PDA

View Full Version : No surprise here.."Ann Romney flip-flops"

Qtec
09-10-2012, 06:23 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ann Romney flip-flops: ‘We have not had a financial struggle in our lives’ </div></div>

No kidding! She thinks 'we/you people' are all stupid!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">During her Republican National Convention speech last month, Ann Romney suggested that she and her husband <span style='font-size: 17pt'>had once been so poor that they “ate a lot of pasta and Tuna fish” and their “dining room table was a fold down ironing board.”</span>

In an interview that aired Sunday on NBC, Ann Romney <u>distanced herself from that version of history.</u>

<span style='font-size: 26pt'>“Mitt and I do recognize that we have not had a financial struggle in our lives,”</span> the Republican presidential nominee’s wife explained. “But I want people to believe in their hearts that we know what it is like to struggle. And <span style='font-size: 23pt'>our struggles have not been financial,</span> but they have been with health and with difficulties in different things in life.” </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">our struggles have not been financial, </div></div>

So, Anne Goody Two Shoes <span style='font-size: 26pt'>LIED in her convention speech.</span>

Case closed.

Q

Soflasnapper
09-10-2012, 08:32 AM
Struggles?

Yes, imagine the struggle of trying to claim they were poor, and how to make that plausible.

Only to fail, and be forced to admit the truth.

Struggling... duh.

Gayle in MD
09-10-2012, 12:07 PM
She is absolutely repulsive!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

Stretch
09-11-2012, 12:21 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Struggles?

Yes, imagine the struggle of trying to claim they were poor, and how to make that plausible.

Struggling... duh. </div></div>

They are so F'ing rich you have to wonder why he would want to take a huge pay cut and all the headaches of the Presidents job. St.

LWW
09-11-2012, 04:15 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Struggles?

They are so F'ing rich you have to wonder why he would want to take a huge pay cut and all the headaches of the Presidents job. St. </div></div>

Yet the left never worried about Kennedy or Kerry ... neither of which earned their wealth ... which proves how easily y'all pimped by your party masters.

Stretch
09-11-2012, 07:52 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Struggles?

They are so F'ing rich you have to wonder why he would want to take a huge pay cut and all the headaches of the Presidents job. St. </div></div>

Yet the left never worried about Kennedy or Kerry ... neither of which earned their wealth ... which proves how easily y'all pimped by your party masters. </div></div>

Who are these "Party Masters" you blame for all your woes? You must have names right? Call them out and make your case. St.

LWW
09-11-2012, 09:56 AM
You make my case with a far more convincing argument than I could muster.

Stretch
09-12-2012, 01:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You make my case with a far more convincing argument than I could muster. </div></div>

Not even one name to identify our collective masters? Wow! Your Honey Boo Boo knowledge of what real people think and do is quite impressive. Get back to me when you find a clue. St.

Qtec
09-12-2012, 03:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yet the left never worried about Kennedy or Kerry ... neither of which earned their wealth ... </div></div>

Did either of them ever claim they were poor?

Q