PDA

View Full Version : Abortion survivor to Obama.

Sev
08-28-2012, 08:45 PM
And she is hot to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwFIEprF_9Y&list=UUweaynfcfOijvB8icPqU3sQ&index=2&feature=plcp

LWW
08-29-2012, 04:10 AM
Hw dare this whelp not die, as dear leader has voted for all abortion survivors to be denied medical attention.

Sev
08-29-2012, 05:31 AM
Indeed.
They should have ice picked her head to the table as soon as it popped out.

hondo
08-29-2012, 06:30 AM
LOL! We get it. You extreme Right wing, tea partiers love all people of all races, male or female, while Democrats hate America, blacks, and , actually, everybody.
Yet all your posts, the rhetoric, the voting records, indicate something quite different.
Why is that?

Sev
08-29-2012, 07:44 AM
Back to taking a few nips before breakfast my boy???
You appear a bit confused.

Soflasnapper
08-29-2012, 10:16 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And she is hot to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwFIEprF_9Y&list=UUweaynfcfOijvB8icPqU3sQ&index=2&feature=plcp </div></div>

She has a misunderstanding of Obama's votes, and what he did and did not support in this regard.

I wonder how she got confused? Certainly such a delicate question would not be the subject of gross exaggeration or partisan spin, would it? That would be a shame and a disgrace.

Anyway, a different take on it:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> That bill, which Obama did vote against, would have required doctors to resuscitate an aborted fetus <span style='font-size: 14pt'>if legislators felt it had any chance of viability</span> [wtf?]. But Obama’s reasoning for voting against the bill was nothing like how Gingrich and Huckabee represent it. In interviews with a range of media outlets, Obama expressed that he feared the bill would undermine Roe v Wade by defining any fetus as a human with human rights and claimed it could be used to take down any abortion rights legislation that anti-choice activists didn’t like.

Obama was, however, “fully in support” of a federal bill that provided the same protection viable fetuses while also including protections for Roe v Wade :

OBAMA: I have said repeatedly that I would have been completely in, fully in support of the federal bill that everybody supported – which was to say – that you should provide assistance to any infant that was born – even if it was as a consequence of an induced abortion. That was not the bill that was presented at the state level. What that bill also was doing was trying to undermine Roe vs. Wade. [crazy talk. When has the GOP ever tried to do that??? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif]

Obama also felt that the legislation would have taken decision-making out of the hands of doctors [but into the hands of the legislators, where their keen medical knowledge can dictate these outcomes, as it should be?], giving anti-abortion activists an opening to sue abortion providers by alleging that they chose to terminate the life of a viable fetus on purpose. He did not, however, express any support for “infanticide” or for ending the life of a viable fetus, as Huckabee and Gingrich claim. </div></div>

Bbbbbbut, Huckabee is a PREACHER!? Surely he wouldn't engage in gross mischaracterization bordering on or crossing over to lying just for his political partisan agenda.

hondo
08-29-2012, 02:38 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Back to taking a few nips before breakfast my boy???
You appear a bit confused. </div></div>

I said exactly what I intended to say, Sev. What part did you find confusing?