PDA

View Full Version : Latest Weather Bulletin

llotter
08-27-2012, 05:03 PM
Hurricane Obama continues to build strength in the gulf, threatening to become a cat 6 and reign near total destruction in the southeast and the rest of America.

Soflasnapper
08-28-2012, 11:39 AM
I like this kind of hilarious hyperbole.

On the other hand, we all should be mindful that there is indeed a threat to the entire world, known as WW III, which is looming without any particular attention being paid to it in the campaigns or on the media in general.

As far as I can tell, Romney gave a green light to Israel to being WW III, if they want. Apparently, Obama has strongly opposed starting WW III.

So laughing up Obama's various domestic threats is fine, and has a place. I suppose.

But Romney's religiously insane favoring of the onset of Armageddon, along with the insane right wing Christionists, who have convinced themselves it means the Lord's return and that they will be raptured to heaven before the main act, threatens to end civilization and mankind as we know them.

eg8r
08-28-2012, 01:13 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As far as I can tell, Romney gave a green light to Israel to being WW III, if they want.

So laughing up Obama's various domestic threats is fine, and has a place. I suppose.
</div></div>LOL, what you apparently are not able to tell is that Romney is NOT the POTUS and he hasn't given a green light to anyone.

eg8r