PDA

View Full Version : How many Hours a week do you Play and Practice ?

bigbro6060
10-08-2002, 02:12 AM
I play about 6-10 hours a week and practice about 3-6 hours a week. When i get my own table which will be in the next 2 months, i intend to practice 2-3 hours a day and play only 3-4 hours a week

how many hours a week do you play and practice ?

SPetty
10-08-2002, 04:47 AM
Hey Bro, this question was just asked. Check it out:
http://www.billiardsdigest.com/ccboard/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=ccbboard&Number=39561&page =0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=2&fpart=1#Post39765

10-08-2002, 04:57 AM
Poster: bigbro6060
Subject: Re: How many Hours a week do you Play and Practice ?

I play about 6-10 hours a week and practice about 3-6 hours a week. When i get my own table which will be in the next 2 months, i intend to practice 2-3 hours a day and play only 3-4 hours a week

how many hours a week do you play and practice ?

I play leagues on tuesday nights, and play about 3 nights a week for about 2-3 hours per night, plus I practice at home at least 1 hour a day.. though usually I end up with probably 2-3 hours, although spread out throughout the day.. (don't wanna get burned out!)

bluewolf
10-08-2002, 07:11 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: bigbro6060:</font><hr> I play about 6-10 hours a week and practice about 3-6 hours a week. When i get my own table which will be in the next 2 months, i intend to practice 2-3 hours a day and play only 3-4 hours a week

how many hours a week do you play and practice ? <hr></blockquote>

yeah this question was just asked but lots of things here get asked over and over.

i play league once a week so am at the pool hall from 6-12 once a week. i occasionally go watch friends like amanda too to watch better players from a outsider pt of view to see what i can learn. i also have my own table. i do drills for about 30 minutes a day. knock in balls for an hour focusing on each shot the correct fundamentals that i have learned from instruction.then ww and i usually play together an additional 3o minutes to gage my improvement.

that simulates actual play situations so i am a little more prepared on league night.

bw

eg8r
10-08-2002, 07:36 PM
There should be more searching going on at this site. It is often that the same things are talked about all the time. JMHO If I ever ask a question on here, I almost always search before hand.

eg8r