PDA

View Full Version : GOP's Fake Disillusioned Obama Voters

DiabloViejo
09-06-2012, 12:19 PM
<span style='font-size: 14pt'><span style="color: #000099">It's not enough to lie constantly about the president and his policies. Now the Romney campaign is making up fake "disillusioned" Obama voters. </span>
</span>
<span style='font-size: 17pt'>Disillusioned Obama Supporter In Romney Ad Is Actually GOP Staffer</span>
PEMA LEVY -- SEPTEMBER 6, 2012, 12:47 PM
TPM.com (http://2012.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/09/rnc-staffer-plays-obama-supporter-in-gop-ad.php?ref=fpa)

Republicans debuted a new ad Thursday in which a frustrated former Obama supporter expresses her disappointment with the president. The only problem: The woman in the video is actually an RNC staffer.

Read the entire article here: TPM.com (http://2012.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/09/rnc-staffer-plays-obama-supporter-in-gop-ad.php?ref=fpa)

eg8r
09-06-2012, 02:32 PM
LOL, gotcha. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

LWW
09-06-2012, 02:43 PM
I didn't even read your link ... if they did this I denounce it ... but where was your outrage a few days ago when the Obama campaign was busted or doing the same thing?

DiabloViejo
09-06-2012, 02:55 PM
Of course you did not read the link! That doesn't surprise me. Reading anything that may cause you to re-examine your views is painful to you because of your cognitive dissonance. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

LWW
09-06-2012, 03:01 PM
What a dolt you truly are.

I was accepting your claim at face value and it wouldn't surprise me if R-money did hat you say ... but, I'm from the thinking class while you can't bring yourself to hold Obama to the same standard you demand others live up to, can you.

DiabloViejo
09-06-2012, 03:07 PM
LMAO! Have I ever told you before that I don't give a sweet rat's ass what you think of me, or what you think of anything at all? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

LWW
09-06-2012, 06:21 PM
Nobody thought you had the intellectual integrity to think on your own.

At least I wasn't disappointed.

eg8r
09-06-2012, 07:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What a dolt you truly are.

I was accepting your claim at face value</div></div>diablow the idiot needed a cartoon. He got through the first sentence and with all that brain fatigue from listening to his momma read it to him he just blocked everything else out. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

hondo
09-06-2012, 07:53 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What a dolt you truly are.

I was accepting your claim at face value and it wouldn't surprise me if R-money did hat you say ... but, I'm from the thinking class while you can't bring yourself to hold Obama to the same standard you demand others live up to, can you. </div></div>

Was it necessary to call him a dolt?

hondo
09-06-2012, 07:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What a dolt you truly are.

I was accepting your claim at face value</div></div>diablow the idiot needed a cartoon. He got through the first sentence and with all that brain fatigue from listening to his momma read it to him he just blocked everything else out. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r </div></div>

Fats is an idiot? Do you really feel you are more intelligent than Fats? How?

LWW
09-06-2012, 09:15 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What a dolt you truly are.

I was accepting your claim at face value and it wouldn't surprise me if R-money did hat you say ... but, I'm from the thinking class while you can't bring yourself to hold Obama to the same standard you demand others live up to, can you. </div></div>

Was it necessary to call him a dolt? </div></div>

I notice you didn't dispute the statement.

LWW
09-06-2012, 09:16 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What a dolt you truly are.

eg8r </div></div>

Fats is an idiot? Do you really feel you are more intelligent than Fats? How? </div></div>

My money is on eg in an IQ contest between the two.

eg8r
09-06-2012, 09:16 PM
The hillbilly in west virginy is not interested in any of the topics here. He is only interested in asking the righties to not act like the lefties.

eg8r

LWW
09-06-2012, 09:19 PM
Now you went and sent him back up on his martyr's cross.

eg8r
09-06-2012, 09:26 PM
If that is what keeps him happy.

eg8r

hondo
09-07-2012, 06:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What a dolt you truly are.

Was it necessary to call him a dolt? </div></div>

I notice you didn't dispute the statement. </div></div>

I noticed you didn't either. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

hondo
09-07-2012, 06:57 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What a dolt you truly are.

eg8r </div></div>

Fats is an idiot? Do you really feel you are more intelligent than Fats? How? </div></div>

My money is on eg in an IQ contest between the two. </div></div>

My money is on Fats or anyone else on the Left.

hondo
09-07-2012, 06:59 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The hillbilly in west virginy is not interested in any of the topics here. He is only interested in asking the righties to not act like the lefties.

eg8r </div></div>

You should visit West Virginia sometime and perhaps you could overcome your ignorant stereotypes.
Not saying you're ignorant, just that you have some ignorant mis-conceptions.
Have a great day.

hondo
09-07-2012, 07:02 AM
And there answers my plea for civility. It's just too much fun for you to demean your fellow souls from God, right?

hondo
09-07-2012, 07:04 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If that is what keeps him happy.

eg8r </div></div>

You think calling me a hillbilly and Larry calling me a martyr keeps me happy?
I noticed when someone says something negative to you, you really show your ass.

eg8r
09-07-2012, 08:17 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You should visit West Virginia sometime and perhaps you could overcome your ignorant stereotypes.</div></div>I have been through there many many times. With my parent's business I have had the great opportunity to travel all over the eastern US.

What is really funny about your response is that you try to think I have an ignorant mis-conception yet you do everything you can to prove I am correct. Then on top of that you completely ignore the real truth in my post that you only mission is to ask the righties to not act like the lefties. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

eg8r
09-07-2012, 08:19 AM
Yes I do think it makes you happy. If it didn't make you happy then you would shut your mouth about it and let it go. You can't do that because you are enjoying yourself. You don't offer anything to any board you are on. All you do is attack the people and never have any discussion or real dialogue about what is being discussed.

eg8r

LWW
09-07-2012, 09:19 AM
You know the rules of the challenge.

Gayle in MD
09-07-2012, 10:08 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DiabloViejo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 14pt'><span style="color: #000099">It's not enough to lie constantly about the president and his policies. Now the Romney campaign is making up fake "disillusioned" Obama voters. </span>
</span>
<span style='font-size: 17pt'>Disillusioned Obama Supporter In Romney Ad Is Actually GOP Staffer</span>
TPM.com (http://2012.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/09/rnc-staffer-plays-obama-supporter-in-gop-ad.php?ref=fpa)

Republicans debuted a new ad Thursday in which a frustrated former Obama supporter expresses her disappointment with the president. The only problem: The woman in the video is actually an RNC staffer.

Read the entire article here: TPM.com (http://2012.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/09/rnc-staffer-plays-obama-supporter-in-gop-ad.php?ref=fpa)

</div></div>

Republicans, as we know, never stop lying, and now that their own convention is being called the worst, most poorly planned, stiffest, most contrived, borring display of lies and false assertions, they will start to work overtime on spreading ridiculous propaganda to the contrary.

I can assure you the ridiculous thread titles on this forum will become even more exaggerated and absurd in the coming weeks. Their personal insults will go through the roof, as well, as is typical of them when they are so obviously falling short of Democrats.

I think it's already pretty obvious that our convention was the picture of multi ethnic inclusion, with people of all color, and from all over the country, thrilled and excited, having a wonderful time together, in full support of our President, and his amazing achievments in turning the country around in the worst recession since the Great Depression, thanks to Bush and the failed Republican Trickle Down policies, warring spending and borrowing.

Romney and Ryan, on the other hand proved nothing except that they would be a disaster, that they are both liars, and that they have no foriegn policy chops, whatsoever.

I can assure all of my Liberal Friends here, that the insults will increase on this forum, and the Thread Titles by the Right, will be even more exaggerated and absurd than usual.

I haven't seen such a "Fired up, ready to go" crowd for a loong time. The excitement was as high as the president's first nomination.

Repubs on the other hand, looked borred to death, and it was telling that the only thing that pumped them up was their usual SLANDER, RACISM AND HATE!

These conventions really highlighted the differences between what it means to be a carng Liberal, whho embraces all Americans, and their equal rights, versus being a hate spewing bunch of Republicans, who refuse to acknowledge the mess they created and left for Democrats to clean up behind them, just as I knew and predicted it would end up after Bush Dubya stole the presidency in 2000.

Pathetic.

G.

LWW
09-07-2012, 11:03 AM
At least you have someone to share in the hypocrisy.

hondo
09-07-2012, 02:52 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You know the rules of the challenge. </div></div>

9 Ball Paul's basement?

Gayle in MD
09-07-2012, 06:57 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DiabloViejo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 14pt'><span style="color: #000099">It's not enough to lie constantly about the president and his policies. Now the Romney campaign is making up fake "disillusioned" Obama voters. </span>
</span>

</div></div>

BTW did you read about the RNC's discovery, and the reason why they didn't mention Bush.

This is the truth, too, their focus group figured out that for every minute that George Bush's name was mentioned, they were going to drop that percentage in the polls!

LMAO!

G.