long life to register Democratic Party affiliation. (Hint: That statement itself indicates she is no longer a Republican. 'I was...' = 'I am not now...').

That was the story of my own mother, may she rest in peace. A Republican all her life, about 60 years in the GOP, until the 1990s or so, when I and the GOP itself radicalized her against them.

Your complaint would seem to be about women who didn't say they were now Republicans, turning out not to be Republicans??? Which is a lie, because of what now, exactly??

The title of the ad? The use of Republicans for Obama signage, attributed to no specific person in that ad?

There is no actual reasonable complaint here. You have been punked once again by the outrage machine you belong to. You may want to consider canceling your subscription, as it's unbalancing what judgment you may still have.

LWW
08-27-2012, 11:14 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What deceit do you claim, specifically?

What statement was false?

If a woman says 'I was a Republican most of my life,' (one quote in this ad) that does not mean she hasn't changed in the past few years of a long life to register Democratic Party affiliation. (Hint: That statement itself indicates she is no longer a Republican. 'I was...' = 'I am not now...').

That was the story of my own mother, may she rest in peace. A Republican all her life, about 60 years in the GOP, until the 1990s or so, when I and the GOP itself radicalized her against them.

Your complaint would seem to be about women who didn't say they were now Republicans, turning out not to be Republicans??? Which is a lie, because of what now, exactly??

The title of the ad? The use of Republicans for Obama signage, attributed to no specific person in that ad?

There is no actual reasonable complaint here. You have been punked once again by the outrage machine you belong to. You may want to consider canceling your subscription, as it's unbalancing what judgment you may still have.

</div></div>
So ... "REPUBLICAN WOMEN FOR OBAMA" consisting of democrats doesn't reach your definition of deceit?

Imagine that?

Soflasnapper
08-27-2012, 11:38 AM
Republican women for Obama does not appear in that ad. People watching this on television buys do not see that language.

They hear things that are true, such as, 'I was a Republican most of my life,' 'I'm still registered as a Republican,' and 'I grew up in a conservative Republican household, and 'I voted for Ronald Reagan eight times.'

None of these statements, nor any others in the ad are false, nor does Hinderacker claim they are false. Neither do you, although of course, you are his echo, not a secondary observer, merely taking his partisan attack as the stone cold truth when it isn't.

So, to make all his objections go away, had the ad been more lengthily titled 'current and former Republican women,' it would have been fine. Because the TITLE (which no television viewer sees) was adumbrated, it is the most horrible lie in this year's campaign ad crop. Beyond damned lies.

Even as all those women state the facts correctly, so far as any objections to them have been stated.

TWO WHOLE women (out of how many again?) in this ad are not current Republicans, but former Republicans? And the ad does not say they are currently Republicans, but 'was a Republican most of my life'?

So you're saying the real deception is aimed at English as second language (ESL) Hispanics who are Republicans, who simply won't understand plain English that means on its face, 'was (and no longer am)'? Got it! Oh, wait!

LWW
08-27-2012, 12:43 PM
Sonthis was just more "CONSTRUCTIVE LYING" as you call it?

Soflasnapper
09-03-2012, 08:28 PM
More like a too short video title.

You insist upon 'current or former Republican women' as the title, or the whole thing is a lie?

No one misrepresents their current status in the spot, to say they are now a Republican when they stopped being one in the past. They say I used to be, or I was brought up in such a household.

LWW
09-06-2012, 02:51 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">More like a too short video title.

You insist upon 'current or former Republican women' as the title, or the whole thing is a lie?

No one misrepresents their current status in the spot, to say they are now a Republican when they stopped being one in the past. They say I used to be, or I was brought up in such a household.

</div></div>

In a concurrent thread we have Diablo insisting this is a heinous thing to do ... but only if R-Money does it.

LWW
09-06-2012, 06:25 PM
Well Diablow ... impress me and show you can be non-partisan.

I know ... I crack myself up also.

hondo
09-06-2012, 07:44 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

I know ... I crack myself up also. </div></div>

We've noticed. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

LWW
09-07-2012, 04:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well Diablow ... impress me and show you can be non-partisan.

I'm waiting Diablow? Show us that you can just once disobey your masters and judge by a single standard.

Show us that you aren't really just another spoonfed hyperprtisan tool.

hondo
09-07-2012, 07:14 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well Diablow ... impress me and show you can be non-partisan.

I'm waiting Diablow? Show us that you can just once diobey your masters and judge by a single standard.

Show us that you aren't really just another spoonfed hyperprtisan tool. </div></div>

Please proofread more often. That was almost incomprehensible.

LWW
09-07-2012, 09:17 AM
Don't be hating because of what the public schools did to you.