PDA

View Full Version : Bravo! ChrisMatthews Right In Priebus' Lying Face!

Gayle in MD
08-27-2012, 12:41 PM
"Mourning" Joe's standard line up of in the closet Republican RWers, who claim to be non partisan, Journalists LMAO, were knocked off their chairs this morning when Chris Matthews had had enough and totally blew away Reince's LIES by hitting Priebus with the party's Welfare and Racist Birther denials, with actualy facts, right in his lying face!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Chris Matthews exploded at Reince Priebus on Monday's "Morning Joe," tearing into the Republican National Committee chairman and accusing his party of playing the race card.
The MSNBC host was livid over Mitt Romney's recent birth certificate joke, and false claims that Obama ended work requirements for welfare.

"That cheap shot ... was awful," Matthews said, referring to the joke. "It is an embarrassment to your party to play that card ... you are playing that ethnic card there." As Priebus apparently laughed and co-host Joe Scarborough tried to get a word in, Matthews continued, "you can sit there and giggle about it, but the fact is your party is playing that card."

"You think Mitt Romney's playing the race card?" Scarborough asked.

"There's no doubt he did," Matthews said. Co-host Mika Brzezinski speculated that Romney may have said what he said because he is an "awkward joker."

Priebus said Matthews was just trying to "push his brand" with his "monologue."

"It just seems funny that the first joke he ever told in his life was about Obama's birth certificate," Matthews said.

HPAds.adSonar(1523709,2259768,300,250);adsonar_pla cementId=1523709;adsonar_pid=2259768;adsonar_ps=-1;adsonar_zw=300;adsonar_zh=250;adsonar_jv="ads.tw.adsonar.com";
Later when Priebus alleged that Obama was looking at European policies for guidance, Matthews lost it again.

"Where do you get this from?" Matthews shouted. "This is insane." He charged that Priebus was "playing that card again."

"Let's just work on tone," Brzezinski said. "Chris, let him answer the question," Scarborough said.

"I'm not going to get into a shouting match with Chris so you guys can move on," Priebus said. "Because you're losing, that's why," Matthews said. "Garbage, garbage," Priebus muttered.

"It's your garbage," Matthews fired back.

</div></div>

My Liberal Friends, you've got to see this! It will do your heart good!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/27..._n_1832872.html (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/27/chris-matthews-reince-priebus-birth-certificate_n_1832872.html)

eg8r
08-27-2012, 01:19 PM
Is anyone on the board capable of explaining why the questioning of Obama's birthplace is racist?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
"That cheap shot ... was awful," Matthews said, referring to the joke. "It is an embarrassment to your party to play that card ... you are playing that ethnic card there." As Priebus apparently laughed and co-host Joe Scarborough tried to get a word in, Matthews continued, "you can sit there and giggle about it, but the fact is your party is playing that card."</div></div>I am surprised he just giggled. He should have laughed in Matthews face as hard as he could. The people playing the race card are the idiot lefties.

eg8r

Soflasnapper
08-27-2012, 01:31 PM
Can anyone explain why Romney's own campaign would throw him under the bus on this, swiftly mentioning that those were not scripted remarks, but Romney's own ad-lib remark? (Odd for his own campaign to distance themselves, even if it were true-- wouldn't they simply remain silent even if that were true?)

Can anyone explain why Fox News Sunday and Fox and Friends would chose to not carry that video at all, even though it was widely applauded on Fox's own evening lineup, by Rush, and etc.?

Can anyone explain how if Obama 'joked' that 'nobody asks me about magic underwear!' it wouldn't be a dog whistle to anti-Mormonism, even if Obama later 'clarified' that 'there is nothing wrong with magic underwear, and I have never said there was.'

LWW
08-27-2012, 01:39 PM
Much less, can anyone explain why it wasn't conidered racist when Hillary started the entire birther issue?

eg8r
08-27-2012, 01:47 PM
So you don't want to answer the question? Don't bother, we both know it was not racist at all. Sad to see you are no longer willing to admit when the left is wrong.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
08-27-2012, 02:09 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can anyone explain why Romney's own campaign would throw him under the bus on this, swiftly mentioning that those were not scripted remarks, but Romney's own ad-lib remark? (Odd for his own campaign to distance themselves, even if it were true-- wouldn't they simply remain silent even if that were true?)

Can anyone explain why Fox News Sunday and Fox and Friends would chose to not carry that video at all, even though it was widely applauded on Fox's own evening lineup, by Rush, and etc.?

Can anyone explain how if Obama 'joked' that 'nobody asks me about magic underwear!' it wouldn't be a dog whistle to anti-Mormonism, even if Obama later 'clarified' that 'there is nothing wrong with magic underwear, and I have never said there was.'

</div></div>

Well I could explain it to you, but I know you already know the answers!

And I know you weren't posting to me, lol. However, it is clear that the right doesn't bother fact checking, it isn't their practice. We have proof that Romney was blowing the dog whistle. Hence, let the absurd attacks, denials, and twisting of reasonable answers, resume.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

llotter
08-27-2012, 02:24 PM
The Republicans need more idiots like Matthews to demonstrate what fools make up the opposition.

Soflasnapper
08-27-2012, 02:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Much less, can anyone explain why it wasn't conidered racist when Hillary started the entire birther issue? </div></div>

Hillary's campaign was considered very racist by the Obama backers and about half the Democratic party, and she was figuratively crucified over it by such liberal icons as Keith Olberman, Rhandi Roads, and other liberal talkers.

Although perhaps not directly on birther issues, as I don't remember that actually coming up so much. Perhaps you can point to where her campaign or surrogates actually said something on that point?

Actually, upon cursory review, the right wing line on the Clinton campaign's NOT mentioning the birther issue is that Clinton had a former campaign associate killed by Obama allies, who then threatened to kill Chelsea if this was mentioned. (I'm sure you heard that story.)

If they had to explain why the Clintons didn't go there, with this heinous claim, perhaps they never did, would be my guess.

Soflasnapper
08-27-2012, 02:46 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So you don't want to answer the question? Don't bother, we both know it was not racist at all. Sad to see you are no longer willing to admit when the left is wrong.

eg8r </div></div>

Well SOMETHING caused his own campaign to disown it for their part, and blame it exclusively on their candidate.

SOMETHING caused the main FOX news day and Sunday shows to bury the clip, and not even show it.

What was that SOMETHING, in your view, if not the racial/racist tinge?

Gayle in MD
08-27-2012, 07:29 PM
Romney's statement "No ones ever asked to see my birth certificate they know that this is the place that we were born and raised".... clearly a reference to the ridiculous birther BS. Another Republican racist dog whistle, clearly blown to massage the most radical birther ignoramus idiots which now bacially comprise the entire Republican Party. the people there weren't laughhing. They were cheering. Proof, the dog whistle worked for The Republican racist, misogynistic, homophobic Party of hate, that is.

Matthews was magnificent, and absolutely correct in his statements about the Romney Campaign's cheap shots, non-stop lies, and racist attacks...

All of Rience P.'s statements were actual lies. Every single statement he made during that program.

"Reince Priebus". Remove the vowels, and you have:

RNC PR BS.

G.

llotter
08-27-2012, 09:59 PM
I wonder the cause, Gayle, of so much hate in you that civil discussion becomes impossible. And those you admire are so pathetic.

Gayle in MD
08-27-2012, 10:07 PM
Yes, you would find it impossible. That's your problem. Know thyself.

I don't hate people. I hate the things they say and do, to themselves, and to others.

Know thyself.

G.

Qtec
08-28-2012, 06:08 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is anyone on the board capable of explaining why the questioning of Obama's birthplace is racist? </div></div>

You can't guess?

Why would they question his birthplace in the first place?

What the Romney campaign has been doing for some time now is trying to divide the voters on race.

Mitt goes to make friends with the NAACP. Later on on, in front of a white audience he says this.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">By the way, I had the privilege of speaking today at the NAACP convention in Houston and I gave them the same speech I am giving you. I don't give different speeches to different audiences alright.<span style="color: #3366FF">That's a total lie.</span> I gave them the same speech. When I mentioned I am going to get rid of Obamacare they weren't happy, I didn't get the same response. That's ok, I want people to know what I stand for <span style="color: #3333FF">LOL</span>and if I don't stand for what they want, go vote for someone else, that's just fine. But I hope people understand this,<span style='font-size: 17pt'> your friends</span> who like Obamacare, you remind them of this, <span style='font-size: 17pt'>if they want more stuff from government tell them to go vote for the other guy-more free stuff.</span> But don't forget nothing is really free. </div></div>

Now we have Mitt running his whole campaign at the moment on another lie, that Obama has done away with the work requirement for welfare. More free stuff for the blacks!!!!!

Getting it now?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"We are part of an Anglo-Saxon heritage, and he [Romney] feels that the special relationship is special," a second Romney adviser told the newspaper. "The White House didn't fully appreciate the shared history we have." </div></div>

Obama is not one of us...white people.

You want to know WHY he is playing the race card?..because he HAS to!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A Republican strategist said something interesting and revealing on Friday, though it largely escaped attention in the howling gusts of punditry over Mitt Romney’s birth certificate crack and a potential convention-altering hurricane. The subject was a Ron Brownstein story outlining the demographic hit rates each party requires to win in November. <span style='font-size: 20pt'>To squeak out a majority, <u>Mitt Romney probably needs to win at least 61 percent of the white vote</u> — a figure exceeding what George H.W. Bush commanded over Michael Dukakis in 1988.</span> The Republican strategist told Brownstein, “This is the last time anyone will try to do this” — “this” being a near total reliance on white votes to win a presidential election. </div></div>

link (http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2012/08/2012-or-never-for-gops-white-base.html)

Q

Qtec
08-28-2012, 06:13 AM
Great minds and all that...........

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Rachel Maddow: Romney Is Trying To Win By ‘Deliberately Running Against Minority Voters’
video
by Andrew Kirell | 10:40 pm, August 27th, 2012

On her MSNBC show Monday evening, Rachel Maddow made the case that the Republican Party is attempting to win the 2012 election by “deliberately running against minority voters.”

Maddow explained that given his unpopularity with Latinos and blacks, Mitt Romney needs to obtain 61-percent of the white vote in order to win the election. She claimed that Romney seems to be trying for that large percentage of the white vote through several racially-tinged campaign messages.

<span style='font-size: 17pt'>“The Romney campaign is running ads about welfare,” she explained, “ads that are blatantly racially-charged charges, showing images of hardworking white people, telling them their black president is going to start handing out welfare checks to people who won’t even look for a job.”</span>

Maddow also cited Romney’s defense of his seemingly debunked claims that Obama has tried to end the welfare work requirements, in which the former Massachusetts Governor accused the president of taking that action in order to shore up his base. “As if people on welfare are Barack Obama’s base,” she said with a wink. “Especially the lazy ones.”

Maddow continued to explain that the “welfare queen” strategy of the Romney campaign will surely continue as the “big media guy at the main pro-Romney Super PAC is the man who produced one of the most racist television ads in history, the infamous Willie Horton ad.”

“Maybe they can win with nobody else supporting them,” she concluded. “Which means we’re about to find out if you can win a presidential election in this country, in this year 2012, by deliberately running against minority voters. </div></div>

Q. link (http://www.mediaite.com/tv/rachel-maddow-romney-is-trying-to-win-by-deliberately-running-against-minority-voters/)

eg8r
08-28-2012, 08:07 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You can't guess?

Why would they question his birthplace in the first place?</div></div>There is a guy that lives in my neighborhood that is white as white can be. Every time he talks I question his birthplace. Color has nothing to do with questioning someone's birthplace. Someone else mentioned this before and you did not answer, why didn't you think this was racist when Hitlary was asking the same questions?

eg8r

eg8r
08-28-2012, 08:08 AM
Weird. What about the Romney ad that shows a black man saying he would not vote for Obama? Is Romney now trying to cause black on black fighting? Seriously, how ridiculous are you willing to get?

eg8r

Soflasnapper
08-28-2012, 11:07 AM
You have nailed it with this reference, Q.

Romney's strategy is not hard to understand, and it may be the only path to his election (if the vote suppression and later vote counting manipulations aren't enough in this voting environment).

It is, however, evil and immoral. It is the exact 'dividing the country' that he accuses Obama of, and of course, that's always how they roll over there. Anything they say the Dems are doing, you can be sure it's a deflection gambit to divert attention from what they themselves are doing.

The difference is that this is THE most critical divide in the country, for long historical reasons. Yes, Romney is going there, as well as using approx. a 100% lying ad campaign.

They do have the perfect counter lines available to them, through long practice. If they are called out on it, it is the OTHER side that is playing the race card. Stupid, but appealing to the voters falling for their card playing.

It's hard to believe even the GOP voters want a man as president who is a weather vane on his positions. He will simply do or say whatever the current pressure on him dictates. If he believes in anything in a hard bedrock way, I have no idea what it is.

Other than that he should be rich and get everything he wants, of course.

Gayle in MD
08-28-2012, 01:03 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If he believes in anything in a hard bedrock way, I have no idea what it is.

</div></div>

Disaster Capitalism.

eg8r
08-28-2012, 01:07 PM
LOL, you guys are out of your freaking minds. However, what else could we expect.

eg8r

Qtec
08-29-2012, 12:07 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There is a guy that lives in my neighborhood that is white as white can be. Every time he talks I question his birthplace. </div></div>

Why?

Also, have you ever said to him "I don't believe you. Show me your BC."?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Color has nothing to do with questioning someone's birthplace. </div></div>

In Obama's case, it does!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> why didn't you think this was racist when Hitlary was asking the same questions? </div></div>

I didn't know she was. Got any links?

Q

Qtec
08-29-2012, 12:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Weird. What about the Romney ad that shows a black man saying he would not vote for Obama? Is Romney now trying to cause black on black fighting? Seriously, how ridiculous are you willing to get?

eg8r </div></div>

You are the one who is getting ridiculous.

Q

Qtec
08-29-2012, 03:09 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> False rumours about Mr Obama’s background first surfaced in 2004, in Illinois, where he was a state senator. Andy Martin, a perennial local candidate and litigant, claimed Mr Obama was secretly Muslim.

Related theories — including that he was radicalised in a “madrassa” in Indonesia — developed after Mr Obama entered the national stage with a speech to the Democratic National Convention later that year.

In 2005, Mr Obama went to Washington as the junior US senator for Illinois. The rumours about him persisted, but seemingly failed to take hold among political insiders and voters alike.

It was not until April 2008, at the height of the intensely bitter Democratic presidential primary process, that the touch paper was properly lit.

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>An <u>anonymous</u> email circulated by supporters of Mrs Clinton,</span> Mr Obama’s main rival for the party’s nomination, thrust a new allegation into the national spotlight — that he had not been born in Hawaii. </div></div>

If it was <u>anonymous</u>, how can anyone say it was Hillary supporters. Sounds more like Rove to me.

Q

Qtec
08-29-2012, 03:43 AM
Thanks, but Bob Cesca says it better I can and its exactly what you and I can see.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Southern Strategy....was so successful that Republicans from Jesse Helms to Lee Atwater and George H.W. Bush to Karl Rove to, yes, Mitt Romney have employed it in one way or another. <span style='font-size: 14pt'>The goal is to win at all costs, after all. Hence Romney’s serial lying. And now, it’s the Southern Strategy in full force.</span>

The press and fair-minded Americans alike would do well to accept the reality of how the Republicans try to win elections. So at the risk of repeating myself, let me spell this out because simply pointing to “race baiting” or “racism” or all of the other variations of these terms has desensitized us and kind of stripped the Strategy of its meaning.

To be clear, Romney and the GOP are exploiting the darkest instincts of certain Americans for political gain. In other words, by triggering anti-black resentment with dog-whistles like “birth certificate” and “welfare,” he’s motivating a particular demographic of white voters to support him because they, on some level, resent/fear/hate a black president (or, in the past, pro-civil rights Democrats). <u>This makes Romney an enabler of racist tendencies, regardless of whether he was joking or just doing it as part of the political “game.” For this, he ought to be discredited and disqualified from being a fair, reasonable, modern presidential candidate.</u> </div></div>

Geez, the whole Republican convention is built on a lie. Romney,s main ad is a total proven lie but they go with it anyway because it works. They have no shame.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 14pt'>Romney Camp Bets On Welfare Attack</span>

Their most powerful weapon, a top aide says.<span style='font-size: 14pt'> “We're not going to let our campaign be dictated by fact checkers,”<span style="color: #990000">LMAO</span></span> says Newhouse.

Mitt Romney's aides explained <u>with unusual political bluntness</u> today why they are spending heavily — and ignoring media criticism — to air an add accusing President Barack Obama of "gutting" the work requirement for welfare, a marginal political issue since the mid-1990s that Romney pushed back to center stage.

"Our most effective ad is our welfare ad," a top television advertising strategist for Romney, Ashley O'Connor, said at a forum Tuesday hosted by ABCNews and Yahoo! News. "It's new information."

..Romney's aides have brushed off suggestions the welfare fight has a racial edge. </div></div>

link (http://www.buzzfeed.com/bensmith/romney-camp-bets-welfare-attack)

Q

Q

Qtec
08-29-2012, 03:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">By the way, this isn’t the first time the Romney camp has insisted that it is not beholden to the standards it expects the Obama campaign to follow. For the better part of a year, Romney has hammered Obama over the “net” jobs lost on his watch, to paint him as a job destroyer, a metric that factors the hundreds and hundreds of thousands of jobs lost at the start of Obama’s term, before his policies took effect. Yet Romney advisers have argued, with no apparent sense of irony, that his own record should not be judged by one net jobs number.

In this sense, the Romney campaign continues to pose a test to the news media and our political system. What happens when one campaign has decided there is literally no set of boundaries that it needs to follow when it comes to the veracity of its assertions? The Romney campaign is betting that the press simply won’t be able to keep voters informed about the disputes that are central to the campaign, <span style='font-size: 14pt'>in the face of the sheer scope and volume of dishonesty it uncorks daily.</span> </div></div>

Q

LWW
08-29-2012, 04:06 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, you guys are out of your freaking minds. However, what else could we expect.

eg8r </div></div>

They are planting the seeds of excuses for Obama's coming defeat.

eg8r
08-29-2012, 08:53 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why?

Also, have you ever said to him "I don't believe you. Show me your BC."?</div></div>His accent and jokingly yes I have asked him to prove he was American. Whether I asked him or not doesn't matter because it is not a requirement to be American if living in my neighborhood. It is if you want to be President of the US.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In Obama's case, it does!</div></div>That is the dumbest thing you have said in the past day. We do not question where someone is from just because they are black. That is just plain stupid to think. Maybe where you are from but not in the US.

As far as any links, nope, I wasn't the one that made the claim. Just thought it was interesting.

eg8r

eg8r
08-29-2012, 08:54 AM
You are the one that is trying to make this about race not me.

eg8r

Qtec
08-29-2012, 09:03 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You are the one that is trying to make this about race not me.

eg8r </div></div>

I'm not making it about race, Romney is.

Q

Qtec
08-29-2012, 09:11 AM
[quote=eg8r]<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why?

Also, have you ever said to him "I don't believe you. Show me your BC."?</div></div>His accent and jokingly yes I have asked him to prove he was American.

<span style="color: #3333FF"> This time not jokingly, did you insist on it? Did you say'" show me your BC" otherwise I don't believe you were born in the USA"!
No chance because that would be insulting. A major show of disrespect.</span>

Whether I asked him or not doesn't matter because it is not a requirement to be American if living in my neighborhood. It is <u>if you want to be</u> President of the US.

<span style="color: #3333FF"> Hello McFly!!!!!!! HE WAS ALREADY POTUS... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif ......]</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In Obama's case, it does!</div></div>

That is the dumbest thing you have said in the past day. We do not question where someone is from just because they are black.<span style="color: #3333FF"> No? Or do we just question where someone was BORN because of their accent...like you do?</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> That is just plain stupid to think. Maybe where you are from but not in the US.

As far as any links, nope, I wasn't the one that made the claim. Just thought it was interesting.

eg8r </div></div>

Thought so, no links just hot air.

Q

eg8r
08-29-2012, 09:20 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This time not jokingly, did you insist on it? Did you say'" show me your BC" otherwise I don't believe you were born in the USA"!
No chance because that would be insulting. A major show of disrespect.</div></div>No you idiot because there is no requirement for it to live in my neighborhood. If he was running for President you can bet your butt I would be serious in asking for it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hello McFly!!!!!!! HE WAS ALREADY POTUS... ......]</div></div>Are you really stupid enough to think these questions only started happening AFTER he became POTUS? Really? You are that out of touch with reality?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No? Or do we just question where someone was BORN because of their accent...like you do?
</div></div>Yep, we only question when we hear their accent. Never for color. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

eg8r
08-29-2012, 09:21 AM
You are trying to make people believe Romney is making this about race.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
08-30-2012, 07:11 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">His accent and jokingly yes I have asked him to prove he was American.

</div></div>

I'd be willing to bet that never happened.

That would take some B***s.

Considering all of the 'Flat Screen TV's' remarks he has made on here, and his defense of racial profiling, and voter suppression of the non white citizens in our country, I think we all know where Ed stands. He's in the right party, given his views, except for his double standard, calling people who support women's constitutional rights, 'murderers' in spite of the FACT that his Republican Party, considers his chosen form of birth control, murder.

Typical. Republicans all use that double standard thingie....

eg8r
08-30-2012, 09:03 AM
LOL, what a wuss. You won't to me but you will run your mouth about me.

eg8r

hondo
08-30-2012, 10:36 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This time not jokingly, did you insist on it? Did you say'" show me your BC" otherwise I don't believe you were born in the USA"!
No chance because that would be insulting. A major show of disrespect.</div></div>No you idiot because there is no requirement for it to live in my neighborhood. If he was running for President you can bet your butt I would be serious in asking for it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hello McFly!!!!!!! HE WAS ALREADY POTUS... ......]</div></div>Are you really stupid enough to think these questions only started happening AFTER he became POTUS? Really? You are that out of touch with reality?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No? Or do we just question where someone was BORN because of their accent...like you do?
</div></div>Yep, we only question when we hear their accent. Never for color. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r </div></div>

"No you idiot"

"Are you really stupid enough"

Where does the name-calling end? Have you even been warned?
Don't answer that. We know the answer.

And, yes, I know, you and Larry can dig in older posts and find me guilty of that. But I'm trying to clean up my act. Every time somebody dares to disagree with your crowd you start up with the idiot, stupid, moron comments.
Makes for a very unpleasant forum.
I can see why you avoid AZ. Wilson actually reads the posts over there and even though you're one of "them", he would have to give you the boot.

eg8r
08-30-2012, 11:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Where does the name-calling end?</div></div>LOL, kind of like the many times you have threatened to leave but never do? Or how about this last time when you said you were done and would no longer be responding or reading my posts? Have you ever followed through?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And, yes, I know, you and Larry can dig in older posts and find me guilty of that. But I'm trying to clean up my act.</div></div>Don't break your arm patting your back.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Every time somebody dares to disagree with your crowd you start up with the idiot, stupid, moron comments.
</div></div>You are right. Idiot, stupid and moron are much more offensive than <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The 'cabal' must have made them act like assholes. Being the dumb ass semi literate homeschooled beasts that they are,</div></div>Yeah, right. The day you start cleaning your own side the house maybe I will listen. Until then just shut up. It looks like gaylio is the only one that takes your advice and she is better at it than you are.

eg8r

hondo
08-30-2012, 06:56 PM
Every time you show your ass and start calling folks who disagree with you idiots and morons it makes me proud that I don't think like you.
Would you want your kids to read the hate you post every day?
Are you proud of the names you call Gayle and Q and me?

Ever wonder what Christ thinks of you calling folks stupid idiots
just for being on the other side of the fence?

Forget my other questions. Just answer that last one.

hondo
08-30-2012, 07:01 PM
"Until then just shut up"

Why should I have to shut up? Do my questions upset you?

If they do you can always resort to your usual tactics. Make fun of my state. Criticise my life work; tell me what a lousy teacher I must have been. Call me a stupid idiot.

Your family must be very proud of your posts or are you too ashamed to let them read them?

hondo
08-30-2012, 07:09 PM
" Or how about this last time when you said you were done and would no longer be responding or reading my posts"

You are right. I did say that. It just grieves my soul to see you calling people stupid idiots.
I know I have done worse in the past but I have been asking myself more and more how I can call myself a Christian and continue posting in the fashion that I have done over the years.
Also, I am 64, a father, husband , grandfather and am trading childish insults with another grown man over political ideology.
It's nonsense. It's time to grow up.

hondo
08-30-2012, 07:13 PM
"The day you start cleaning your own side the house maybe I will listen."

Eg, I'm trying to clean my house. I've been telling you that.
Maybe you will listen. I'm waiting. I tend to believe you enjoy the name-calling and have no intention of listening. I pray that I'm wrong.

eg8r
08-30-2012, 07:39 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Every time you show your ass and start calling folks who disagree with you idiots and morons it makes me proud that I don't think like you.</div></div>Look, the day you clean your own side of the board then what you say might mean something. Until then shut up.

eg8r

eg8r
08-30-2012, 07:40 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why should I have to shut up? Do my questions upset you?</div></div>Nope, I am just taking your advice and offering constructive criticism.

eg8r

eg8r
08-30-2012, 07:41 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You are right. I did say that. It just grieves my soul to see you calling people stupid idiots.</div></div>LOL, well don't take it too personally. It is just hypocritical that you have decided to fix me when your side of the house is just as bad if not worse.

eg8r

eg8r
08-30-2012, 07:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Eg, I'm trying to clean my house. I've been telling you that.</div></div>I guess you were unable to figure out what I was referring to...I thought you would have figured it out when I quoted diablow. When you start fixing those on the left then maybe I will listen.

eg8r

hondo
08-30-2012, 07:53 PM
I noticed you didn't answer any of my questions. Color me un-surprised. Better not to think about those kinds of things. Right?

Your family must be very proud of your posts or are you too ashamed to let them read them?

I tend to believe you enjoy the name-calling and have no intention of listening. I pray that I'm wrong.

hondo
08-30-2012, 08:00 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I noticed you didn't answer any of my questions. Color me un-surprised. Better not to think about those kinds of things. Right?

I tend to believe you enjoy the name-calling and have no intention of listening. I pray that I'm wrong. </div></div>

Rather than answering any of those questions, it's easier to just say that Fats is worse than you. Right?

eg8r
08-31-2012, 06:28 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I noticed you didn't answer any of my questions. Color me un-surprised. Better not to think about those kinds of things. Right?</div></div>LOL, well while you were noticing that you quickly ignored what I posted. So before you start asking any questions, take care of what I asked you to do first.

eg8r

hondo
08-31-2012, 07:11 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Every time you show your ass and start calling folks who disagree with you idiots and morons it makes me proud that I don't think like you.</div></div>Look, the day you clean your own side of the board then what you say might mean something. Until then shut up.

eg8r </div></div>

Not my job to do that . IMO you are the worst offender. Have no intention of shutting up.

hondo
08-31-2012, 07:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why should I have to shut up? Do my questions upset you?</div></div>Nope, I am just taking your advice and offering constructive criticism.

eg8r </div></div>

Ok.

hondo
08-31-2012, 07:13 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You are right. I did say that. It just grieves my soul to see you calling people stupid idiots.</div></div>LOL, well don't take it too personally. It is just hypocritical that you have decided to fix me when your side of the house is just as bad if not worse.

eg8r </div></div>

I'm talking to you personally. If you think others are so bad why must you act worse?

hondo
08-31-2012, 07:14 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Eg, I'm trying to clean my house. I've been telling you that.</div></div>I guess you were unable to figure out what I was referring to...I thought you would have figured it out when I quoted diablow. When you start fixing those on the left then maybe I will listen.

eg8r </div></div>

OK, I get it. You don't like Fats' comments so you are trying to outdo him.

hondo
08-31-2012, 07:21 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I noticed you didn't answer any of my questions. Color me un-surprised. Better not to think about those kinds of things. Right?</div></div>LOL, well while you were noticing that you quickly ignored what I posted. So before you start asking any questions, take care of what I asked you to do first.

eg8r </div></div>

There. I have responded to every one of your posts. Now will you answer my questions that I asked first?
My guess is you will not because you know that my questions hit at some very basic truths.
So far your only answer is that Fats does it, I don't rag on him, so you will continue to call people stupid idiots.
Does that sound about right?

hondo
08-31-2012, 07:22 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I noticed you didn't answer any of my questions. Color me un-surprised. Better not to think about those kinds of things. Right?

I tend to believe you enjoy the name-calling and have no intention of listening. I pray that I'm wrong. </div></div>

Bump for my questions in case you forgot them. Ha ha.

eg8r
08-31-2012, 08:59 AM
Outdo him? LOL, sure whatever you say. So you going to start cleaning your own side of the house or keep running your mouth at me?

eg8r

eg8r
08-31-2012, 09:00 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There. I have responded to every one of your posts. Now will you answer my questions that I asked first? </div></div>No, I am not going to respond to any of your questions until you make a concerted effort to clean up your own side of the house. Your hypocrisy makes you look like a fool.

eg8r

llotter
08-31-2012, 10:06 AM
Gayle, Either Chris doesn't know the truth or doesn't care. His goal is to demean any Republican at every opportunity. He knows that whatever the veracity of the attack, no one will check b/c the gang of lefties, aka MSM, will only repeat it regardless.

These are desperate times for the Left and they know it. This is why you are so quick to jump on and repeat every accusation the Left is making in the hope that by destroying Romney/Ryan, The Moron and his communist allies will remain in power. Sorry, not gonna work.

Gayle in MD
08-31-2012, 01:05 PM
I certainly am disgusted with Republicans. They are worse than ever. It is a shame that they continue to embarrass and disgrace our whole country, with their disrespectful low life behavoir, and continuous lies, racism, misogyny, homophobia and slander.

Their convention proved to many patriotic Americans, the depth of Republican dishonor.

It was a new low in American history.

Your statements are not only absurd, but prove your own ignorance.

Chris Matthews' statemennts were true, Priebus lied his butt off, and Matthews ashowed honor to call him down for it. The hero in that demonstration, we Matthews, for honorably living up to his charge as a Journalist.

That Ryan and Romney continued their racist attacks and lies during the convention, has also been proven, by numerous respected Fact Check sites, and news papers across this country.

Their disgustng sleezy behavior may not have impacted the kind of low life's who support Republicans, but it all certainly highlighted that fact.

That convention will always be known as the pathetic event when Republicans really stooped to embarrassing, repulsive dishonor, and disgrace.

G.

llotter
08-31-2012, 01:36 PM
Ya know, in Romney's speech last night, he said that when big things need to be done, you need a American. That pretty much leaves out The Moron.

Gayle in MD
08-31-2012, 02:02 PM
Another disgusting Romney birther attack, disrespecting the POTUS, and people like you approve. Like I said, Romney is a Lying Greedy pig, with no conscience.

Pathetic!

eg8r
08-31-2012, 05:05 PM
Why would you think I am worse? All I am saying is that I don't give a darn that you are talking to me personally. If that really was your intent you would have done it privately. So, you have chosen to do this publically so man up and accept the fact that I am calling out your hypocrisy for what it is and telling you I have no intent on changing the way I am posting. Fix your side first.

eg8r

eg8r
08-31-2012, 05:06 PM
LOL, not your job to fix this side of the board either. LOL, too bad you can't figure that out.

eg8r

hondo
08-31-2012, 09:02 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There. I have responded to every one of your posts. Now will you answer my questions that I asked first? </div></div>No, I am not going to respond to any of your questions until you make a concerted effort to clean up your own side of the house. Your hypocrisy makes you look like a fool.

eg8r </div></div>

Just about what I figured. You'd be ashamed to answer any of those questions. You fool no one.
I'll let you weasel out of it. I never really figured you'd be man enough to take a look at yourself.

hondo
08-31-2012, 09:13 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why would you think I am worse? All I am saying is that I don't give a darn that you are talking to me personally. If that really was your intent you would have done it privately. So, you have chosen to do this publically so man up and accept the fact that I am calling out your hypocrisy for what it is and telling you I have no intent on changing the way I am posting. Fix your side first.

eg8r </div></div>

Why do I have to fix my side? What does this have to do with you?
I simply asked you what Jesus, your wife and your kids would think about you calling people who disagree with you stupid moron idiots.
Of course you're going to weasel out of this.Certainly Christ and your family would be appalled that you do this over and over.
My wife read some of my posts when I used to act like you and she was disgusted. Every time I prayed or went to church I felt very low that I let myself get drawn into the name-calling.
So continue with your clean your own house rap. You can run from me but you can't run from yourself.

hondo
08-31-2012, 09:19 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, not your job to fix this side of the board either. LOL, too bad you can't figure that out.

eg8r </div></div>

Wow, 2 lols. Glad you're so tickled that I asked you what Christ, your wife and your kids would think about you calling posters stupid idiots. Funny stuff indeed.
Too bad I can't figure that out , huh? Well, at least that's better than your usual retorts calling me a dumb hick who must have been a lousy teacher.
Maybe I am starting to reach you. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

hondo
08-31-2012, 09:35 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There. I have responded to every one of your posts. Now will you answer my questions that I asked first? </div></div>No, I am not going to respond to any of your questions until you make a concerted effort to clean up your own side of the house. Your hypocrisy makes you look like a fool.

eg8r </div></div>

Yeah, I'm a fool, Eg. You really get a kick out of calling people fool, idiot, stupid, moron.
Does this make you feel smarter, maybe more of a man by doing that?
OOPSY! I forgot. You won't answer any question til I clean my house. My bad!

eg8r
09-01-2012, 10:20 AM
LOL, the dumb lousy teaching hick doesn't know when to stop.

eg8r

hondo
09-01-2012, 09:41 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, the dumb lousy teaching hick doesn't know when to stop.

eg8r </div></div>

There. I'm sure that made you feel much better. Classy post.
Jesus is watching , Ed.

hondo
09-01-2012, 09:51 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, the dumb lousy teaching hick doesn't know when to stop.

eg8r </div></div>

And just for the record, Ed:

I'm not dumb. I figure I have a better education than you and I seem somewhat wiser.
I'm not a hick. I've traveled more places than you. Seen more. Experienced more. Dined at fine restaurants all over the world and the U.S. Lived a good life. The fact that you perceive me as a hick when my vocabulary and thinking processes more than match yours says quite a bit about who you are, Bubba.
Lousy? well, that's subjective. I don't call people dumb , lousy hicks, even in jest. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

eg8r
09-02-2012, 11:36 AM
LOL, I knew you would like it.

eg8r

eg8r
09-02-2012, 11:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm not dumb. I figure I have a better education than you and I seem somewhat wiser.</div></div>LOL, I know you need to feel like the world needs yet another Shakespeare scholar. Now doesn't that make you feel good.

As for the rest of your post, I am not interested in a pissing contest with you. All I did was take the post you made and give it back to you. Since you say I would say that I just went ahead and made you happy and said it.

eg8r

hondo
09-02-2012, 02:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm not dumb. I figure I have a better education than you and I seem somewhat wiser.</div></div>LOL, I know you need to feel like the world needs yet another Shakespeare scholar. Now doesn't that make you feel good.

As for the rest of your post, I am not interested in a pissing contest with you. All I did was take the post you made and give it back to you. Since you say I would say that I just went ahead and made you happy and said it.

eg8r </div></div>

Made me happy? No, It saddened me, Ed. That a grown man feels he has to resort to the hateful name-calling that is common in many of your posts.
You could set an example for decency from your side but you appear to enjoy the name-calling.

Sofla rarely resorts to that.
Q only in retaliation to Larry.
Gayle only in response to you. Her attacks are mainly on public figures.

Fats reminds me of of Wolfie and me. He gets emotional and, like Wolfie and me,he has let Larry push his buttons, which Larry is pretty good at.
Larry is sneaky. He insults, but leaves the emotion out of it and tries to be cautious with his wording, or he lets one of his alter egos, johnny d or Mrs LWW, do his dirty work for him.

You, Lotter, and yugo are the worse offenders, and Fats when he gets annoyed with Larry, openly calling people names. There's no hope for Yugo. He freely admits he loves stirring up the crap. Lotter, like Larry's alter ego, johnny d., appears to have severe mental issues.

I love Fat's posts but I would like to see him simply laugh at Larry's tauntings. I can do that now, Fats, but it took years and
I regret some of the nasty things I have said to him when he lies about me.

You've asked me to put my house in order, Ed. I don't know how on earth I could be expected to do that. I don't even know these people although I have talked to Gayle on the phone a number of times and she's a really nice lady despite the terrible things you say about her.
She is just mainly super-partisan like most of your friends are.

I left out Sev. He's like Yugo. He simply loves to stir up the shit. There was a time when he would get really schnockered and say some vulger things, especially about Gayle, but he has cleaned his act up and I actually kinda like him. I imagine we would probably be friends if we met.

It appears to me that you enjoy the name-calling. Doesn't mean i have to like it, Ed.

hondo
09-02-2012, 02:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm not dumb. I figure I have a better education than you and I seem somewhat wiser.</div></div>LOL, I know you need to feel like the world needs yet another Shakespeare scholar. Now doesn't that make you feel good.

eg8r </div></div>

Made me happy? No, It saddened me, Ed. That a grown man feels he has to resort to the hatful name-calling that is common in many of your posts.
You could set an example for decency from your side but you appear to enjoy the name-calling.
Sofla rearly resorts to that.
Fats reminds me of of Wolfie and me. He gets emotional and, like Wolfie and me,he has let Larry push his buttons, which Larry is pretty good at.
Larry is sneaky. He insults, but leaves the emotion out of it and tries to be cautious with his wording, or he lets one of his alter egos, johnny d or Mrs LWW, do his dirty work for him.
You, Lotter, and yugo are the worse offenders, and Fats when he gets annoyed with Larry, openly calling people names. There's no hope for Yugo. He freely admits he loves stirring up the crap. Lotter, like Larry's alter ego, johnny d., appears to have severe mental issues.
I love Fat's posts but I would like to see him simply laugh at Larry's tauntings. I can do that now, Fats, but it took years and
You've asked me to put my house in order, Ed. I don't know how on earth I could be expected to do that. I don't even know these people although I have talked to Gayle on the phone a number of timesand she's a really nice lady despite the terrible things you say about her.
I left out Sev. He's like Yugo. He simply loves to stir up the shit. There was a time when he would get really schnockered and say some vulger things, especially about Gayle, but he has cleaned his act up and I actually kinda like him. I imagine we would probably be friends if we met.

It appears to me that you enjoy the name-calling. Doesn't mean i have to like it, Ed. </div></div>

That was simply precious. ( Thought I'd save you a post, Larry.) /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

hondo
09-02-2012, 02:38 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm not dumb. I figure I have a better education than you and I seem somewhat wiser.</div></div>LOL, I know you need to feel like the world needs yet another Shakespeare scholar. Now doesn't that make you feel good.

eg8r </div></div>

Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Gayle in MD
09-02-2012, 04:10 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm not dumb. I figure I have a better education than you and I seem somewhat wiser.</div></div>LOL, I know you need to feel like the world needs yet another Shakespeare scholar. Now doesn't that make you feel good.

eg8r </div></div>

Made me happy? No, It saddened me, Ed. That a grown man feels he has to resort to the hateful name-calling that is common in many of your posts.

Sofla rearly resorts to that.

You've asked me to put my house in order, Ed. I don't know how on earth I could be expected to do that. I don't even know these people although I have talked to Gayle on the phone a number of times and she's a really nice lady despite the terrible things you say about her.

It appears to me that you enjoy the name-calling. Doesn't mean i have to like it, Ed. </div></div>

Thanks friend. I know for sure what a great guy you are, Hondo.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ed Writes:

As for the rest of your post, I am not interested in a pissing contest with you. </div></div>

LMAO! That's pretty funny, since a P****** contest is ALWAYS what he's looking for. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

eg8r
09-02-2012, 07:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Made me happy? No, It saddened me, Ed. </div></div>Well then next time learn when to shut up. Don't post what you think I am going to say and then I might not say it. Until now you haven't learned a thing.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You've asked me to put my house in order, Ed. I don't know how on earth I could be expected to do that. I don't even know these people although I have talked to Gayle on the phone a number of times and she's a really nice lady despite the terrible things you say about her.</div></div>Are you really that stupid? You don't know me either but you are trying to fix me. Why don't you do the same thing you are doing to me to them. Do I really need to spell it out for you. If for the past couple years you were asking your own side to watch what they say maybe what you say would have some merit. However you are choosing to say it to me who really has no intention of caring what you say besides the fact that I am viewing it as your partisan BS. So, I have lowered the bar down to your level yet again and spelled it out for you. Any chance you can figure it out now?

eg8r

eg8r

hondo
09-02-2012, 07:54 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Made me happy? No, It saddened me, Ed. </div></div>Well then next time learn when to shut up. Don't post what you think I am going to say and then I might not say it. Until now you haven't learned a thing.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You've asked me to put my house in order, Ed. I don't know how on earth I could be expected to do that. I don't even know these people although I have talked to Gayle on the phone a number of times and she's a really nice lady despite the terrible things you say about her.</div></div>Are you really that stupid? You don't know me either but you are trying to fix me. Why don't you do the same thing you are doing to me to them. Do I really need to spell it out for you. If for the past couple years you were asking your own side to watch what they say maybe what you say would have some merit. However you are choosing to say it to me who really has no intention of caring what you say besides the fact that I am viewing it as your partisan BS. So, I have lowered the bar down to your level yet again and spelled it out for you. Any chance you can figure it out now?

eg8r

eg8r </div></div>

Sorry, Ed, I have no intention of shutting up.

The stupid comments, again? You say I don't know you but I know your type.
I will stop trying to reach you.I guess I thought there was a bit more depth to you than there actually is. You obviously feel it makes you a big man to call people stupid. To me it makes you appear very immature.

May God continue to give you guidance and wisdom.

hondo
09-02-2012, 07:54 PM
Thanks, Gayle.

eg8r
09-02-2012, 10:17 PM
Lol, you never were a man of your word.

eg8r

hondo
09-03-2012, 06:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Lol, you never were a man of your word.

eg8r </div></div>

What I said to you was very mild next to calling someone a stupid idiot.If you found asking you to man up insulting think about what you are saying to people. Glad I got a LOL out of you, though. A good laugh will ward away the constipation. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

May God continue to give you guidance and wisdom.

eg8r
09-04-2012, 08:35 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What I said to you was very mild next to calling someone a stupid idiot.</div></div>Again, you never were a man of your word. Every time you respond to me you prove it once again. However as far as this statement of yours, could you please spend some time and set up the scale that we will start ranking these names? I just want to make sure that you are not using some sliding scale when the lefties talk compared to the righties. Also, I have yet to see you say something to the others on the board when they do the same thing. Why must you keep up your hypocritical behaviour?

eg8r

hondo
09-04-2012, 08:21 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What I said to you was very mild next to calling someone a stupid idiot.</div></div>Again, you never were a man of your word. Every time you respond to me you prove it once again. However as far as this statement of yours, could you please spend some time and set up the scale that we will start ranking these names? I just want to make sure that you are not using some sliding scale when the lefties talk compared to the righties. Also, I have yet to see you say something to the others on the board when they do the same thing. Why must you keep up your hypocritical behaviour?

eg8r </div></div>

I obviously touched a nerve with you when I asked you what Jesus, your wife and children would think of you calling folks stupid idiots.
Your post to me on another thread was one of the vilest attacks I have ever seen anyone post on a forum.
If I embarrassed you that badly by asking what Christ, your wife and children would think of your bahavior, I apologize.
It certainly appears that my intent has backfired and you are getting much worse.

eg8r
09-05-2012, 08:05 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I obviously touched a nerve with you when I asked you what Jesus, your wife and children would think of you calling folks stupid idiots. </div></div>Why would you think that? Umm, drop the think part because we haven't seen you do that. I have not changed my position and have said the exact same thing since the very first time you started this.

Talk about touching a nerve, how about pissy I got you when I pointed out your reading is complete crap and you threatened to tear my head off. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

Gayle in MD
09-05-2012, 08:10 AM
Just the facts, friend.

Hey, we were both here the day he arrived.

The entire tone of this forum changed on that day.

Just be thankful that you didn't raise any kids like him, and remember, life is long...if you get my point?

hondo
09-05-2012, 02:27 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I obviously touched a nerve with you when I asked you what Jesus, your wife and children would think of you calling folks stupid idiots. </div></div>Why would you think that? Umm, drop the think part because we haven't seen you do that. I have not changed my position and have said the exact same thing since the very first time you started this.

Talk about touching a nerve, how about pissy I got you when I pointed out your reading is complete crap and you threatened to tear my head off. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r </div></div>

Please show me where I threatened to tear your head off. I did no such thing!

hondo
09-05-2012, 02:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just the facts, friend.

Hey, we were both here the day he arrived.

The entire tone of this forum changed on that day.

Just be thankful that you didn't raise any kids like him, and remember, life is long...if you get my point?

</div></div>

He's been somewhat nasty before but his recent attack on me took me somewhat aback. Plus, telling me over and over to shut up? Maybe he should apply for the job of moderator. It appears our right wing friends are coming unhinged.

eg8r
09-06-2012, 01:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Please show me where I threatened to tear your head off. I did no such thing! </div></div> Your memory is piss poor!!! (http://billiardsdigest.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showthreaded&Board=3&Number=396946&Searchpage=1&Main=37512&Words=head+hondo&topic=0&Search=true#Post396946) <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm tempted to say that if he ever said that to me in person I'd rip his head off and shove it up his ass </div></div>So, here you run your mouth about being tempted by me to make you do something you say you never said. Sorry idiot but it is clear as day.

eg8r

hondo
09-06-2012, 04:10 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Please show me where I threatened to tear your head off. I did no such thing! </div></div> Your memory is piss poor!!! (http://billiardsdigest.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showthreaded&Board=3&Number=396946&Searchpage=1&Main=37512&Words=head+hondo&topic=0&Search=true#Post396946) <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm tempted to say that if he ever said that to me in person I'd rip his head off and shove it up his ass </div></div>So, here you run your mouth about being tempted by me to make you do something you say you never said. Sorry idiot but it is clear as day.

eg8r </div></div>

Typical right winger. Take a statement out of context to make you look less silly.
Here's what I actually said.

"I'm tempted to say that if he ever said that to me in person I'd rip his head off and shove it up his ass but I imagine that's what he's hoping I'd say so he can say he's won so instead I'll just pray for him."

Any of us can take somebody's statement out of context to make the other guy look bad but some of us have integrity, Ed.

Integrity. It's an interesting concept that appears to be sadly lacking with you and your ilk.

BTW, I bet my wife that you would take the statement out of context to try and make yourself look less foolish. You never disappoint.
Now, how about acting like a real man and apologize to me?

hondo
09-06-2012, 04:15 PM
Quote Ed: "Sorry idiot but it is clear as day."

Ed, I could stoop to your level and say now that you've been busted for taking my quote out of context what's dumber than an idiot, but I'm just not like you, so , instead, I wish you a nice evening and may God bless.

eg8r
09-06-2012, 07:16 PM
LOL, so you said what I said you said even though you piss and moan that you never said it. Typical idiot lefty.

eg8r

hondo
09-06-2012, 08:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, so you said what I said you said even though you piss and moan that you never said it. Typical idiot lefty.

eg8r </div></div>

I have pissed this evening.
Hope to moan later. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif but not over you.
I said nothing like what you said.
I am not an idiot.
I do not feel most leftys are idiots.
I do wonder about the tea partiers. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r
09-06-2012, 09:08 PM
LOL, stay in denial whiner.

eg8r

hondo
09-07-2012, 06:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, stay in denial whiner.

eg8r </div></div>

Keep up the hateful pissing contest. You seem to feel that this is necessary.

eg8r
09-07-2012, 08:12 AM
As long as you keep up your vendetta I will play along. It is the game you started.

eg8r

hondo
09-07-2012, 02:57 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As long as you keep up your vendetta I will play along. It is the game you started.

eg8r </div></div>

no game. no vendetta. no crying. no whining.
But you know that.
May God bless you and keep you.