PDA

View Full Version : It's Time to ask The Moron about His SS#

llotter
09-10-2012, 07:41 AM
There are all sorts of questions about the history of The Moron and I wonder why there are not answers forthcoming.

Here is another clear cut question that has been lingering around that still remains unanswered. How does it happen that the 'President' has a CT SS number without ever having lived there?

http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/09/time_to_ask_obama_abut_his_social_security_number. html

Soflasnapper
09-10-2012, 08:17 AM
So you haven't seen the alleged answer to this one?

It's out there. Seems credible to me. If you want to discuss the question, you have to discuss the alleged answer.

Hint: The theory that you only get a SS # from 'a state' if you live there when applying is.... not really always true.

Here's where you express shock about how you never read such a thing from those sources, and how could they be so blatantly wrong?

Second hint: those putting these things out are actively lying to you, unconcerned about the truth. That's why they do not explain what I've just hinted.

llotter
09-10-2012, 11:21 AM
You must be proud of your sources that always tell you the unvarnished truth.

llotter
09-10-2012, 11:24 AM
yes, you always get the truth and all I get are lies.

Gayle in MD
09-10-2012, 11:47 AM
Good God! Go to C-Span BOOK TV. Look up David Maraniss and read and watch everything under his name.

He has completed as thorough a history of the president, his mothers whol family and ancestors, his father's whole family and ancestors, all documented. He traveled all over the world, talked with over four hundre people, all of it filmed live, and is available in documentary form, on C-Span, and in his book, and intereviews with him about his book.

You will suck up any undocumented BS rumor, but do absolutely NOTHING to actually educate yourseslf on the proven FACTS!

Quit with your idiotic lies and conspiracy theories about the president.

Everything about his life, and his family's lives, has been proven and documented.

People like you do a huge disservice to the voting public, in general.

Give it up! It's dumb, it's old, and it's ridiculous to continue with your absurd unfounded accusations!

Go to C-Span and watch all of it just as it was recorded! Every Single living relative, interviewed, and the history of every single living relative, AND MICHELLE OBAMA as well.

It's time to ask yourself why you choose such gross ignorance as a way of life.

G.

llotter
09-10-2012, 12:38 PM
Who to believe, Maraniss or The Moron? Their stories do not match in at least 38 significant way according to Buzzfeed's Ben Smith.\

http://www.buzzfeed.com/bensmith/the-real-story-of-barack-obama

Most disconcerting to me is The Moron's penchant for fabricating 'facts' to further a political goal. For example, he has stated many times how is Kenyan grand father was arrested and tortured by the British overlords.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Obama himself, Maraniss finds, deliberately distorted elements of his own life to fit into a racial narrative. The author writes that Obama presents himself in his memoir as ‘blacker and more disaffected’ than he really was. </div></div>

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ed-British.html (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2161817/Obamas-grandfather-Stanley-Armour-Dunham-tortured-British.html)

LWW
09-10-2012, 02:02 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hint: The theory that you only get a SS # from 'a state' if you live there when applying is.... not really always true.</div></div>

That excuse is incredibly lame even by Obamatron standards.

SSN's, it's true, were not issued by residence. They were issued by zip code from which the application was made.

So, for the excuse to e valid we must believe that schoolboy Obama travelled from Hawaii to Ct ... where he knew nobody ... foud someone who would agree to forward his paperork to him and allow him to se their address.

I find this excuse ridiculous, at best.

You seem to find it as being beyond question.

llotter
09-10-2012, 02:15 PM
Don't forget that softie has unimpeachable sources of the truth.

LWW
09-10-2012, 03:27 PM
Like RUMORMILLNEWS.COM, PUFFINGONAPOST.COM and OBAMAFORAMERICA.COM.

Soflasnapper
09-10-2012, 04:31 PM
Oh, snap! You are a riot.

Joke and laugh amongst yourselves, then, boys.

When you finally find the explanation you seek, then you can decide if it is true or false.

Until you've found it, keep on barking about how no one can explain it, I guess. There is an alleged explanation. I think it makes sense.

You? You've apparently never heard that there is such an alleged explanation, let alone looked into it to see if it makes sense.

Isn't that the case?

Soflasnapper
09-10-2012, 04:33 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hint: The theory that you only get a SS # from 'a state' if you live there when applying is.... not really always true.</div></div>

That excuse is incredibly lame even by Obamatron standards.

SSN's, it's true, were not issued by residence. They were issued by zip code from which the application was made.

So, for the excuse to e valid we must believe that schoolboy Obama travelled from Hawaii to Ct ... where he knew nobody ... foud someone who would agree to forward his paperork to him and allow him to se their address.

I find this excuse ridiculous, at best.

You seem to find it as being beyond question. </div></div>

Nope, that's not even close.

So you really have no idea then? Not really all that surprising.

Far be it from the right wing sources I guess you frequent to inject a possible explanation into their otherwise unfounded speculations. Since no one has told you about it, you cannot possibly imagine how one might find such a debunking.