PDA

View Full Version : DNC delegate calls for murder of R-Money ...

LWW
09-06-2012, 07:01 AM
More demotard bloodlust ... (http://www.theblaze.com/stories/freak-out-moment-of-the-democratic-convention-woman-screams-mitt-romney-i-would-like-to-kill-him/#ooid=R1bzh0NTpwaNPqpSyEWM46BnAwNU_AfK)

Qtec
09-06-2012, 07:08 AM
You just hit a new low.

Pathetic,

Q

Soflasnapper
09-06-2012, 08:20 AM
Of course, she said something different from your headline summary.

Using English as a second language, via The Bronx, NYC.

LWW
09-06-2012, 08:52 AM
Really?

Tell us then what she said.

Qtec
09-06-2012, 09:30 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Really?

Tell us then what she said. </div></div>

Are you deaf as well as stupid?

YOU are the one making this dumb false claim. YOU tell us what you think she said.
I bet its not what your headline suggests.

Its EVEN IN SUBTITLES................

<span style='font-size: 20pt'>"If I see him, I would like to kill him"</span>, says the 90 yr old activist!!!!!!

Hardly, " DNC delegate calls for murder of R-Money ".

Q

LWW
09-06-2012, 10:26 AM
So you prove that she didn't call for his murder by quoting where she did?

Interesting ... very interesting.

Soflasnapper
09-06-2012, 11:14 AM
Your inability to understand language and the meanings of words is fairly obvious.

You may want to have that checked out, as perhaps you've suffered some transient ischemic attacks or mini-strokes that have rendered you aphasic or otherwise damaged language centers in the neo-cortex I do presume you have. If you are missing your neo-cortex, my apologies and sympathy.

If it is instead a method to attempt to make an argument, since you lack other proper means, you're well advised to drop it, as it is very boring by now and you'll notice fewer and fewer want to play that way.

Stretch
09-06-2012, 12:06 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Your inability to understand language and the meanings of words is fairly obvious.

You may want to have that checked out, as perhaps you've suffered some transient ischemic attacks or mini-strokes that have rendered you aphasic or otherwise damaged language centers in the neo-cortex I do presume you have. If you are missing your neo-cortex, my apologies and sympathy.

If it is instead a method to attempt to make an argument, since you lack other proper means, you're well advised to drop it, as it is very boring by now and you'll notice fewer and fewer want to play that way. </div></div>

Eloquent! St.

LWW
09-06-2012, 12:52 PM
So she said it even though she didn't say it.

LWW
09-06-2012, 02:28 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Really?

Tell us then what she said. </div></div>

Are you deaf as well as stupid?

YOU are the one making this dumb false claim. YOU tell us what you think she said.
I bet its not what your headline suggests.

Its EVEN IN SUBTITLES................

<span style='font-size: 20pt'>"If I see him, I would like to kill him"</span>, says the 90 yr old activist!!!!!!

Hardly, " DNC delegate calls for murder of R-Money ".

Q

</div></div>

The Secret Service disagrees and has started an investigation ... what a bunch of tools y'all are.

eg8r
09-06-2012, 02:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"If I see him, I would like to kill him", says the 90 yr old activist!!!!!!

Hardly, " DNC delegate calls for murder of R-Money ".</div></div>LOL, what are you talking about. If this was a capable person of carrying out the claim would you think the same? If this person said it about Obama would the Secret Service laugh it off and invite her to the White House and neglect to check for weapons?

While I find it funny because it is a 90 year old woman and would not expect her to follow through it is a threat nonetheless.

eg8r

LWW
09-06-2012, 06:51 PM
Did you actually expect blanced thought from the cabal?

Soflasnapper
09-07-2012, 06:46 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So she said it even though she didn't say it. </div></div>

Let's play a game of parallel statements.

"If I see Angelina Jolie, I would like to *** her."

Please answer the following multiple choice questionnaire as to the best interpretation of this phrase.

A. This means I call on everyone to *** her.

B. This means I call on at least some people to *** her.

C. This means if I see her, I'll definitely try to *** her.

C. This is an expression of an emotional reaction, which urges no other person to do what my emotional reaction suggests, and which implies no effort to do what I'm admitting I'd like to do, necessarily.

Your position so far is to answer a.

That is a bizarre and false take, I'll just mention in passing.

Also in passing, by '***' I mean what is more commonly referred to as '****.'

LWW
09-08-2012, 03:21 AM
Have you no shame?

Is there nothing you won't defend the demotards for?

Obviously ... there is not.

And, FTR, let me remind you that you got your panties all in a wad and demanded punishment because a pic of Obama as a gangsta was posted.

Qtec
09-08-2012, 03:52 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"If I see him, I would like to kill him", says the 90 yr old activist!!!!!!

Hardly, " DNC delegate calls for murder of R-Money ".</div></div>LOL, what are you talking about. If this was a capable person of carrying out the claim would you think the same? If this person said it about Obama would the Secret Service laugh it off and invite her to the White House and neglect to check for weapons?

While I find it funny because it is a 90 year old woman and would not expect her to follow through it is a threat nonetheless.

eg8r </div></div>

LMAO.

What if she had said she was taking on H Bolt in the next 100M race in Europe and she was going to kick his a$$??

<span style='font-size: 23pt'>Would you believe her?</span>

Idiot.

Did she mean to say,

"I <span style='font-size: 14pt'>could</span> kill him? "

It doesn't matter.

To people <span style='font-size: 20pt'>unlike/brain dead</span> yourself what she said was quite clear. She was talking about what SHE might do, not advocating for others, dimwit.

Be afraid of old ladies............. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Q

Soflasnapper
09-08-2012, 09:30 AM
Have you no shame?

Yes I have shame, but not about wanting to *** Angelina if I see her.

Is there nothing you won't defend the demotards for?

Obviously ... there is not.

I will not defend demotards for anything, because there is no such thing. However, I do have many criticisms of the Democratic Party and the Democrats. That I defend them so often against your attacks speaks to the lack of merit of your attacks, not the pristine character of Democrats, which also doesn't exist.

And, FTR, let me remind you that you got your panties all in a wad and demanded punishment because a pic of Obama as a gangsta was posted.

I'm sorry, we must judge that as mainly false, if not totally false. But let's play it out a bit. What punishment did I demand, according to you, and with what evidence can you support that claim? I deny that's the case, and suggest that, of course, I did not do any such thing.

LWW
09-08-2012, 09:45 AM
JUMPING BUTTERBALLS! (http://www.billiardsdigest.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=341116#Post341116)

Soflasnapper
09-08-2012, 10:03 AM
That link doesn't support your claims at all.

My knickers in a bunch or whatever began as my satiric observation, meaning the opposite of what I wrote:

But none of Obama's critics are racists-- they oppose him purely on policy grounds.

That was so not-obviously angry or disturbed you pretended to applaud the claim.

I further clarified I thought the picture was indeed racist, and mentioned something evidently unclear to you about moderation. Not for punishment at all, but for that pic's removal from the board.

eg8r
09-08-2012, 03:45 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What if she had said she was taking on H Bolt in the next 100M race in Europe and she was going to kick his a$$??

Would you believe her?</div></div>LOL, I guess you did not read the part where I said I thought it was funny and did think she would follow through but it is a threat nonetheless. LOL, also with your name calling you might get honduh in your knickers. He seems to get a hard on every time someone says that word. Now don't worry, as long as you don't remind him he is a hillbilly redneck he will probably just slap your hand. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She was talking about what SHE might do, not advocating for others, dimwit.</div></div>LOL, I never said she was advocating others. So the next time you decided to call someone a dimwit why don't you make sure you understand what you are responding to so you don't like such a fool.

As far as your joke about being afraid of old ladies, I agree that is funny. With as much as I travel by air I am usually keeping my eyes on the arabs. If I was to pick a group of people to be afraid of I would pick muslims.

eg8r

Qtec
09-10-2012, 06:45 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, I never said she was advocating others. </div></div>

Did you read the header of the thread? Of course you didn't!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">DNC delegate <span style='font-size: 17pt'>calls for murder</span> of R-Money ... </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, I guess you did not read the part where I said I thought it was funny and did think she would follow through but it is a threat nonetheless </div></div>

BS. There was no threat. It was just an old women blathering.

Q

eg8r
09-10-2012, 09:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did you read the header of the thread? Of course you didn't!</div></div>Did you read my post? Of course you didn't!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
BS. There was no threat. It was just an old women blathering.</div></div>It is your vast experience in blathering that could pass on such a precise explanation.

eg8r