PDA

View Full Version : The Rumor Mill

llotter
09-13-2012, 10:51 AM
So, it appears that the marines guarding the Embassy in Egypt were not allowed live ammo.

It also is in the air that Amb. Stevens was sodomized before his death.

hondo
09-13-2012, 03:06 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So, it appears that the marines guarding the Embassy in Egypt were not allowed live ammo.

It also is in the air that Amb. Stevens was sodomized before his death. </div></div>

WE must kill all Libyans and impeach Obama because of this! I see no other solution.

This was apparently orchestrated by Obama to discredit himself.
Obviously, not only does he hate all Americans but he hates himself as well.

llotter
09-13-2012, 03:22 PM
Your innate intelligence is still hiding deep inside.

hondo
09-13-2012, 06:29 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Your innate intelligence is still hiding deep inside. </div></div>

I am impressed that you knew that word. Sadly, you mis-spelled it.

Here's a hit, killer. When you're calling someone stupid, try to make sure you spell all the words correctly. LMAO! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

llotter
09-13-2012, 07:46 PM
It's hiding even deeper than I suspected.

hondo
09-13-2012, 08:26 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's hiding even deeper than I suspected. </div></div>

Wow, snappy comeback. I don't blame you. I'd pretend that you didn't understand what I was saying to you if I was you too.

hondo
09-13-2012, 08:35 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Your innate intelligence is still hiding deep inside. </div></div>

Here's a hit, killer. When you're calling someone stupid, try to make sure you spell all the words correctly. LMAO! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

OOPS! You did spell it right. I'm going to have to give up my State Teacher of the Year that Larry bestowed upon me. Four years retired and I'm getting rusty. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif

And I just noticed that I spelled "hint" wrong.

Holy shit! This exchange didn't go well.

Fall back, Hondo! Fall back and re-group! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

cushioncrawler
09-13-2012, 08:44 PM
See, i aint so stupid iz i look -- my style of spelling some words funny helps me to get away with aktual spelling misteaks.
mac.

Qtec
09-14-2012, 01:13 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So, it appears that the marines guarding the Embassy in Egypt were not allowed live ammo.

It also is in the air that Amb. Stevens was sodomized before his death. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 14pt'>Wingnuts Falsely Claim Obama Administration Forbade Marines From Carrying Live Ammo</span>

Update, 2:30pmPDT: Mother Jones has obtained a memorandum from the Marine Corps' congressional liaison confirming that the Marine guards at the embassy in Egypt were in fact armed with live ammunition, contrary to the anti-Obama conspiracy theory du jour:

The Ambassador did not impose restrictions on weapons or weapons status on the Marine Corps Embassy Security Group (MCESG) detachment. The MCESG Marines in Cairo were allowed to have live ammunition in their weapons. The Ambassador and Regional Security Officer have been completely and appropriately engaged with the security situation. Reports of Marines not being able to have their weapons loaded per direction from the Ambassador are not accurate.
</div></div>

Wingnut.

Q

LWW
09-14-2012, 03:32 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Your innate intelligence is still hiding deep inside. </div></div>

Trust me ... no it isn't.

LWW
09-14-2012, 03:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Your innate intelligence is still hiding deep inside. </div></div>

Here's a hit, killer. When you're calling someone stupid, try to make sure you spell all the words correctly. LMAO! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

OOPS! You did spell it right. I'm going to have to give up my State Teacher of the Year that Larry bestowed upon me. </div></div>

So you finally admit that was made up as well.

hondo
09-14-2012, 06:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cushioncrawler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">See, i aint so stupid iz i look -- my style of spelling some words funny helps me to get away with aktual spelling misteaks.
mac. </div></div>

Good idea. Maybe I'll go to texting style. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

hondo
09-14-2012, 06:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Your innate intelligence is still hiding deep inside. </div></div>

Trust me ... no it isn't. </div></div>

Exhibit 103.

hondo
09-14-2012, 06:37 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Your innate intelligence is still hiding deep inside. </div></div>

OOPS! You did spell it right. I'm going to have to give up my State Teacher of the Year that Larry bestowed upon me. </div></div>

So you finally admit that was made up as well. </div></div>

Indeed. You made it up.

I've told you that 115 times. The only person who ever claimed I was state teacher of the year was you. I do appreciate the honor, honey. I just wish the other stuff you made up about me was as positive. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

LWW
09-14-2012, 07:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Your innate intelligence is still hiding deep inside. </div></div>

Indeed. You made it up.

I've told you that 115 times. The only person who ever claimed I was state teacher of the year was you. I do appreciate the honor, honey. I just wish the other stuff you made up about me was as positive. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo;2209493</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When I got out I wondered what that was all about.
Instead of going home I bought a Harley and hung around San Fransisco
for a while. More bad JUJU.
My girl friend insisted on an abortion. I got busted for selling hash
and did a little time. ...

Lots of drugs and alcohol.
Went back to school and became only the second person in my family to get a degree.

Met a wonderful woman and we have four children.

I have had success in teaching, <span style='font-size: 14pt'><span style="color: #000099"><u>teacher of the year</u></span></span>, chairperson of department, but it's been a rollercoaster ride.
Four DUI charges, various addictions, coke, crack, pills, infidelities ( on My part).
</div></div>

<span style='font-size: 17pt'><u>Mentiroso mentiroso pantalones al fuego (http://forums.azbilliards.com/showpost.php?p=2209493&postcount=76)</u></span>

Gayle in MD
09-14-2012, 08:17 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So, it appears that the marines guarding the Embassy in Egypt were not allowed live ammo.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 14pt'>Wingnuts Falsely Claim Obama Administration Forbade Marines From Carrying Live Ammo</span>

Update, 2:30pmPDT: Mother Jones has obtained a memorandum from the Marine Corps' congressional liaison confirming that the Marine guards at the embassy in Egypt were in fact armed with live ammunition, contrary to the anti-Obama conspiracy theory du jour:

The Ambassador did not impose restrictions on weapons or weapons status on the Marine Corps Embassy Security Group (MCESG) detachment. The MCESG Marines in Cairo were allowed to have live ammunition in their weapons. The Ambassador and Regional Security Officer have been completely and appropriately engaged with the security situation. Reports of Marines not being able to have their weapons loaded per direction from the Ambassador are not accurate.
</div></div>

Wingnut.

Q </div></div>

It does get boring doesn't it?

One would think that by now the righties who swallow up all of the RW BS Propaganda from their truth skewing leaders would think twice before posting it here.

After all, they have literally been blown away with posted facts from the Liberals on this forum, probably thousands of time by now, with documented proof that their sources are totally Full OF S., yet they continue posting ridiculous BS, over and over again.

The biggest threat to this country is ignorant Republican Voters, many of them the radical RW "Christian" bible thumpers, now also a threat to world peace, and to every American who is working for our country in foreign countries!

It is time to review the conditions of "Free Speech" IMPO. This last fiasco caused by the misguided radical right, is certainly equal, at the least, to yelling fire in a crowded theater.

G.

hondo
09-14-2012, 10:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Your innate intelligence is still hiding deep inside. </div></div>

Indeed. You made it up.

I've told you that 115 times. The only person who ever claimed I was state teacher of the year was you. I do appreciate the honor, honey. I just wish the other stuff you made up about me was as positive. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo;2209493</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When I got out I wondered what that was all about.
Instead of going home I bought a Harley and hung around San Fransisco
for a while. More bad JUJU.
My girl friend insisted on an abortion. I got busted for selling hash
and did a little time. ...

Lots of drugs and alcohol.
Went back to school and became only the second person in my family to get a degree.

Met a wonderful woman and we have four children.

I have had success in teaching, <span style='font-size: 14pt'><span style="color: #000099"><u>teacher of the year</u></span></span>, chairperson of department, but it's been a rollercoaster ride.
Four DUI charges, various addictions, coke, crack, pills, infidelities ( on My part).
</div></div>

<span style='font-size: 17pt'><u>Mentiroso mentiroso pantalones al fuego (http://forums.azbilliards.com/showpost.php?p=2209493&postcount=76)</u></span>
</div></div>

Larry, ole buddy, I'm just not like Ed and I just don't have it in me to call you an idiot. I would like to give you a pass and assume that you didn't know that each county gave their TOY and from that the states is chosen but the fact is, I've told you that dozens of times so your motives appear to be that trap you love to set that any moron can easily climb out of.
Plus, the fact that you are constantly searching for years old posts in a desparate attempt to win an argument makes you seem like simply a sore loser.
Sorry to bust your little expose but if you'd simply pay attention to what the other person says once in a while, you wouldn't be constantly making a fool of yourself.
Off to play pool. Hold the fort down. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

hondo
09-14-2012, 11:04 AM
You know that most people would be proud of a Wet Virginia boy who grew up in a slum dirt poor, served his country, came back with serious problems yet fought through them to eventually teach for 30 years with distinction and retired after also raising a good family and have turned to Christ.

But not you, Larry. You tightened your sphincter muscles, suck in your cheeks , and for years have used that post to attack me.

And you wonder why I have so little respect for you?

Soflasnapper
09-14-2012, 11:38 AM

As this has been debunked, perhaps you were thinking of when Reagan ordered that policy for the 280 odd some Marines who died from the truck-bombing of their Beirut deployment in the '80s.

I know I'm constantly mixing the '80s with today's events.

llotter
09-14-2012, 03:08 PM
You are stating an untruth about the marines at Beirut. I was friends with one of the guards when the disaster happened and he said that he shot at them but only after the intruders and breached to gate...it just happened too fast. Aside from that error, we are supposed to learn for history or we are doomed to repeat it.

Soflasnapper
09-14-2012, 05:46 PM
Here's an account that I believe straddles what we both said, and is probably fairly correct, despite where it came from (Wiki, of course):

The sentries at the gate were operating under rules of engagement which made it very difficult to respond quickly to the truck. Sentries were ordered to keep their weapons at condition four (no magazine inserted and no rounds in the chamber). By the time the two sentries were able to engage, the truck was already inside the building's entry way, armed.

I appreciate your correcting this detail I got wrong.

LWW
09-14-2012, 06:54 PM
More lies?

You just can't hlp yourself can you.

hondo
09-14-2012, 09:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">More lies?

You just can't hlp yourself can you. </div></div>

LOL! You spell like I do anymore.
Since you didn't point out Wet Virginian I won't point out hip yourself. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Please show me where the lie is. Were you saying that you lied again?
I know I lied about nothing.

hondo
09-14-2012, 09:23 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">More lies?

You just can't hlp yourself can you. </div></div>

Exhibit 104.

I noticed that you resorted to your one liners instead of responding to 2 of my best posts in a long time.

Do what you usually do. When beaten, ignore the posts. Wait a month or so and then repeat the lie.

hondo
09-14-2012, 09:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You know that most people would be proud of a Wet Virginia boy who grew up in a slum dirt poor, served his country, came back with serious problems yet fought through them to eventually teach for 30 years with distinction and retired after also raising a good family and have turned to Christ.

But not you, Larry. You tightened your sphincter muscles, suck in your cheeks , and for years have used that post to attack me.

And you wonder why I have so little respect for you? </div></div>

Nothing to say about this? Is it possible that I touched a nerve and actually made you think?

Gayle in MD
09-14-2012, 10:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You are stating an untruth about the marines at Beirut. I was friends with one of the guards when the disaster happened and he said that he shot at them but only after the intruders and breached to gate...it just happened too fast. Aside from that error, we are supposed to learn for history or we are doomed to repeat it. </div></div>

And what did Reagan DO about it? Nothing.

The same thing Bush did for eight months of warnings that the 9/11 attack was coming.

NOTHING! NOT ONE MEETING! NOT ONE SINGLE EFFORT!

"Don't bring me anything that isn't about Saddam and Iraq"

And who propped up Saddam in Iraq in the first place?

REAGAN/BUSH, that's who.

That is what Bush did throughout eight months of unprecedented warnings.

N-O-T-H-I-N-G!

What was done about the bombing of the TWA Flight bombed to pieces over Scotland?

N-O-T-H-I-N-G!

Do you have any clue how many of our American Embassies were breached and bombed while Reagan and Bush were in the white House?

Your "Rumors" are wrong. Lies.

Most of what you post on this forum, is totally WRONG!