PDA

View Full Version : Voter fraud confirmed in Maryland and Florida ...

LWW
09-11-2012, 02:40 PM
After all of the wailing and gnashing of collectivist teeth thatvsuch a thing was impossible ... we find that not only does the demokrook party condone and encourage it, their candidates practice it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wendy Rosen, the Democratic challenger to Republican Rep. Andy Harris in the 1st Congressional District, withdrew from the race Monday amid allegations that she voted in elections in both Maryland and Florida in 2006 and 2008. </div></div>

JUMPING BUTTERBALLS! (http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/politics/bs-md-wendy-rosen-withdraws-20120910,0,3764352.story)

Soflasnapper
09-11-2012, 06:24 PM
Democratic leaders who raised the allegations, urged Rosen to step aside and notified prosecutors

Where is the condoning and encouraging in this case, given the above fact?

We know this kind of voter fraud exists-- because we've seen multiple Republicans convicted of it, including a high Republican election official most recently.

That is not what the GOP means, and this variety doesn't turn elections.

Since this woman was legally allowed to vote somewhere, there was voter fraud only in one of those states, not both.

LWW
09-12-2012, 03:51 AM
I wondered how long it would take for you to offer a LAE ...

Soflasnapper
09-12-2012, 09:02 AM
At under 4 hours, I beat the over line!

I'll add, you may be asking yourself, BUT WHAT ABOUT THE ONLY PERSON DOING VOTING FRAUD being that undocumented Canadian??? As I'd posted earlier.

The key word in that assertion is 'CONVICTED' of voting fraud. (And maybe that it was legal for her to vote in Florida as well.)

This lady hasn't been convicted of anything as of yet. So she's-- what that's phrase again? Oh yes-- PRESUMED INNOCENT.

LWW
09-12-2012, 09:32 AM
It obviously was inaccurate.

Anything else I can help you with?

Soflasnapper
09-12-2012, 09:35 AM
If it was inaccurate, show me another person in Florida charged, tried, and convicted, other than the Canadian guy.

It is accurate, and you don't have another example. This isn't one (yet).

LWW
09-12-2012, 11:40 AM
Ever hear of Wendy Rosen?

Soflasnapper
09-12-2012, 01:16 PM
Not before this post.

She remains unconvicted, and that is what I said, isn't it?

Actually INNOCENT under the law, to date.

Most likely, she will plead guilty, and there will be no trial.