PDA

View Full Version : Mitt wanted Obama to succeed from the beginning.

Qtec
09-01-2012, 02:37 AM
That's a lie.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">But what set off Stewart the most was Romney’s comment last night that he wanted Obama to succeed from the very beginning. Stewart rebutted Romney by running clips of conservatives saying, less than six months after Obama was inaugurated, that he was already a failure. And most damning of all, Stewart ran a clip of Romney himself, eight days after Obama was inaugurated, saying that he “partially agree[s]” with Rush Limbaugh saying that he hopes Obama fails. </div></div>

lol (http://www.mediaite.com/tv/jon-stewart-basks-in-the-glory-of-clint-eastwoods-awesome-speech-while-tearing-apart-romneys/)

Q

eg8r
09-01-2012, 10:26 AM
So in the quote you have done everything to prove Romney never lied. Actually the only part where Stewart mentioned Romney is when he said Romney partially agrees with Rush. Did Stewart go on to explain what part?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Stewart rebutted Romney by running clips of conservatives saying, less than six months after Obama was inaugurated, that he was already a failure</div></div>LOL, this is why Stewart is such a successful comedian and not really a sucessful purveyor of factual information. You see comedy doesn't necessarily have to true to be funny, which is why it is good Stewart found his niche and ran with it. Pointing out clips of "conservatives saying...already a failure" has nothing to do with what Romney said. Romney did not say Republicans want him to succeed. Romney said Romney wanted Obama to succeed. Stewart is lucky there are enough non-thinkers like yourself that believe his "truth".

eg8r

Qtec
09-02-2012, 12:40 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><u>Pointing out clips of "conservatives saying...already a failure" has nothing to do with what Romney said. </u><span style='font-size: 17pt'>Romney did not say Republicans want him to succeed.</span><span style="color: #3333FF">Yes he most certainly did!! </span>Romney said Romney wanted Obama to succeed. <span style='font-size: 14pt'>Stewart is lucky there are enough non-thinkers like yourself that believe his "truth". </span></div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ROMNEY: Rush is partially right. And — and I'm not going to try and parse words here, but, of course, <span style='font-size: 14pt'>we</span> don't want failed policies to succeed. <span style='font-size: 14pt'>We</span> don't want a national takeover of our health care system to — to occur.

And, so, policies that are bad policies, of course, <span style='font-size: 14pt'>we</span> don't want to see them.

On the other hand, <span style='font-size: 14pt'>we</span> want the president to succeed by doing the right thing.<span style='font-size: 14pt'>we</span> would like the president to succeed by lowering tax rates.

CAVUTO: But what if he succeeds by doing — but what if he succeeds by doing all of his things?<span style="color: #3333FF">Mitt dodges the Q.</span>

ROMNEY: I think <span style='font-size: 14pt'>we</span> have proven that doing the wrong things will not be successful for the nation

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,485225,00.html#ixzz25I64eRej
</div></div>

LOL Someone has egg on their face, egg8r.

Q

cushioncrawler
09-02-2012, 12:43 AM
ROMNEY: I think we have proven that doing the wrong things will not be successful for the nation...

DID ANYONE AKTUALLY READ THIS AND UNDERSTAND IT.
MAC.

Qtec
09-02-2012, 03:34 AM
LOL. Yes I did.

Here's another, <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">we don't want failed policies to succeed. </div></div>

WTF does that mean?

The guy just babbles along with no idea what he is saying.

Q

Gayle in MD
09-02-2012, 04:54 AM
There is something very, very wrong with this guy.

Ryan as well. did you hear about Ryan lying about his race time in the one Marathon he ran! LMAO! It's quite a funny story...hilarious, in fact.

Seems it is just their natural way of being. Go right to the lies, lies and more lies. Automatic response.

Interesting that the right has to concoct the actual obvious meanings of the president's words, for their imaginary "Gotcha's"
while at the same time, all of the proven lies by Republicans must be cherry picked, sliced and diced until their lies about the lies, sink in for the sheep, as seemingly ratonal.

Decades long intense repeetition of lies and denials about Plain
Facts, which the rest of the world agrees upon.

Same thing with Climate change. The theory of evolution. All Republican lies, racism, law breaking, and on and on and on....

Elephant Flu must be a life long disease. Attempts to communicate with these folks? A waste of time.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Qtec
09-02-2012, 05:58 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ryan as well. did you hear about Ryan lying about his race time in the one Marathon he ran! LMAO! It's quite a funny story...hilarious, in fact. </div></div>

Of course I did.
The funny thing is, why did he lie? Running a Marathon is an achievement in itself.
Why lie about the time?
Answer: He just can't help it.

Q

Gayle in MD
09-02-2012, 06:44 AM
Low Self-esteem.

I know thats sounds contradictory, given their obvious egomania, their above-it-all nuances, all of the pattng themselves on the back, for nothing, but from a psychological perspective, that is the underlying cause.

It is also the underlying cause of no empathy for the less fortunate.

The Demonizing of the innocents.

Bereft of any humility. Can't admit to mistakes. Cannot look inside.

All of it linked to low self-esteem.

G.

hondo
09-02-2012, 09:40 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So in the quote you have done everything to prove Romney never lied. Actually the only part where Stewart mentioned Romney is when he said Romney partially agrees with Rush. Did Stewart go on to explain what part?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Stewart rebutted Romney by running clips of conservatives saying, less than six months after Obama was inaugurated, that he was already a failure</div></div>LOL, this is why Stewart is such a successful comedian and not really a sucessful purveyor of factual information. You see comedy doesn't necessarily have to true to be funny, which is why it is good Stewart found his niche and ran with it. Pointing out clips of "conservatives saying...already a failure" has nothing to do with what Romney said. Romney did not say Republicans want him to succeed. Romney said Romney wanted Obama to succeed. Stewart is lucky there are enough non-thinkers like yourself that believe his "truth".

eg8r </div></div>

Yeah, Stewart, which part do you agree with Limberger after 8 days of the Presidency, a big part or a little part? ROTFLMFAO!
I don't mind you offering your astute observations that you feel cut to the crux of the matter, Ed, but if we tend to find them silly and irrelevant, why does this make us stupid idiots? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Qtec
09-04-2012, 01:43 AM
Bump. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Q

eg8r
09-04-2012, 09:17 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">but if we tend to find them silly and irrelevant, why does this make us stupid idiots</div></div> I am sorry you must have misunderstood. I don't think you are a stupid idiot because of a post here, I literally think you are just a stupid idiot period. Your posts usually are just proof my original observation was correct. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Now, to continue stating it is a good thing you are no longer teaching those kids would be an understatement. Clearly in the post you quoted you don't see me calling anyone a stupid idiot. However because in real life, and not just the board personality, you are a stupid idiot you mis-read "non-thinker" for stupid idiot. Having said that please tell me, since audiobooks were not around while you were in college, how much did you pay the other kids to read your books to you out loud?

eg8r

eg8r
09-04-2012, 09:23 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL Someone has egg on their face, egg8r.</div></div>I am sorry, I thought you wanted to discuss what you quoted in this forum. Let me re-quote it for you because clearly your memory is failing. <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">But what set off Stewart the most was Romney’s comment last night that he wanted Obama to succeed from the very beginning.</div></div>That is quite clear that Stewart is referring to a comment where Romney explicitly referred to himself. Now if you disagree then Stewart has some explaining to do.

eg8r

hondo
09-04-2012, 08:04 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">but if we tend to find them silly and irrelevant, why does this make us stupid idiots</div></div> I am sorry you must have misunderstood. I don't think you are a stupid idiot because of a post here, I literally think you are just a stupid idiot period. Your posts usually are just proof my original observation was correct. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Now, to continue stating it is a good thing you are no longer teaching those kids would be an understatement. Clearly in the post you quoted you don't see me calling anyone a stupid idiot. However because in real life, and not just the board personality, you are a stupid idiot you mis-read "non-thinker" for stupid idiot. Having said that please tell me, since audiobooks were not around while you were in college, how much did you pay the other kids to read your books to you out loud?

eg8r </div></div>

WOW! What a nasty post! You are sure tossing out a lot of hate, Ed. I wouldn't say what you said to me to my worst enemy, Ed. Am I your worst enemy?

What about the rest of you? Do I come across as the retarded idiot that Ed says I am?

My vocabulary is reasonably extensive.
My grammar and syntax are fairly accurate.
I served my country.
I taught for 30 years.
I've got a highly respected decent wife who thinks I'm pretty smart.
I have a Bachelors + 30 from aan accredidated university.
I was chair of my department and once was county teacher of the year.
I teach a large adult Sunday school class in a large Baptist church.
I am far from saavy politically but I express my opinion in a lucid fashion.

Honestly, this is one of the most vicious attacks on my character and intellect that anyone has ever said to me and it kind've hurts.

Does Ed come across as somebody that intelligent that he has grounds to talk to me in that fashion or is he just showing his ass and trying to get a rise out of me?

I'd like to know.

eg8r
09-05-2012, 08:02 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WOW! What a nasty post! You are sure tossing out a lot of hate, Ed.</div></div>LOL, you just don't know when to shut up.

eg8r

hondo
09-05-2012, 01:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WOW! What a nasty post! You are sure tossing out a lot of hate, Ed.</div></div>LOL, you just don't know when to shut up.

eg8r </div></div>

Why should I shut up,Ed? You're no better than me.
Apparently my posts have deeply disturbed you to the point that you keep telling me to shut up and then feel the need to mouth a whole lot of ugly.
I hope you deal with family issues in a classier and saner way than you do with those whose disagree with you on some silly little forum. I'm a little worried about your mental health after reading your recent posts on here.
But, still, perhaps if you stop telling me to shut up, I might move on. As it is, every time you say shut up, I think of something to say. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

eg8r
09-05-2012, 08:59 PM
You are tired of what I have to say. If you don't like reading it then shut up and I won't have anything to respond to. You tried to start a pissing contest about who is smarter yet I have to continue explaining things to you when common sense should be kicking in and helping you out.

eg8r

Qtec
09-06-2012, 05:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That is quite clear that Stewart is referring to a comment where Romney explicitly referred to himself.

eg8r </div></div>

Yeah, but when he had the chance, he said 'we'. In an attempt to cover his a$$, he claimed <span style='font-size: 14pt'>the whole Republican Party wanted Obama to succeed</span>...and we ALL KNOW THAT'S A LIE!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Stewart rebutted Romney by <span style='font-size: 14pt'>running clips of conservatives saying, less than six months after Obama was inaugurated, that he was already a failure.</span> And most damning of all, Stewart ran a clip of Romney himself, eight days after Obama was inaugurated, saying that he “partially agree[s]” with Rush Limbaugh saying that he hopes Obama fails. </div></div>

Romney is lying but that's nothing new.

Q

hondo
09-06-2012, 06:32 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You are tired of what I have to say. If you don't like reading it then shut up and I won't have anything to respond to. You tried to start a pissing contest about who is smarter yet I have to continue explaining things to you when common sense should be kicking in and helping you out.

eg8r </div></div>

Oh, you're much smarter, Eg. You're a genius. Your posts day in and day out clearly illustrate to all of us just how brilliant you are. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

hondo
09-06-2012, 06:34 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> If you don't like reading it then shut up and I won't have anything to respond to.

eg8r </div></div>

"...every time you say shut up, I think of something to say." /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r
09-06-2012, 01:50 PM
Which is just more proof that what I have to say is dead on correct.

eg8r

hondo
09-06-2012, 04:16 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Which is just more proof that what I have to say is dead on correct.

eg8r </div></div>

Ed, this is a free country whether you like it or not.

eg8r
09-06-2012, 07:17 PM
LOL, I do like it which is why I call you an idiot and then watch you cry about it. I am not trying to keep you from posting other than if you are hypocritically taking what I said out of context when I told you to shut up. Now you wouldn't be doing that after chastising me for doing it. How about you man up and tell me you are sorry for being a hypocrite.

eg8r

hondo
09-06-2012, 08:33 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, I do like it which is why I call you an idiot and then watch you cry about it. I am not trying to keep you from posting other than if you are hypocritically taking what I said out of context when I told you to shut up. Now you wouldn't be doing that after chastising me for doing it. How about you man up and tell me you are sorry for being a hypocrite.

eg8r </div></div>

I am not a hypocrite. I understand that you enjoy calling people idiots. Why must you tea partiers call it crying when somebody asks you to be civil? I'm not crying, Ed. I'm just, unsucessfully, asking you to be a decent human being and quit calling people idiots. It's a shame that you view that as crying.
How did you become like this?

eg8r
09-06-2012, 09:07 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am not a hypocrite. I understand that you enjoy calling people idiots.</div></div>Your entire vendetta against me is proof of your hypocrisy. Quit your crying.

eg8r

hondo
09-07-2012, 06:53 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am not a hypocrite. I understand that you enjoy calling people idiots.</div></div>Your entire vendetta against me is proof of your hypocrisy. Quit your crying.

eg8r </div></div>

Not crying. Pointing out the hate you're spewing. If this bothers you so much, stop doing it.

eg8r
09-07-2012, 08:13 AM
LOL, again, quit your crying. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

hondo
09-07-2012, 02:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, again, quit your crying. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r </div></div>

Your responses are getting lamer and lamer. I believe you are STARTING TO WEAKEN AND SEE THE WISDOM OF WHAT I AM SAYING.

Praise Jesus!