PDA

View Full Version : What's the difference ...

LWW
09-13-2012, 11:30 AM
... between an Obama supporter andanObama detractor?

... an Obama supporter signs the back of the check.

Soflasnapper
09-13-2012, 06:52 PM
Almost everybody signs the back of the check. Even if they also signed the front of it.

Except the people who've set up direct deposit, I suppose.

So what are you actually trying to say? The people who steal unreported cash from their business (or employer) are Obama detractors?

That could be, but I never thought of it that way.

eg8r
09-13-2012, 07:03 PM
Well I am sure you understood the joke perfectly well but couldn't find it in yourself to see the humor. You are right everyone signs the back but understanding the joke it is quite clear not everyone signs the front. Now having said that, you like to say Obama gets all the little people's money and the rich go for Romney so why instead of laughing at the joke for what it is you try to get technical by ignoring the substance of the joke?

eg8r

llotter
09-13-2012, 08:01 PM
The Moron and Softie both get their kicks from sounding intelligent without actually being intelligent...of course, neither knows the difference.

Soflasnapper
09-14-2012, 09:28 AM
Name-calling at a childish level does not bespeak intelligence on your part, sir.

Otherwise your opinion is duly noted, and properly filed. Thanks!

Soflasnapper
09-14-2012, 09:37 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well I am sure you understood the joke perfectly well but couldn't find it in yourself to see the humor. You are right everyone signs the back but understanding the joke it is quite clear not everyone signs the front. Now having said that, you like to say Obama gets all the little people's money and the rich go for Romney so why instead of laughing at the joke for what it is you try to get technical by ignoring the substance of the joke?

eg8r </div></div>

I try to maintain a polite decorum (I don't always succeed), but that doesn't mean I have to pretend to find unfunny jokes with false premises either funny or close to true.

Obama supporters include extremely wealthy persons, notably Wall Streeters and others, even as his previous deep support among some of those cohorts has substantially switched sides this time.

eg8r
09-14-2012, 12:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Obama supporters include extremely wealthy persons, notably Wall Streeters and others, even as his previous deep support among some of those cohorts has substantially switched sides this time. </div></div>Again while technically correct this does fly in the face of average voters you portray for Obama versus the average voter you portray as pro-Romney. So at this point you are choosing the technicality over your normal lackadaisical portrayal of Obama supporters. This can only be explained because you just hate the fact that the way you portray Obama supporters actually makes this joke funny and is back firing on you. LOL, your dancing around makes it even funnier.

eg8r

Soflasnapper
09-14-2012, 08:12 PM
Guess again, friend. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif