PDA

View Full Version : Get that negress off the stage!!!

Sev
08-28-2012, 08:35 PM
How dare she run off the democrat plantation!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQ8Utno-f4g&feature=player_embedded#t=0s

You go girl!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Soflasnapper
08-28-2012, 09:33 PM
Every black and woman at the convention gets air time.

That's what they are there for. A black AND a woman AND a governor (of UTAH????)? A speaking role.

Soflasnapper
08-28-2012, 09:35 PM
David Kurtz
08.28.2012 — 10:33 PM
Convention Attendee Booted After Nut Throwing Stunt

RNC attendee booted after allegedly throwing nuts at black CNN camerawoman, said ‘This is how we feed the animals’

LWW
08-29-2012, 03:59 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Every black and woman at the convention gets air time.

That's what they are there for. A black AND a woman AND a governor (of UTAH????)? A speaking role. </div></div>So you are saying they did what the dems did in 2004 with Obama?

Sev
08-29-2012, 05:16 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Every black and woman at the convention gets air time.

That's what they are there for. A black AND a woman AND a governor (of UTAH????)? A speaking role. </div></div>

So your saying them republicans got themselves some nigga's???

hondo
08-29-2012, 06:15 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Every black and woman at the convention gets air time.

That's what they are there for. A black AND a woman AND a governor (of UTAH????)? A speaking role. </div></div>

So your saying them republicans got themselves some nigga's??? </div></div>

Is that how you feel?
Also, just curious, would you use the same wording on AZ?

Sev
08-29-2012, 07:47 AM
Hondo wants you to answer the question sofla.

I believe I have.

Qtec
08-29-2012, 08:34 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Every black and woman at the <span style="color: #3333FF">[ REPUBLICAN ]</span>convention gets air time.

That's what they are there for </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Q

hondo
08-29-2012, 09:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hondo wants you to answer the question sofla.

I believe I have. </div></div>

I had no question for Sofla.

Soflasnapper
08-29-2012, 09:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Every black and woman at the convention gets air time.

That's what they are there for. A black AND a woman AND a governor (of UTAH????)? A speaking role. </div></div>So you are saying they did what the dems did in 2004 with Obama? </div></div>

What? Don't pretend any Democratic National Convention has the same 4% African-American attendance percentage as the Republican National Convention. The Democrats do not have to get all 3 of the African-Americans in attendance on the podium together, as the GOP must do to show so many of them (as 3).