PDA

View Full Version : Olivier Custom Cue

griffith_d
10-08-2002, 06:34 AM
I have been wanting a custom cue made and in Cocobola. I think I have decided on a Jerry Olivier cue. I talked to him and discussed a little of what I wanted.

Has anyone bought, used, wished they had one, could not stand the cue,....anything of this nature.

He seems to make good cues, he is a local boy(Houston) and I can go back to him straight away if something happens. Of course Richard Black is down the street from where I work, but I want to keep a little of my money.

Griff

10-08-2002, 09:23 AM
Howdy,
That is my cue.Cheers
Vagabond

10-08-2002, 01:40 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: griffith_d:</font><hr> I have been wanting a custom cue made and in Cocobola. I think I have decided on a Jerry Olivier cue.

Has anyone bought, used, wished they had one, could not stand the cue,....anything of this nature.

Griff <hr></blockquote>

My regular playing cue is a 4 floating ebony point into curly maple Olivier. Although I use a Predator shaft, I very much liked the hit of the cue with the standard shaft. Then again, I like a pin into wood joint.

IMO, Jerry does quality work. As he is local, you have the added advantage of being able to hit with his cues a lot before commiting.

Gideon&lt;----Hasn't found a cue that doesn't miss