PDA

View Full Version : Crazy judge

eg8r
09-05-2012, 08:27 AM
Massachusetts judge rules for inmate's sex-change surgery (http://www.cnn.com/2012/09/04/health/massachusetts-sex-change-surgery-inmate/index.html?hpt=hp_t3) <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A federal court judge on Tuesday ordered Massachusetts officials to provide sex-reassignment surgery for a transsexual prison inmate, after determining that it was the only adequate treatment for the inmate's mental illness.</div></div>Seriously? It would be cheaper to just move him to the insane asylum. That is for the mental prisoners that is where he should go.

eg8r

Sid_Vicious
09-05-2012, 09:45 AM
I never thought I'd be saying this but, "I have to agree with Ed on this one..."The prison system would be a mess with any fostering trends like this one." Prison, by the nature of it's definition, is a part of hell. Mental wards have their purpose,,,good poing Ed.

If this case gets to be a norm, then every lifer in prison can always dick(worry for the pun) around with "the system" and get elective surgeries, or at the very least, stack up the paperwork and costs even if they never really intended to get it whacked off and then drilled out for the catcher's mit model.

Naaa, this is a nutso judge. sid

eg8r
09-05-2012, 12:02 PM
Seems absolutely crazy to me. If the prison is worried about this psycho's mental stablility then we really are wasting our taxpayer money more than I thought.

eg8r

DiabloViejo
09-05-2012, 01:10 PM
I'm with you on this one. The guy is a convicted murderer. Why should the taxpayers have to shoulder the cost of a sex change operation and hormone treatments for this p.o.s.? If he gets depressed and kills himself, so what? I have no pity for him.