PDA

View Full Version : The Moron Promises Justice for Libyan Attackers

llotter
09-13-2012, 09:25 PM
So, there is a reported 400 attackers on the our Libyan Consulate. I wonder how he is going to bring them to justice?

Gayle in MD
09-14-2012, 10:36 AM
He never said that his goal was to bring justice to the ATTACKERS as a way to benefit the attackers, as you well know!

You really love to spread lies, don't you.

G.

llotter
09-14-2012, 10:46 AM
I thought I was accurate in my comment so I don't understand what you are questioning.

Quote from the NY Times:

“Make no mistake, we will work with the Libyan government to bring to justice the killers who attacked our people.”

Soflasnapper
09-14-2012, 11:03 AM
Justice is a euphemism in most cases like this, that means summary execution in the field.

Not sure that is actually justice, but it's what passes for justice with the American people.

So, likely, various facial metrics from surveillance will be used, and black ops, special forces, the special action group killers, will dispatch some of these people, and perhaps unfortunate relatives with a strong facial resemblance, in middle of the night assassination raids. Sort of Operation Phoenix style, if you remember that one.

llotter
09-14-2012, 11:15 AM
I agree that will probably be The Moron's course of action and my guess three or four dead Libyans will be held up as proof the he is a man of his word. But the problem is that there were hundreds of attackers, not three or four.

Among the victims were two Navy Seals that you would have expected to go down fighting but I have't heard and any dead attackers. I wonder if they also didn't have any ammo.

Gayle in MD
09-14-2012, 11:50 AM
Again, you are completely uneducated about the attack.

One would think after so many times beng proven totally wrong, you would at last realize that your sources are suspect.

Seek better News sources before posting more of this BS.

G.

eg8r
09-14-2012, 12:33 PM
LOL, so you have nothing to disprove what he said. Typical gaylio.

eg8r

Soflasnapper
09-14-2012, 05:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...

Among the victims were two Navy Seals that you would have expected to go down fighting but I have't heard and any dead attackers. I wonder if they also didn't have any ammo.</div></div>

Former SEALs, now mercenaries, apparently. No reason to think they didn't inflict death on many parties.

llotter
09-14-2012, 07:43 PM
Only to the extent that no firefight or casualties of the attachers were reported which I don't think would have been overlooked.

LWW
09-15-2012, 02:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...

Among the victims were two Navy Seals that you would have expected to go down fighting but I have't heard and any dead attackers. I wonder if they also didn't have any ammo.</div></div>

Former SEALs, now mercenaries, apparently. No reason to think they didn't inflict death on many parties.
</div></div>

Based on what?

Qtec
09-15-2012, 03:44 AM
Its pretty clear now that the terrorists used these demonstrations as cover for their attack.
This so called film was designed to be so OTT that the Arab world would be offended.They got what they wanted.
Its a crude attack on a religion, not just on the extremists.

Now you want to blame Obama for a RW film which basically reflects the views of people like yourself and the LWW's of this world.

Q

Gayle in MD
09-15-2012, 08:41 AM
Precisely!

Good post Q.

Stretch
09-15-2012, 09:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Its pretty clear now that the terrorists used these demonstrations as cover for their attack.
This so called film was designed to be so OTT that the Arab world would be offended.They got what they wanted.
Its a crude attack on a religion, not just on the extremists.

Now you want to blame Obama for a RW film which basically reflects the views of people like yourself and the LWW's of this world.

Q </div></div>

Obama should immediately air lift the producer of this film over to Libya for a promotional tour. St.

Soflasnapper
09-15-2012, 09:54 AM
Based on the four hour firefight I believe I heard about.

Have you not heard about that?

eg8r
09-15-2012, 12:44 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now you want to blame Obama for a RW film... </div></div>Your comprehension is getting really poor. No where in llotter's post did he blame Obama for the film.

eg8r