PDA

View Full Version : How do u remoov toe marks.

cushioncrawler
09-04-2012, 08:09 AM
I uze a big brush with a long handle for remooving finger marks, but how do u remoov toe marks.
mac.
http://i1035.photobucket.com/albums/a432/cushioncrawler/Billiards/PICT1343.jpg
NEWS JUST TO HAND. ONE OF MY CORNER POCKETS HAZ VERY BAD TINEA.

Rich R.
09-05-2012, 06:22 AM
I believe in brushing my pool table but I've never done it that way. Of course, I don't have a problem with toe marks either. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif

cushioncrawler
09-05-2012, 08:43 AM
I still remember when a friend from sydney stayed over for a few days and played billiards and we mentioned brushing the table at which point i jumped up with a giant broom and proceeded to broom the table az if nothing special and he koodnt beleev it and later he would all a sudden break out laughing just thinking about it and he took a pix of me to show hiz mates back home koz they would never beleev him.
mac.

DiabloViejo
09-05-2012, 04:55 PM
Prevention is the key. I recommend chopping off the offending toes with a hand ax! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

cushioncrawler
09-05-2012, 05:28 PM
I kan picture a trickshotster up on the table running racks holding a cue in hiz toes, and uzing hiz/her other foot for the bridge (Vee-bridge probly).

In english billiards and snooker u havtahav at least one bit of u or your shoe touching the floor. But allowance kan be made for disability.

Ok what about this. A player takes hiz/her shoe and sock off and uzes that foot az a jigger -- ie holding the cue with hand az uzual. I just then played a few shots like that (i uzually play barefoot at home anyhow) and potted a ball with my third attempt. Iz this a first.

The gap tween my big toe and its neighbour woz too sticky so i ended up just running the cue over/tween two little toes. But praps in future one kood buy a special billiards sock, like a billiards glove.

And i even played a nice swerv shot out in mid-table, jacking high up, around one ball to hit another ball.

I had another look, and of course it aint possible for me to hold the cue, ie the butt, with my right foot/toes. But anyhow i uzed my left foot az a bridge again, and holding the cue with my right hand (az uzual), i potted a ball and skrewed the qball back over a foot, first attempt. Here when i say "over a foot" i mean over 12 inches, not the foot with the 5 toes on it (this iz getting komplikated).
mac.

enjoydgame
09-06-2012, 01:42 AM
It is right to use a brush for cleaning up your table. You need to keep certain things in mind while you are brushing your pool table to remove the dirt, chalk and lint. Always brush in the same direction. Once you are done brushing, use a vacuum cleaner with the brush attachment to vacuum up the debris you have removed from the tabletop. Be sure to vacuum in the same direction as you brushed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxPqWjNcJBo
this link might help.