PDA

View Full Version : Romney's Disgusting Reference To Our Troops!

Gayle in MD
09-07-2012, 07:35 PM
Fox host: Do you regret opening up this lne of attack, now a recurring attack, by leaving out that issue (of our troops in afghanistan) in the speech?

Romney: I want to regret your repeating it day in and day out. When you give a speech, you don't go through a laundry list you talk but the things you think are important, and I described in, my, in my speech my commitment to a strong military, unlike the President's decision to cut our military, and I didn't, I didn't use the word troops, I used the word military, I, I, (ha ha) I think they refer to the same thing.

<span style="color: #990000">OMG! Our troops are in his mind, thought of as part of a laundry list?

This man has no respect for what our people go through. He has no humanity about him whatsoever. If you look at what he actually did say in his speech, it's all about numbers to him, not about people. Not a trace of human respect in this man.</span>

DiabloViejo
09-09-2012, 03:30 PM
Sssshhhh! You hear that? No? Neither do I! The right wingers are strangely silent on this. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Gayle in MD
09-10-2012, 03:29 AM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Qtec
09-10-2012, 05:05 AM
Mittens was for the Vietnam war before he was against it. He's just another 'strong military' republican who had the chance to serve but didn't. Mittens ran away to France.

Q

eg8r
09-10-2012, 09:25 AM
LOL, so now you think he is just like Bill Clinton. You have always been quite comical.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
09-10-2012, 11:55 AM
Yes, and I read somewhere about the methods Mormons use to keep their sons out of harms way.

It's a whole church plan, based on the financial hierarchy within the church, that Mormons are famous for using as their method for their sons to succeed in dodging the draft.

They all do it, just like the Quakers all do it. In fact, Republicans in general are famouse for it as well!

G.