PDA

View Full Version : Welcome back NCAA football

eg8r
09-01-2012, 06:04 PM
Oh how I missed you so much. It was nice to see UF actually win but then again they played Bowling Green. It looked like UF was going to give the game away but then Bowling Green proved they wanted the win even less. Quite an ugly game by both teams.

eg8r

sack316
09-02-2012, 08:42 PM
Not a good start for my Auburn Tigers either. Have some great recruits and a bright future, but think this year will be pretty rough with just hopes of an upset here or there in the toughest division in football (SEC West).

Bama had a heck of a start dominating Michigan the way they did. Happy for my state, but gonna be tough listening to all the Bammers again all year long lol.

Sack

eg8r
09-02-2012, 10:15 PM
Yeah I don't think they will ever stop yapping. I have to listen to all the Seminole fans here. :-)

hondo
09-03-2012, 06:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not a good start for my Auburn Tigers either. Have some great recruits and a bright future, but think this year will be pretty rough with just hopes of an upset here or there in the toughest division in football (SEC West).

Bama had a heck of a start dominating Michigan the way they did. Happy for my state, but gonna be tough listening to all the Bammers again all year long lol.

Sack </div></div>

I tend to root for Florida St. because Jimbo is an old pool shooting acquaintance of mine. Funny guy. Has more blarney than me and that's saying something.

Go. Mountaineers!!

sack316
09-04-2012, 06:47 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah I don't think they will ever stop yapping. I have to listen to all the Seminole fans here. :-) </div></div>

Well you don't need to meet my lady then, she's a Seminole fan! But she did go there for part of her undergrad work so it's understandable, and she's not one of the annoying fans either.

Now the Bammers... I mean I am totally wowed at some of the things they say and do! I'm just waiting for them to go on ahead and claim all those Tour De France titles as their own now that those are vacated /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Sack

sack316
09-04-2012, 06:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not a good start for my Auburn Tigers either. Have some great recruits and a bright future, but think this year will be pretty rough with just hopes of an upset here or there in the toughest division in football (SEC West).

Sack </div></div>

I tend to root for Florida St. because Jimbo is an old pool shooting acquaintance of mine. Funny guy. Has more blarney than me and that's saying something.

Go. Mountaineers!! </div></div>

That's pretty cool Hondo!

I have them as one of my "sleeper" picks to make a run for the title game this year. Very stout on defense and the schedule is very favorable with the only pretty tough road game being VA Tech (who didn't impress too well last night). They did lose a stud for the season on defense last weekend, but I think they'll do well if Manuel can play at or near his potential and protect the ball.

Sack

hondo
09-04-2012, 07:02 AM
WVU will be hard to stop on offense if they stay healthy. Four fine players: Tavon Austin, Geno Smith, Stedman Bailey, and Shawne Alston.
Defense might be their undoing, I'm afraid.

sack316
09-04-2012, 07:09 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WVU will be hard to stop on offense if they stay healthy. Four fine players: Tavon Austin, Geno Smith, Stedman Bailey, and Shawne Alston.
Defense might be their undoing, I'm afraid. </div></div>

Yeah very good offense, D will have to play above themselves. Especially with road trips to Texas, Texas Tech, and Okie State. Not to mention also playing K-State, TCU, and Oklahoma... oh and did I mention those 6 games are all back to back? October 6 through November 17 is one of (if not THE) toughest stretches on anyone's schedule in the country!

Sack

eg8r
09-04-2012, 09:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Very stout on defense and the schedule is very favorable </div></div>The ACC will do that for you. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

eg8r
09-04-2012, 09:33 AM
Ouch. That will be a tough a schedule.

eg8r

sack316
09-04-2012, 12:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Very stout on defense and the schedule is very favorable </div></div>The ACC will do that for you. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r </div></div>

lol /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif Playoff system should be simple, let the whole country play for the #2 spot for the honor of playing the SEC champion for the national championship!

Or even better, let the SEC championship be the defacto National Champion, and everyone else can fight for #2

Sack

eg8r
09-04-2012, 01:26 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">lol Playoff system should be simple, let the whole country play for the #2 spot for the honor of playing the SEC champion for the national championship!</div></div>This makes the most sense. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r