PDA

View Full Version : MORE PROOF OBAMA DEAF TO WARNINGS OF 9/11 ATTACK!

LWW
09-13-2012, 06:44 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">According to senior diplomatic sources, the US State Department had credible information 48 hours before mobs charged the consulate in Benghazi, and the embassy in Cairo, that American missions may be targeted, but no warnings were given for diplomats to go on high alert and "lockdown", under which movement is severely restricted.</div></div>

WHEN WILL THE HYPOCRITICAL LEFT DEMAND THAT HE BE HELD RESPONSIBLE? (http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/politics/revealed-inside-story-of-us-envoys-assassination-8135797.html)

LWW
09-14-2012, 03:55 AM
It seems the cabal has zero sense of humor when they are forced to view their leftarded logic in the mirror.

llotter
09-14-2012, 06:17 PM
More likely the lefties will demand to know the high State Department source so they can start a smear campaign

Soflasnapper
09-14-2012, 08:00 PM
The article does not state the senior diplomatic sources are American. They may be British, or any nationality, based on the reporting.

Are consulates considered embassies? I wouldn't think so.

llotter
09-14-2012, 08:48 PM
I article I read specified a U.S. State Department as the source.

I didn't look up to difference between consulate and embassy but because it was in Benghazi, I took it as an presence outside the capital, where embassies usually are located. I should look it up, I suppose.

LWW
09-17-2012, 07:20 AM
The cabal is attempting to maintain that they don't know anything about this.