PDA

View Full Version : CNN Fact Checks the DNC right in the mouth

eg8r
09-05-2012, 08:17 AM
About those 4.5 million jobs... (http://www.cnn.com/2012/09/05/politics/fact-check-obama-jobs/index.html?hpt=hp_c1)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">(CNN) -- Anyone watching the Democratic National Convention on Tuesday night heard the number 4.5 million several times.

"Despite incredible odds and united Republican opposition, our president took action, and now we've seen 4.5 million new jobs," San Antonio Mayor Julian Castro, the party's keynote speaker, said.

Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel, who served as President Barack Obama's chief of staff, and Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick, who followed Obama's November rival Mitt Romney as governor of Massachusetts, both cited the same number.

It's a big-sounding number, given the still-sputtering job market. So we're giving it a close eyeballing.

The facts:

The number Castro cites is an accurate description of the growth of private-sector jobs since January 2010, when the long, steep slide in employment finally hit bottom. But while a total of 4.5 million jobs sounds great, it's not the whole picture.

Nonfarm private payrolls hit a post-recession low of 106.8 million that month, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. The figure currently stands at 111.3 million as of July.

While that is indeed a gain of 4.5 million, it's only a net gain of 300,000 over the course of the Obama administration to date. The private jobs figure stood at 111 million in January 2009, the month Obama took office.

And total nonfarm payrolls, including government workers, are down from 133.6 million workers at the beginning of 2009 to 133.2 million in July 2012. There's been a net loss of nearly 1 million public-sector jobs since Obama took office, despite a surge in temporary hiring for the 2010 census.

Meanwhile, the jobs that have come back aren't the same ones that were lost.

According to a study released last week by the liberal-leaning National Employment Law Project, low-wage fields such as retail sales and food service are adding jobs nearly three times as fast as higher-paid occupations.

Conclusion:

The figure of 4.5 million jobs is accurate if you look at the most favorable period and category for the administration. But overall, there are still fewer people working now than when Obama took office at the height of the recession.
</div></div>In another thread sofla was condemning the Right for lying by telling a series of truths that made the outcome different than what he thought it really was. Well here is a great example of the left doing the same thing. Wonder if sofla has the balls to stand up and admit it. I doubt he does.

What you won't hear at the DNC about those 4.5 million jobs...They are still a net loss as far as jobs are concerned. Obama FAILED! They are also much lower paying jobs. Obama FAILED!

Americans are worse off now than they were 4 years ago. Obama FAILED!

eg8r

LWW
09-05-2012, 09:21 AM
Just because they lied doesn't prove that they lied.

LWW
09-05-2012, 10:44 AM
Where ... oh WHERE ... are our resident leftists who have wailed and gnashed their collectivist teeth about how much they detest lies?

Soflasnapper
09-05-2012, 12:07 PM
Hard at work, bub.

housecue
09-05-2012, 12:24 PM
Tea Party Republicans have blocked and continue to block Obama's economic proposals to create jobs. They have even blocked proposals made earlier by non tea party republicans.

eg8r
09-05-2012, 01:02 PM
Thanks for admitting Obama failed.

eg8r

hondo
09-05-2012, 03:02 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks for admitting Obama failed.

eg8r </div></div>

GO

BACK

AND

READ

HIS

SLOWLY.

Soflasnapper
09-05-2012, 04:59 PM
The number Castro cites is an accurate description of the growth of private-sector jobs since January 2010, when the long, steep slide in employment finally hit bottom.

Since this fact is little said, and still less understood to be true, I welcome all such fact checking efforts as they admit this is a true fact.

C'mon, you thought that was a lie, if you'd ever heard it before, admit it.

Since it is true, I don't think 'adding context' much harms it, whatsoever. It certainly doesn't make it untrue.

If you'd like to add, well what about the millions of jobs lost before these millions of jobs were created, please make that point, over and over again if you will.

Damn straight. Millions of jobs were lost, and then, 4.5 million jobs were gained. Which hits whose claims right in the mouths again? Wouldn't those with the injured mouths be the mouthbreathers who never heard of these numbers, or if they did, denied they were true?

eg8r
09-05-2012, 09:05 PM
LOL, I knew you didn't have the balls. To be honest I was surprised to see the Clinton News Network provide the truth.

eg8r

eg8r
09-05-2012, 09:06 PM
Just because your comprehension sucks doesn't mean I need to slow down my reading.

eg8r

Qtec
09-06-2012, 12:57 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">On Tuesday night, faced with Democrats who passed fact-checking with flying colors, Burnett and Tom Foreman invented a “Reality Check” <u>based on a lie of their own.</u>

Convention anchor Anderson Cooper tossed to Burnett with an innocent-sounding “Let’s go to Erin Burnett and Tom Forman for a reality check.”

“A lot of things were said this evening, making fact checkers everywhere very busy,” Foreman began. “But there was one cornerstone claim of the Democrats tonight, they pounded it like a nail, that President Obama has created more than 4 million jobs since taking office.”

He then played several clips of Democrats touting the improvement in jobs numbers over the last 29 months. “So it’s clear,” Foreman said, “the claim is the President created 4.5 million new jobs since taking office.”

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>Well, no, that’s not what any of the speakers said in that clips package. They all quoted jobs created within the last 29 months, not “since taking office,” so Foreman and Burnett are basing their “Reality Check” on a lie that they made up.</span>

<span style="color: #990000">“The problem here is not in the math,” Foreman continued. “More than 4 million jobs have been created.”</span>

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>Great, so the story is that Democrats told the truth! Good news, for a change.</span> </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Most of Mitt Romney’s attacks on President Obama’s jobs record have relied on <u>saddling the President with the millions of jobs that were lost in the months immediately following his inauguration, </u>attacks which have been abetted by the Beltway media’s acceptance of the notion that the crater left by the Bush administration should simply wink out of existence when evaluating Obama’s performance. However, Klein points out that in an interview with CNBC’s Larry Kudlow, <u>Mitt Romney offered a different yardstick to measure the next administration’s performance.</u>

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>“We ought to give whichever president is going to be elected at least six months or a year to get those policies in place,” Romney told Kudlow.</span>

Klein then proceeded to apply Romney’s generous metric (especially generous, given that the next administration will be building on Obama’s progress, not a historic economic catastrophe) to President Obama’s record of job creation, which revealed, “if you give him a six-month grace period, voila, nearly 3 million jobs created since then, and more than 3 million in the private sector.”

He continued, <span style='font-size: 17pt'>“Take Mr. Romney up on his ‘or a year’ part of ‘six months or a year,’ and the President’s case for re-election looks pretty sturdy. Now it’s more than 4 million private sector jobs created, which is not bad at all, in fact, it’s close to spectacular, fairly rare job growth.”</span> </div></div>

Q

Soflasnapper
09-06-2012, 11:37 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, I knew you didn't have the balls. To be honest I was surprised to see the Clinton News Network provide the truth.

eg8r </div></div>

Since it continues to be true, even with the context, I welcome this whole discussion, as it reminds people or tells them for the first time the truth of that claim, whatever else the context says, which does not impact the truth of this whatsoever.

That's a paraphrase of what I said already. You say that shows I have no balls, once again strangely fixated on your new hobby horse phrase (be sure to use it 5 times a day in a sentence to cement your new vocabulary words!).

I ACKNOWLEDGED the 'fact check' (which confirms the truth of the statement), and I WELCOME all alleged important context, which you apparently claim ruin the truth of the statement.

Which should indicate my balls not only exist but they are on your chin, so to speak. I'd say bite me, but not this time, given that imagery...

I simply state that this fact check does nothing to anyone's mouth, except someone stating it does something to these facts.

eg8r
09-06-2012, 02:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He then played several clips of Democrats touting the improvement in jobs numbers over the last 29 months. “So it’s clear,” Foreman said, “the claim is the President created 4.5 million new jobs since taking office.”

Well, no, that’s not what any of the speakers said in that clips package.</div></div>Let's see if we can pull your head out of your rear. Was Obama the President 30 months ago? Come on, you can do it....YES!!! Congrats qtip. So if he was already President then yes it is true that these 4.5 have happened SINCE he became President. LOL, hello McFly but we are already aware of the fact that he is not going to brag about how many jobs he had to ruin to get the opportunity to create these much lower paying 4.5 million jobs.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">“The problem here is not in the math,” Foreman continued. “More than 4 million jobs have been created.”</div></div>Again, no one is arguing this. What is being argued is if Americans are better off. To combat this the left is bringing up the 4.5 as proof Americans are better off. What the left is not telling you is that there are still over a million more unemployed now than when he took office. What he is not saying is that even though those 4.5 million were created they are paying much less money than what those people made before. Getting paid less does not in any stretch of the imagination mean those people are better off now than before losing their jobs.

I think it is hilarious that you cannot even comprehend the entire point of the fact checker. They in no way were saying the 4.5 million did not happen and surely only an insane person (read qtip) would argue if it has happened since the President took office.

eg8r

eg8r
09-06-2012, 02:27 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Since it continues to be true, even with the context, I welcome this whole discussion, as it reminds people or tells them for the first time the truth of that claim, whatever else the context says, which does not impact the truth of this whatsoever.</div></div>LOL, with all those brains you like to tell us you have it is said there was never any room for common sense. When the righties were telling a bunch of truths you said that was being done to tell a lie. Now we have the left doing the same thing and you just don't have the balls to admit it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Which should indicate my balls not only exist but they are on your chin, so to speak. I'd say bite me, but not this time, given that imagery...</div></div>LOL, I think you would enjoy that.

eg8r

hondo
09-06-2012, 04:33 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Since it continues to be true, even with the context, I welcome this whole discussion, as it reminds people or tells them for the first time the truth of that claim, whatever else the context says, which does not impact the truth of this whatsoever.</div></div>LOL, with all those brains you like to tell us you have it is said there was never any room for common sense. When the righties were telling a bunch of truths you said that was being done to tell a lie. Now we have the left doing the same thing and you just don't have the balls to admit it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Which should indicate my balls not only exist but they are on your chin, so to speak. I'd say bite me, but not this time, given that imagery...</div></div>LOL, I think you would enjoy that.

eg8r </div></div>

Eg, there are children on this forum! Please don't be so vulgar!!!

LWW
09-06-2012, 06:39 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: housecue</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tea Party Republicans have blocked and continue to block Obama's economic proposals to create jobs. They have even blocked proposals made earlier by non tea party republicans. </div></div>

Which proposals are they?

LWW
09-06-2012, 06:49 PM
Actually tat was sofanapper being vulgar ... not that you are capable of judging by a single standard.

eg8r
09-06-2012, 07:23 PM
Hypocrite.

eg8r

eg8r
09-06-2012, 07:24 PM
LOL, his hypocrisy is on full display tonight. His old lady must have him sleeping in the outhouse tonight.

eg8r

hondo
09-06-2012, 07:38 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Actually tat was sofanapper being vulgar ... not that you are capable of judging by a single standard. </div></div>

1st Eg takes my comments out of context; then you do the same to Sofla.

Where does this nonsense end, Larry?
We are both veteran posters. I am trying to take the initiative for civility. Ed has made it very clear that he is not interested in civility.
What about you? Are you going to point the finger at me for posts in the past that I mostly regret? Are you going to demand, like Ed, that others must clean up their act first?
Or are you going man up like I have and refuse to taint the character of our fellow souls from God?
I'm proud of you for dumping that nasty johnny d. persona.
Why not go a step further?
Quit calling Gayle queenie.
Stop calling Q Snoopy.
Quit antagonizing Fats.
Quit calling me trailer trash, illiterate teacher of the year, martyr on the cross, homo-sexual,druggie, ex-con.

How about it , Larry? Let's be shining examples of God's love, not hateful ankle-biters.

May God bless and keep you.

And, no, Larry, this post is not simply precious. I am speaking from the heart.

hondo
09-06-2012, 07:38 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hypocrite.

eg8r </div></div>

Name-caller.

hondo
09-06-2012, 07:40 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, his hypocrisy is on full display tonight. His old lady must have him sleeping in the outhouse tonight.

eg8r </div></div>

I'm not a hypocrite.We don't have an outhouse. My wife and I get along fine. Why are you so full of hate?

eg8r
09-06-2012, 09:01 PM
LOL, if the shoe fits. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

eg8r
09-06-2012, 09:02 PM
LOL, why are you in denial?

eg8r

hondo
09-07-2012, 06:32 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, if the shoe fits. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r </div></div>

Size 13. You know what they say about guys with big feet. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

hondo
09-07-2012, 06:39 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, why are you in denial?

eg8r </div></div>

I told the truth. Why are you making hateful false accusations?
If you're ever in WV, stop by. We'll have a beer.and I'll show you around. Two bathrooms. No outhouse. Two story house. Loving, pretty, intelligent wife. You'll be perfectly safe, despite the terrible things you've said about me.
I do understand that you're just a little guy talking tough behind the anonymity of a computer. I'll play nice. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Larry was too nervous to meet me. But you're different, I'm sure.

LWW
09-07-2012, 09:13 AM
Here we go again ... the neverending martyrdom of saint hondo of hollerwood.

hondo
09-07-2012, 03:20 PM
Dear moderator, Dave or whoever you are,

either you are a man of integrity or you aren't.
You boot Wolfie and Gayle. You threaten me.
You send a PM supposedly to Gayle and Larry "warning"
them "both."
Yet Larry continues to make insulting remarks to all of us.
Are they too subtle for you to grasp? Let's say you're not that smart.
What about Eg? "Hillbilly idiot" ? Vicious name-calling over and over.
If this is Wilson I imagine the only one to get the boot will be me for" causing trouble". Isn't that your usual line?

Moderator, either you are imcompetent or you are so openly partisan that it is sickening.
I'm sure I'll get the boot after telling you the truth but you should be fired. You are worthless. You make me sick.

hondo
09-07-2012, 04:10 PM
God, that was liberating! This is probably my last post on here but before you guys jump up and down and proudly say that you finally got Hondo to implode be aware that that is a post I have been wanting to make for some time.
Just never had the nerve because I knew it would bring the hammer down.
I got to thinking about what I would miss. I decided that somebody needed to stand up and call the mod on his hypocracy.
I may regret it tomorrow but right now it feels pretty damn good!

Gayle in MD
09-07-2012, 04:38 PM
Hondo,
The moderator displayed that warning right here on the forum, as you will recall. I have never gotten a warning privately from the moderator. NEVER.

Not 24 hours passed before LWW broke with it, and posted smoething nasty about me.

When I notified the moderator, that LWW couldn't even get through two days without posting an insult aimed at me, the Moderator banned me. This was a day or so after he had issued the warning right here on the forum.

Since then, a friend on here notifies me by e-mail, every time LWW aims yet an insult at me, and as you have seen, each time I cut and paste the moderator's own warning under LWW's latest attack, in big red letters.

If the Moderator even reads this forum, he could not miss my posted, big red reiteration of his own warning, whic by now is under probably hundreds of posts LWW has continued to post to me or about me.

Additionally he has never restored my PM functions. The only way I can pm with people is by using a saved pm communication from before he banned me.

This Moderator has it in for me. There can be no doubt about that. He ignores LWW's continued digs at me, consistantly, and that is IF he is actually reading this forum, under which case, there is no way he could miss those contiued attacks by LWW..

We've all seen this, over and over.

Throughout this time I have not said, nor aimed, one single post about LWW. This is the only one, which is really more about the conditions prevailing here, than about LWW, this is about the way this forum is NOT moderated fairly.

Facts are facts.

The facts are all over this forum now, and in BIG RED LETTERS.

G.

Gayle in MD
09-07-2012, 06:23 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: housecue</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tea Party Republicans have blocked and continue to block Obama's economic proposals to create jobs. They have even blocked proposals made earlier by non tea party republicans. </div></div>

Yes Sir, you are quite right!

Disgusting, isn't it?

Gayle In MD.

eg8r
09-07-2012, 07:09 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If this is Wilson I imagine the only one to get the boot will be me for" causing trouble". Isn't that your usual line?</div></div>You are the causing the trouble. Go back over the past week and see if you did not follow me around and instigate an argument.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm sure I'll get the boot after telling you the truth but you should be fired. You are worthless. You make me sick. </div></div>You should get the boot. You are the one instigating this fight with the mod. Not sure you could ever figure that out yet, lww has it right. You ran up that cross just as fast as you could.

eg8r

eg8r
09-07-2012, 07:10 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is probably my last post on here </div></div>Not a chance. You have never been a man of your word in the past, why should anyone believe you now?

eg8r

hondo
09-07-2012, 07:18 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hondo,
The moderator displayed that warning right here on the forum, as you will recall. I have never gotten a warning privately from the moderator. NEVER.

Not 24 hours past before LWW broke with it, and posted smethng nasty about me.

When I notified the moderator, that LWW couldn't even get through two days without posting an insult aimed at me, the Moderator banned me.

Since then, a friend on here notifies me by e-mail, every time LWW aims yet an insult at me, and as you have seen, each time I cut and paste the moderator's own warning under LWW's latest attack, in big red letters.

If the Moderator even read this forum, he could not miss my posted, big red reiteration of his own warning under probably hundreds of posts LWW has continued to post to me or about me.

Additionally he has never restored my PM functions. The only way I can pm with people is by using a saved pm communication from before he banned me.

This Moderator has it in for me. There can be no doubt about that. He ignores LWW's continued digs at me, consistantly.

We've all seen this, over and over.

throughout this time I have not said, nor aimed, one single post about LWW. This is the only one, which is really more about the conditions prevailing here, than about LWW, this is about the way this forum is NOT moderated fairly.

Facts are facts. The facts are all over this forum now, and in BIG RED LETTERS.

G.

</div></div>

This is why I felt I had to go over the edge, Gayle.
I have tried to bring civility to this forum but it has made them even nastier. Every time I see the warning to you and "LWW" I get more and more upset. They have a free rein to say whatever they want.
I realize that those in charge have the right to ban whoever they want but they should advertise it as such.

EXTREME RIGHT WING FORUM. Liberals be cautioned. Your ideas will not be tolerated!

hondo
09-07-2012, 07:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is probably my last post on here </div></div>Not a chance. You have never been a man of your word in the past, why should anyone believe you now?

eg8r </div></div>

Mis-read another post, I see. Not at all what I said, Ed.

hondo
09-07-2012, 07:23 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If this is Wilson I imagine the only one to get the boot will be me for" causing trouble". Isn't that your usual line?</div></div>You are the causing the trouble. Go back over the past week and see if you did not follow me around and instigate an argument.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm sure I'll get the boot after telling you the truth but you should be fired. You are worthless. You make me sick. </div></div>You should get the boot. You are the one instigating this fight with the mod. Not sure you could ever figure that out yet, lww has it right. You ran up that cross just as fast as you could.

eg8r </div></div>

I simply asked you to stop calling people idiots. Why do you see that as instigating a fight? And why do you feel the need to answer EVERY SINGLE ONE OF MY POSTS? Seriously, dude?

hondo
09-08-2012, 04:41 PM
"LOL, do you need any more proof that you aren't funny? What a freaking schmuck."

eg8r

hondo
09-08-2012, 04:42 PM
"LOL, I knew you didn't have the balls."

eg8r

hondo
09-08-2012, 04:44 PM
"The hillbilly in west virginy is not interested in any of the topics here."

eg8r

hondo
09-08-2012, 04:46 PM
'LOL, sorry hillbilly idiot,"

eg8r

hondo
09-08-2012, 04:49 PM
'Only an idiot thinks what the DNC says about Jerusalem will drive peace in the ME. Only an idiot with their head in the sand and absolute refusal to look through the past century plus of history to know that there will NEVER be any peace in the ME."

eg8r

hondo
09-08-2012, 04:51 PM
"next time you tell someone they don't know anything you better research your response so you don't look this stupid in the future"

eg8r

hondo
09-08-2012, 04:53 PM
'You are NOT a man of your word. You are a boy full of lies"

eg8r

hondo
09-08-2012, 04:56 PM
"LOL, thanks hypocrite this post was the perfect opportunity for you to step up and you chose to lie in diablow's bed. Is that why you are in the outhouse this evening?"

eg8r

hondo
09-08-2012, 05:02 PM
I could go on and on, mod. There are hundreds of posts this bad or worse.
So, does this mean that any of us may call each other stupid idiots?

Or does it mean that only Eg has a pass?

Or does it mean that Hondo is starting trouble?

What's amazing is that you haven't even given him a public warning so he gloats while he goes on and on.

No, I guess that's not really amazing.

hondo
09-09-2012, 03:36 PM
More? No problem:

"LOL, I guess you did not read the part where I said I thought it was funny and did think she would follow through but it is a threat nonetheless. LOL, also with your name calling you might get honduh in your knickers. He seems to get a hard on every time someone says that word. Now don't worry, as long as you don't remind him he is a hillbilly redneck he will probably just slap your hand."

eg8r

That crude, nasty post alone, mod, would be enough to get Gayle, Wolfie or me tossed. Yet this is typical of his posts on here.
Disgraceful!
What are you waiting for?

hondo
09-09-2012, 03:40 PM
"What is even more funny is when this idiot tries to tell us Romney is a bad person"

eg8r

hondo
09-09-2012, 03:42 PM
"LOL, so you said what I said you said even though you piss and moan that you never said it. Typical idiot lefty."

eg8r

hondo
09-09-2012, 03:45 PM
"LOL, so you said what I said you said even though you piss and moan that you never said it. Typical idiot lefty."

eg8r

hondo
09-09-2012, 03:46 PM
" Your hypocrisy makes you look like a fool.

eg8r

hondo
09-09-2012, 03:47 PM
Sorry. Repeat of a repeat. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif

hondo
09-09-2012, 03:48 PM
" Plus we had idiot lefties here on the board championing the end of the recession when the truth of the matter is that was their "mission accomplished" moment and now they look like idiots."

eg8r

hondo
09-09-2012, 03:50 PM
"I literally think you are just a stupid idiot period."

eg8r

hondo
09-09-2012, 03:51 PM
"LOL, you fool, Obama IS Bush. He has been the best clone of them all."

eg8r

hondo
09-09-2012, 03:54 PM
"LOL, wow, the two of you are really fighting to see which one is the biggest idiot on the board. "

eg8r

hondo
09-09-2012, 04:00 PM
Moderator,so what if everyone on this board sunk to his level and started calling each other stupid idiots?

You should either do your job or Mike, or whoever runs this forum should fire you.
Or at least we should all be told that thanks to Eg there are no rules anymore and even those on the Left can re-taliate.

Why not do the right thing, mod? Don't boot me for "causing trouble." Boot Eg8r and suspend LWW. Show you're an honest person.

hondo
09-10-2012, 07:00 AM
At least Larry or Eg aren't denying that Eg posted those personal attacks.

What's the plan, guys? Wait it out until I commit "suicide by mod"?