PDA

View Full Version : FINALLY ... proof that Obama attended COLUMBIA!

LWW
09-08-2012, 07:39 AM
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a247/lww/ONLINE%20ARGUMENTS/560970_426522944051540_1626909526_n-500x458.jpg

hondo
09-08-2012, 09:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a247/lww/ONLINE%20ARGUMENTS/560970_426522944051540_1626909526_n-500x458.jpg </div></div>

Not only proof that he was there but that he was chair of the department.

Soflasnapper
09-08-2012, 09:56 AM
This is a lie!

Which we know because of O's history of voting 'present.'

It also disproves Eastwood's schtick.

These people think we don't pay attention to their attack lines from the past. Obama's voting present is amply documented from any and all conservative sites in good standing.

So which is it, righties? Voted present? With invisible arms, or the disembodied voice trick? Which is it????

[No facts were killed or even slightly used in the above 'argument.']

hondo
09-08-2012, 10:08 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is a lie!

Which we know because of O's history of voting 'present.'

It also disproves Eastwood's schtick.

These people think we don't pay attention to their attack lines from the past. Obama's voting present is amply documented from any and all conservative sites in good standing.

So which is it, righties? Voted present? With invisible arms, or the disembodied voice trick? Which is it????

[No facts were killed or even slightly used in the above 'argument.'] </div></div>

I was just trying to be funny. Figured everyone but Ed would get that.

Soflasnapper
09-08-2012, 10:31 AM
No, I got your point.

My own humor was missed as I should have posted in reply to LWW, not you.

Chair of the department was a better line than what I tried.

eg8r
09-08-2012, 03:47 PM
LOL, do you need any more proof that you aren't funny? What a freaking schmuck.

eg8r

hondo
09-08-2012, 04:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, do you need any more proof that you aren't funny? What a freaking schmuck.

eg8r </div></div>

Why are you shadowposting me and continuing the pissing contest?
And you call me a hypocrite? Physician, heal thyself!

eg8r
09-09-2012, 02:04 PM
LOL, what, now you don't want me to act like you? Come on flip flop, make up your mind.

eg8r

LWW
09-10-2012, 02:32 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, what, now you don't want me to act like you? Come on flip flop, make up your mind.

eg8r </div></div>

After years of BUSHITLER ... it is amazing how little it takes to get the cabal's panties all in a wad when their godking is made fun of.

hondo
09-10-2012, 06:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, what, now you don't want me to act like you? Come on flip flop, make up your mind.

eg8r </div></div>

After years of BUSHITLER ... it is amazing how little it takes to get the cabal's panties all in a wad when their godking is made fun of. </div></div>

My GodKing is Jesus, and ,yes, I guess you're right. I don't like Him made fun of. I know it upsets me when you constantly mock the Cross.

LWW
09-10-2012, 07:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, what, now you don't want me to act like you? Come on flip flop, make up your mind.

eg8r </div></div>

After years of BUSHITLER ... it is amazing how little it takes to get the cabal's panties all in a wad when their godking is made fun of. </div></div>

My GodKing is Jesus, and ,yes, I guess you're right. I don't like Him made fun of. I know it upsets me when you constantly mock the Cross. </div></div>

It was you who said you saw the face of Obama in the shroud of Turin, and it was you who claimed to be possessed and told o vote for Obama.

LWW
09-10-2012, 07:52 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo;1392600</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you happen to think the Shroud of Turin is authentic, which I do, he strongly resembles Obama.</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo;1392677</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was serious about the Shroud of Turin image.</div></div>

hondo
09-10-2012, 01:34 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, what, now you don't want me to act like you? Come on flip flop, make up your mind.

eg8r </div></div>

My GodKing is Jesus, and ,yes, I guess you're right. I don't like Him made fun of. I know it upsets me when you constantly mock the Cross. </div></div>

It was you who said you saw the face of Obama in the shroud of Turin, and it was you who claimed to be possessed and told o vote for Obama. </div></div>

And it was me who was joking about both of those statements , and it was ONLY YOU who made the conscious choice to accept those statements at face value and try to use them over and over and over and over against me.
I was also joking when I accused you of being the guy who was always dropping the soap in the prison shower.
I was not joking about the 2 UFO sightings I described and tried to make that very clear.
I get it, Larry. I have given you such a hard time over the years that you jump on any statement I make that you feel you can use against me.
I am trying very hard to be civil to you these days but I still feel you should reprimanded for constantly taunting Gayle, Fats and me, but apparently you have a free pass on here.

I also feel that Ed should be banned for at least a year but apparently he can call people idiots any time he wants without even a warning.

hondo
09-10-2012, 01:40 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo;1392600</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you happen to think the Shroud of Turin is authentic, which I do, he strongly resembles Obama.</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo;1392677</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was serious about the Shroud of Turin image.</div></div>
</div></div>

On further review I feel the Shroud of Turin image looks like Joe Biden. I'm serious this time. Do you believe me?

Also, on further review I do believe the guy who was always dropping the soap WAS you. Was it?