PDA

View Full Version : Michelle

Sid_Vicious
09-04-2012, 09:16 PM
Damn, that woman gave more than an outstanding speech, Michelle gave real heart! If you didn't see her live tonight, watch it on a replay. I am not one to be mezmerized. I was tonight.

What more can I say? That speech will reverberate in the chronicles of history. Hell, put Michelle on a ticket. I'll vote! sid

llotter
09-05-2012, 05:59 AM
Mrs. Moron talked a lot about 'family' but the Democrats have done everything possible to destroy the family and have been very successful. It is the appeal to nostalgia that works so well because it hides from modern reality...the breakdown of family today. It is really just another lie that tries to fool people into believing that the Left puts the family first rather than the state.

Gayle in MD
09-05-2012, 06:44 AM
You must know some very lacking people.

I'd hate to hear your version of what strengthening America's family values should look like. I'm quite sure it would look nothng like the Amerian values which the First Lady spoke of,.... American policies of inclusion an opportunity for everyone in our society.

The President and First Lady have dedicated themselves to securing traditional American values for coming generations, and extending them to include everyone in our society, from the very beginning of this administraton.

More Tax cuts, outsourcing of American jobs, working the system against America's interests is not patriotic. Building networks of individuals who spread hate from coast to coast, and doing so at a time when everyone should be working together to buid our country back to the America it was before Republican failed policies, of plutocracy destroyed it, is not what this president and First Lady, stand for.

Demonizing various groups of our society, is not the Democratic way.

It isn't the American way, nor is it what is best for everyone in our country, as the First Lady so eloquently indicated to the nation last night.

Pity you don't get it.

Qtec
09-05-2012, 07:03 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the Democrats have done everything possible to destroy the family and have been very successful </div></div>

Like how?

Q

Gayle in MD
09-05-2012, 07:09 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sid_Vicious</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Damn, that woman gave more than an outstanding speech, Michelle gave real heart! If you didn't see her live tonight, watch it on a replay. I am not one to be mezmerized. I was tonight.

What more can I say? That speech will reverberate in the chronicles of history. Hell, put Michelle on a ticket. I'll vote! sid

</div></div>

But you won't bother to vote for the man she spoke about? The person who shares her same values and goals?

I dont get it.

G.

Sid_Vicious
09-05-2012, 09:29 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sid_Vicious</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Damn, that woman gave more than an outstanding speech, Michelle gave real heart! If you didn't see her live tonight, watch it on a replay. I am not one to be mezmerized. I was tonight.

</div></div>

But you won't bother to vote for the man she spoke about? The person who shares her same values and goals?

I dont get it.

G. </div></div>

Texas...useless to make the effort to make the drive and pull the voting booth handle. Hell will freeze over before a non-Republican wins this state. Voting for Michelle, IMO would simply make a bigger personal impression in the total popular vote outcome.

Again, gimme the popular vote as the absolute decider, or I will never vote until I move out of Texas. It is like the old saying about those playing the lottery, "It is a stupid man's tax." Well, voting Democrat in Texas, driving to the polling booth, standing in line, yada yada yada, "Is the stupid man's vote."

I certainly don't fault any American for so-called exercising their right to vote, voting is their constitutional right. BUT, W/O the popular vote...voting non-Republican in the state of Texas is like pissing on a West Texas grass fire and expecting to make any difference. "It is what it is." I prefer to just have another beer and watch another episode of Andy Grifith and save the gas money ;-)

Other than that, my expression of actually voting for Michelle...was only a poke at both Dems and Reps about how impressed I was with her in that speech. sid

Gayle in MD
09-05-2012, 10:22 AM
Martin,
I have been reading an awful lot lately about how the Hispanic votes in Texas are changing the state over from deep red to purple.

You can't go by what you hear in the pool halls anymore.

If you don't want to vote, maybe you'd consider ordering an absentee ballot?

Every vote counts, in every state, especially this time.

I hope you will re-consider, friend.

G.

Sid_Vicious
09-05-2012, 10:47 AM
I hear you Gayle. As far as the pool hall opinions...I don't count that aspect a lot since very many players I roll around with are African Americans. Every other non black here, including my own family, hates our black President. But,

I mainly recall all the people I worked with for 25 years here in TX, when I worked before retiring anyway, along with their hang out friends who I got to meet at parties, well, trust me, Texas is a lost cause, UNLESS the new Hispanic votes are literally counted without a photo ID requirement or impediments. I will believe that when I see it happen. POPULAR VOTE! SID

I will make a concrete agreement with you though Gayle. If Texas gets within 2% of winning the Dems vote in this year's election results(or wins), then I will dedicate to vote in any state from then on. TX is my benchmark, or better yet, the popular vote. martin

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Martin,
I have been reading an awful lot lately about how the Hispanic votes in Texas are changing the state over from deep red to purple.

You can't go by what you hear in the pool halls anymore.

If you don't want to vote, maybe you'd consider ordering an absentee ballot?

Every vote counts, in every state, especially this time.

I hope you will re-consider, friend.

G.
</div></div>

LWW
09-05-2012, 10:54 AM
And the DNC ratings were way down comparedto 2008 ... in spite of Moooochelle.

And, how about people soliciting illegal votes in this very thread?

llotter
09-05-2012, 11:59 AM
Does it matter if Mrs. Moron was telling the truth or just making stuff up so her audience can identify with her? It definitely seemed to me to be simply a pack of lies...or maybe 'composite lies' like The Moron's non-existent composite girl friend.

eg8r
09-05-2012, 12:04 PM
I have read all over the net that she gave a great speech. I intended on watching but ended up forgetting about it and watching something else.

eg8r

llotter
09-05-2012, 02:12 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the Democrats have done everything possible to destroy the family and have been very successful </div></div>

Like how?

Q </div></div>

To conservatives, the answer is obvious but liberals are so blinded by their good intentions, they simply can't see the road to hell they've paved in their wake. For ages, the family is built on love and mutual integrity and responsibility and duty between parents and children and the extended family. It is these binding elements that insure its success for themselves and for posterity. Is it not Utopia nor is it problem free but it is families dealing with life's issues that build better character and stronger families.

Then, unfortunately, along come the liberal Nanny State with the clear purpose of relieving the family of its very essence, the responsibility to provide for and help itself as the typical marriage vows demand. The Nanny State attempts to replace the duties of the husband and mother and their parents with checks from the state. The list of such programs is never ending, from Day Care, AFDC, Head Start, abortion, paying for young mothers to move out of their parents home so they can shack up with their boy friends and increasing the pay with each added kid...and this is just the beginning of a very long list with each one attempting to become the Nanny in place of the the rightful parents.

But you really don't have to take my word for it. The problems that the Nanny State created can be seen even by a casual look at the demise of the family that happened in conjunction with the growth of the gov. Nanny. This prima facie evidence should give even the most dedicated liberal pause to think about the unintended consequences of their good intentions.

llotter
09-06-2012, 01:35 PM
I just thought I'd toss this in to put some meat on the bones of the pack-o-lies accusation.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/09/michelle_obama_pants_on_fire.html