PDA

View Full Version : Gov.JerryBrown Challenges C.Chrsitie 2 3-Mile Run

Gayle in MD
09-01-2012, 03:21 PM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
<span style='font-size: 11pt'>Clifornia Governor Jerry Brown Challenges Chris Christie to a 3 Mile Run!

New Jersey Governor Chris Christie had choice words for California Governor Jerry Brown at the Republican National Convention last week, telling the crowd that "California made a bad choice by going with an old retread."

But at a United Food and Commercial Workers Local 770 meeting on Friday, Brown had a few words of his own.

"There's nothing wrong with being a little retread. Not as much hair, I've slowed down a little bit," said Brown. "But I have to tell you, I ran three miles in 29 minutes two nights ago. And I hereby challenge Governor Christie to a three-mile race, a push-up contest and a chin-up contest. Whatever he wants to bet, I have no doubt of the outcome."

The crowd exploded with laughter and applause.

At the RNC, Christie also criticized Brown's age, saying that when Brown challenged Jimmy Carter for the presidential primary, Christie was only 14.

"I may know a hell of lot more than you," Brown said about Christie at the meeting. "Because when you were 14, I was passing the Farm Labor Bill. I was passing worker protections in California."

All in all, Brown took the criticism in stride.

"It's the first time I'd ever been attacked at a Convention," said Brown. "So I feel that I've finally come into my own."

</span>

</div></div>

Watch this video!
This is hilarious! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/01...ics&ir=Politics (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/01/jerry-brown-chris-christie_n_1849078.html?utm_hp_ref=politics&ir=Politics)

G.

eg8r
09-01-2012, 06:00 PM
After seeing Christie at the RNC I can tell you, I don't care what Brown looks like, there is absolutely no way in the world Christie breaks 3 miles in less than 45 minutes. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif Once that is completed he will have no energy to do any pushups or chinups. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

cushioncrawler
09-01-2012, 09:17 PM
Wishing Chris Christie a Christian Christmas.
mac.

Aktually i think Christopher iz Christ with opher added, it aint Chris with topher added, so it aint Chris, it iz Christ -- Christ Christie.

I checked the yellow pages. There are lots of Christians and even Christian Christian, and Jesus, and De jesus, and Lord.
But there aint no God in the phone book. And there aint no Atheist.

There aint no Satan, but there are Romneys.

Here iz a good one -- Satan de Atheist.
mac.

Gayle in MD
09-02-2012, 04:48 PM
Christie is so huge, that when he approached and stood right in behind the lectern I couldn't believe how huge he is!

I had never seen a picture of him from the side, standing next to something that rendered a good perspective to his size.

So I stopped the frame, and got a tape measure, and went over to our downstairs 50" diagonal, and measured from the top trim of the lectern to the back line of his suit.

Now given the bottom width, front to back of a lectern is about two feet, and one could add another four inches, at least, for the top piece of trim, he was wider by far than that lectern, in fact, as wide, plus six more inches which made his total measurement on the screen 34 inches!

I can't calculate how to figure out how wide that would make him in real life. But comparing him to the width of the lectern, I was shocked at those measurements.

I mean it sure looked to me like this guy is around three and a half to four hundred pounds!

What do you think, Mac?

G.

cushioncrawler
09-02-2012, 05:38 PM
Mightbe next time the prez will be chozen by the governors all going down to the beach and fighting. I kan see Christ Christie rearing up full ht, and blowing out hiz face, and belly bouncing all the other guvs off the beach. But to be fair he iz very gracefull in the sea. He just looks like shit when on theusofa.mac.
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j163/julyb2/elephantseal.jpg

eg8r
09-02-2012, 07:28 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now given the bottom width, front to back of a lectern is about two feet, and one could add another four inches, at least, for the top piece of trim, he was wider by far than that lectern, in fact, as wide, plus six more inches which made his total measurement on the screen 34 inches!

I can't calculate how to figure out how wide that would make him in real life. </div></div>LOL, this sounds oddly like when you start quoting numbers off graphs yet you forget to admit you don't actually know how to figure out the math. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r