PDA

View Full Version : Obama the begger.

LWW
08-27-2012, 05:04 AM
<span style='font-size: 26pt'> PITIFUL, PITIFUL, PITIFUL. (http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obama-calls-money-shortage-critical_650857.html)</span>

From begging for your birthday and anniversary gifts to begging to remain relevant.

Soflasnapper
08-27-2012, 10:24 AM
POLITICIANS SOLICITING DONATIONS??!?!?!!

SHOCKING!!!! UNHEARD OF!!!

WTF, are you 8 years old?

All politicians solicit campaign funds. This politician does it, and that means he's different from other politicians, and specifically his current opponent, in what way that you find significant?

LWW
08-27-2012, 11:08 AM
Dude ... stop it ... I'm about to crack a rib reading your excuses.

Soflasnapper
08-27-2012, 11:17 AM
Dude, I receive at least one fund raiser letter from the Romney campaign or the RNC a week, at my home.

Maybe you don't? For surely, you'd know then that there is no distinction. Romney 'begs' (asks) for money even though he is sitting on close to $100 million more than Obama, not counting the same or large money he'll have on his side from allied SuperPACs, etc.

When you are the sitting president, who has raised and has on hand far more money than any other sitting president, who will nonetheless by outspent by 2-1 from money from secretive quarters that refuse to reveal the donors or the sources, what would you recommend? Besides resignation and withdrawal from the race, I mean, of course.

LWW
08-27-2012, 11:22 AM
Oh please ... of course they all ask for money, bu the POTUS begging for $5.00!

After expenses thy can't be netting hardly anything.

The sad truth is that the Obama campain went on a jihad and blew through a fortune to destroy Romney ... and failed.

Now, R-money has a huge cash edge and Obama empty pockets.

Soflasnapper
08-27-2012, 11:47 AM
You must love the alternate history novels, how you spin these things so hilariously.

What failed? Romney can't get the white vote to come to him as he needs them, in sufficient numbers, even though, you know (cough), see, the other guy is... and the GOP candidate can always count on a certain floor of plurality white support even when the Dem candidate isn't, you know... uh...

So now Romney has to go racist dog whistle, which makes his own negatives soar, and already starting as the only candidate with upside down personal favorables in the Republicans' presidential history.

Upside down on the personal favorability measure, as nobody else seeking the office on a major party has ever had?

If that is not the result of the Obama campaign, then the Republicans have one very seriously flawed candidate. But it is the result of what you say failed to do anything, AND he is a very seriously flawed candidate.

Which is why he needs to seek a 3-1 advantage in money, since a 2-1 advantage isn't getting him there. (If he'd only had a 2-1 advantage in money in the primaries, one of the other clowns in the race would probably have beaten him for the nomination.)

LWW
08-27-2012, 12:50 PM
R-money has nothing to do with this topic, other than he is who Obama is begging for money to sling mud at