PDA

View Full Version : Which cartoons are funnier?

hondo
09-04-2012, 06:47 AM
Fat's or Sev's?

I think most of Sev's cartoons lack any humor while Fat's cartoons are pretty funny.
What do you think?

LWW
09-04-2012, 06:59 AM
I think you deperately want the cabal to tell you that it's OK to be a hyperpartisan tool.

hondo
09-04-2012, 07:06 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think you deperately want the cabal to tell you that it's OK to be a hyperpartisan tool. </div></div>

Oh, desperately, Larry. It's all I dream about. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Talk to you later, honey. I'm going to treat myself to some eggs and grits, then drink some beer and listen to some blues, then go to the Eagles and shoot some pool. Hold the fort down, Larry.

LWW
09-04-2012, 08:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think you deperately want the cabal to tell you that it's OK to be a hyperpartisan tool. </div></div>

Oh, desperately, Larry. It's all I dream about. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

Don't you feel better now.

hondo
09-04-2012, 08:14 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think you deperately want the cabal to tell you that it's OK to be a hyperpartisan tool. </div></div>

Oh, desperately, Larry. It's all I dream about. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

Don't you feel better now.
</div></div>

I did til the attack from Ed. You and I have had our ups and downs but you have never talked to me in the fashion that he did on another thread. I feel like he has spit in my face.
I'm tempted to say that if he ever said that to me in person I'd rip his head off and shove it up his ass but I imagine that's what he's hoping I'd say so he can say he's won so instead I'll just pray for him. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif
Take care, Larry.