PDA

View Full Version : Obama Approval +7 Points After DNC

DiabloViejo
09-07-2012, 04:10 PM
<span style='font-size: 14pt'><span style="color: #000099">Read it and weep, Republitards!</span></span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<span style='font-size: 17pt'>POLL: OBAMA APPROVAL UP 7 POINTS AFTER DNC </span>
ThinkProgress.org (http://thinkprogress.org/election/2012/09/07/814511/poll-obama-approval-up-after-dnc/)

President Obamaís approval rating climbed to 52 percent, his highest rating in many months, according to Gallupís latest poll. The last three days of the Democratic National Convention gave him a 7 percent bump in approval over three days, with a 3 percent hike in just the past 24 hours. <u>Mitt Romney received no bump in the polls from the RNC, dropping from 47 percent before the convention to 46 percent.</u> <u>The DNC also surpassed the RNC in ratings; even competing with the opening night of NFL football, more people tuned in to Bill Clintonís DNC speech than the second half of the Cowboys-Giants game</u>.

Gayle in MD
09-07-2012, 04:27 PM
Read that also! I knew it would go this way after watching ALL of the Republican Convention. Even before the Dems had theirs.

In fact, I recorded both of the conventions, and watched every single hour of each.

I'd be willing to bet that not one Rightie on this forum watched the entire Democratic convention.

G.

DiabloViejo
09-07-2012, 05:07 PM
I'd bet that none of them watched the entire RNC convention either. After a few minutes they couldn't take it anymore and had to switch channels because they were nauseated! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Gayle in MD
09-07-2012, 05:59 PM
Yeah, I think that is true.

It's funny to me how they have allowed hate to consume them.

I don't think they give a damn about who wins or who loses, but if they can feel like big guys, by gettng on line and offending others, being trolls without conscience..... convoluting every post that others write, so they can try to get someone's goat, that's really what they thrive on, so factual information is of no real value to them.

Why should they bother to attempt to educate themselves? For what? The truth is not important to them anyway. Never was.

G.

eg8r
09-07-2012, 06:59 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd bet that none of them watched the entire RNC convention either.</div></div>Nope, I am not voting for them so I don't care to hear what they are saying right now. I did listen to most of Biden. I just love hearing that idiot talk. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

cushioncrawler
09-07-2012, 08:43 PM
Obama's speech woz wonderfull. Expertly steering kleer of any obvious reference to Romney and Gop etc of a shitty nature. Steering kleer of too much detail. Here in ozz we demand and expekt elektion speeches to spell out allmost the full wording of any promises and bills and we expekt estimates akurat to $1000 not $1M or $1B. Obama's estimates were akurat to to to to to, hell i dont think he ever mentioned dollars at all -- veeeery klever.
mac.

Luvved that line about getting a cold -- take two tax kuts, and roll back some regulations, and call me in the morning.
HHHAAAAAAAHHHHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAH.
mac.

eg8r
09-08-2012, 03:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Steering kleer of too much detail. </div></div>LOL, which is exactly the complaint of the right.

eg8r

cushioncrawler
09-08-2012, 05:35 PM
This iz what i see from down here.

[1] In the end, no matter who wins, the usofa loozes, koz krappynomix wins (loozes). All partys seem to agree that the debt iz important (krappynomix), hencely voters havta chooz which form of assisted suicide they prefer.

[2] There haz been little mention that obama's policys havnt failed, koz they havnt been implemented, koz they hav been blocked. Why no mention.

[3] So, what are the chances of congress approoving policys during the next term. How shood the dems or repubs reduce the chances of gridlock. Nothing haz been sayd about this -- why.

[4] So, it kums to this -- this iz the most likely outkum. No matter who iz prez, their suicidal krappynomix debt reduktion policys wont get throo -- and theusofa will die a natural death, due to gridlock.
mac.

cushioncrawler
09-08-2012, 05:44 PM
From down here it looks like wrestlen mania. We'll moider de bums.

Once again, theusofa will proov that democracy dont work. But in reality it aint a democracy at all, big bizness rules. So it duznt proov that democracy dont work. Hmmmmm -- This arguement aint goin nowhere.
mac.

LWW
09-13-2012, 09:35 AM
That didn't last long:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Thursday shows Mitt Romney attracting support from 47% of voters nationwide, while President Obama earns 46% of the vote. Three percent (3%) prefer some other candidate, and five percent (5%) are undecided.

This is the first time in a week that Romney has held even a single-point advantage. See*daily tracking history. Romney is now supported by 18% of white Democrats.

Romney has solidified the GOP vote and holds a 77-point lead among Republicans. Thatís slightly larger than Obamaís 72-point advantage among Democrats.

When ďleanersĒ are included, itís Romney 49% and Obama 47%. Leaners are those who initially indicate no preference for either candidate but express a preference for one of them in a follow-up question. </div></div>

Gayle in MD
09-13-2012, 09:50 AM
All of the polling organizatons which average polls across the board, are showing the president gaining, and Romney losing ground.

Even the swing states are showing the president ahead of Romney and in some, well ahead of Romney, and the lead is increasng.

As well, the Republican's own data has been showing that
Romney has been sliding in approvals, according to several pundits and journalists who said that had spoken WITH the campaign, including a numer of them who made that statement on Joe Scarborough's program.

Only a fool would think that most Americans would approve of Romey's disgustng bahavior during the last weeks, particularly after what is being called the most disorganzed and ridiculous convention, in history. Hands down, by Repubs and Dems, it has been called a total flop. Disorganized, very poorly planned, full of hate, and vacant of any actual specifics to back up the Romney/Ryan ridiculous fantasy claims of omnipotence, and proof that Ryans policy plans are absurd, just as Clinton pointed out so perfectly a week later.

That was followed up by appearances on the Sunday Morning programs last Sunday, where both Ryan and Romney made complete fools of themselves. Still being caught in lie after lie, and still refusing to give any details.

G.