PDA

View Full Version : Anyone following the demotard convention?

LWW
09-05-2012, 05:36 PM
Total meltdown of a party.

llotter
09-05-2012, 07:22 PM
i suspect no one with a brain is wasting their time on the Dem convention. They do seem to be digging deeper.

hondo
09-05-2012, 07:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i suspect no one with a brain is wasting their time on the Dem convention. They do seem to be digging deeper. </div></div>

It will be curious to see which convention wins the ratings war. Wouldn't take much to win beat the RNC, though? Would it?

cushioncrawler
09-05-2012, 08:46 PM
I watched the texican twins. I woz very impressed. But i of course didnt like their references to religion and God (i think they mentioned God) and blessings etc etc.

And then i saw the first bit of michelle's talk. Very impressed. Pity i hadta head off to melbourne to play billiards. I might see the whole thing later.

I would very much like to see a walk-on role for Rowdy Yates. Duzzen madder what he sez, the crowd would luvv him. A real star.
mac.

eg8r
09-05-2012, 09:16 PM
Like what?

eg8r

LWW
09-06-2012, 05:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i suspect no one with a brain is wasting their time on the Dem convention. They do seem to be digging deeper. </div></div>

Yet the cabal is watching it over and over on DVR ...

LWW
09-06-2012, 05:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Like what?

eg8r </div></div>

Well ... let's start with taking three voice votes on a platform plank, which obviously failed all three times, and then deeming it to have passed by the required two thirds majority.