PDA

View Full Version : Libya Attack Never Would Have Happened Under Mitt

Qtec
09-14-2012, 01:46 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Romney Adviser: Libya Attack Never Would Have Happened Under Romney

A top foreign policy aide to Mitt Romney suggested Thursday that the deadly attack on the U.S. consulate in Libya that killed Ambassador Christopher Stevens would never have happened if Romney were president. There wouldn’t even be anti-American protests in the Middle East if Romney were in charge, the aide said.

“There’s a pretty compelling story that if you had a President Romney, you’d be in a different situation,” Romney adviser Richard Williamson told the Washington Post. “For the first time since Jimmy Carter, we’ve had an American ambassador assassinated.”

He blamed the attack that killed Stevens on Obama’s handling of the region, arguing that the Muslim world would have held the hypothetical Romney administration of 2008-2012 in much greater esteem, which would have prevented violent protests over an anti-Muslim film like the one that led to Stevens’s death. </div></div>

Personally I believe this was a planned assault. The film was used as an excuse for a demonstration to give them cover.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Williamson served as an official under President George W. Bush. <span style='font-size: 14pt'>Numerous deadly attacks on diplomatic compounds in countries like Pakistan, Yemen and Syria took place during the Bush administration.</span> When countries around the world were engulfed in protests over Danish cartoons depicting the prophet Muhammad, the Bush administration condemned the material as “unacceptable” even as it repeated the United States’s dedication to free speech. </div></div>

Idiot.

Q

LWW
09-14-2012, 03:30 AM
I agree that it probably wouldn't have happened.

Even Osama agreed with that.

Qtec
09-14-2012, 03:52 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I agree <span style='font-size: 26pt'>tt it obably </span>wouldn't have happened.

Even Osama agreed with that. </div></div>

LOL.

Q...LLW...superior intellect..........HAAAAAAAAAAA!

LWW
09-14-2012, 04:08 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I agree <span style='font-size: 26pt'>tt it obably </span>wouldn't have happened.

LOL.

</div></div>

Why did you edit the post?

Are you a graduate of the West Virginia School of Internet Integrity?

Qtec
09-14-2012, 06:58 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why did you edit the post? </div></div>

I didn't. I only have to cut and paste to show how ridiculous you are.

Q

Gayle in MD
09-14-2012, 07:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Romney Adviser: Libya Attack Never Would Have Happened Under Romney

A top foreign policy aide to Mitt Romney suggested Thursday that the deadly attack on the U.S. consulate in Libya that killed Ambassador Christopher Stevens would never have happened if Romney were president. There wouldn’t even be anti-American protests in the Middle East if Romney were in charge, the aide said.

“There’s a pretty compelling story that if you had a President Romney, you’d be in a different situation,” Romney adviser Richard Williamson told the Washington Post. “For the first time since Jimmy Carter, we’ve had an American ambassador assassinated.”

He blamed the attack that killed Stevens on Obama’s handling of the region, arguing that the Muslim world would have held the hypothetical Romney administration of 2008-2012 in much greater esteem, which would have prevented violent protests over an anti-Muslim film like the one that led to Stevens’s death. </div></div>

Personally I believe this was a planned assault. The film was used as an excuse for a demonstration to give them cover.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Williamson served as an official under President George W. Bush. <span style='font-size: 14pt'>Numerous deadly attacks on diplomatic compounds in countries like Pakistan, Yemen and Syria took place during the Bush administration.</span> When countries around the world were engulfed in protests over Danish cartoons depicting the prophet Muhammad, the Bush administration condemned the material as “unacceptable” even as it repeated the United States’s dedication to free speech. </div></div>

Idiot.

Q

</div></div>

I think most in our country have enough sense to realize what a colossal disaster Bush et al, made of our country, and the world.

Americans realize that a cool head, innate intelligence and enough good judgement to wait for the results of full investigations and contemplation, is far more valuable and safe in a President's nature, than another regime of knee jerk, cowboy style diplomacy of "Bring 'em ON!" "Shock and Awe" bloviating NEOCONS, like those who surrounded Bush, and still surround Twit Mitt!

The polls are showing a new awakening to Republican lies and screw-ups.

Thanks Mitt, for reminding us what a total disaster Republican foreign policy has always been.
G.

eg8r
09-14-2012, 09:00 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A top foreign policy aide to Mitt Romney suggested Thursday that the deadly attack on the U.S. consulate in Libya that killed Ambassador Christopher Stevens would never have happened if Romney were president. There wouldn’t even be anti-American protests in the Middle East if Romney were in charge, the aide said.

“There’s a pretty compelling story that if you had a President Romney, you’d be in a different situation,” Romney adviser Richard Williamson told the Washington Post. “For the first time since Jimmy Carter, we’ve had an American ambassador assassinated.”</div></div>Do you have anything else from the author supporting the lie he stated? There is nothing in this quote from Williamson that says anything remotely close to the first paragraph.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He blamed the attack that killed Stevens on Obama’s handling of the region, </div></div>Hard to prove or disprove this. Obama did help get rid of the previous leader. Do you think this raid would have still happened under the previous leader? Who knows?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">arguing that the Muslim world would have held the hypothetical Romney administration of 2008-2012 in much greater esteem, which would have prevented violent protests over an anti-Muslim film like the one that led to Stevens’s death. </div></div>Where are the direct quotes the author is using for this paraphrasing?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Personally I believe this was a planned assault. The film was used as an excuse for a demonstration to give them cover. </div></div>I agree and have read quite a few different media outlets that have said the same thing. Sure won't get gaylio to admit that though. She is already on record pimping the first thing she heard.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Williamson served as an official under President George W. Bush. Numerous deadly attacks on diplomatic compounds in countries like Pakistan, Yemen and Syria took place during the Bush administration. When countries around the world were engulfed in protests over Danish cartoons depicting the prophet Muhammad, the Bush administration condemned the material as “unacceptable” even as it repeated the United States’s dedication to free speech. </div></div>He is absolutely correct. What did Obama's people in the embassy do, they apologized. Schmucks.

eg8r

Qtec
09-14-2012, 09:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I agree <span style='font-size: 26pt'>tt it obably </span>wouldn't have happened.

LOL.

</div></div>

Are you a graduate of the West Virginia School of Internet Integrity? </div></div>

Another post you recently made.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style='font-size: 17pt'><span style="color: #3333FF">So you were tod that he lied, and in act believe that h led,</span> yet haven't a clue hat the lie was.</span>

I wish I could say I was surprised. </div></div>

The reply was,

"<span style='font-size: 20pt'>WTF? English please!</span> (<u>And you have the stones to call me out on a typo </u>while you are always making mistakes?

Q.....fess up. Be a man.

Gayle in MD
09-14-2012, 10:26 AM
Romney is using the typical Republican deceit to Cover his ass and to muddy up the waters, spin and cover up his own screw up.

The first statement from the Embassy was clearly an immediate effort by those in the Embassy, who were at risk, due to this idiotic Right wing radical "Christian" movie, as they tried to undo the damage done by the Radical Religious RWers involved with that movie, for the sake of their own safety.

People at the State department have confirmed that in those cases, there is no requirement for clearing those statements with the state department, or with anyone else in advance, and no contact had occured at the time the statement was originally released BY THOSE AT THE EMBASSY.

At the time those at the Embassy issued that message, which was obviously their own decision, in what they thought was their own interest for their own safety, it was the right message, at the right time, by the right people.

Enter MItt the TWIT, actually jumping in at a time when any knowledgable foreign policy savvy Government Representative knows that you stay quiet when our people are trying to quell any increasing threat or possibility of a threat of violence, hence, he was condemning in advance, those who ended up dead, heroes, who died in the interest of serving our country, and the world.

The FACT that the original statement, which was entirely appropriate at the time the Americans IN THE EMBASSY ISSUED THE STATEMENT, was removed by our State Department, once they got word of the violence which followed, was also appropriate, but also by no means indicated that the original statement by those at the Embassy, was inappropriate, as Romney is spinning, and that spin is another LIE.

Hence, Romney lied, and then he lied about his lie, which every rightie on this forum who PRETENDS to care about our American HEROES, is now also lying about!

How disgusting!

They are doing the same disgusting thing that Romney did, and in that process, they are supporting the totally UNAMERICAN behvior of POS MITT!

They are applying the same disgusting spin, denial, and further lies, which he is spewing. They are justifying and supporting his disgraceful behavior, and promoting his shameful lies.

A total disgrace!

A totally SHAMEFUL reaction to Romney's vicious lies, which even Republicans are calling completely STUPID, SHAMEFUL, AND CARELESS.

To me this entire fiasco is proof that the irrational Right of the Republican Party, (now a greater percentage of the Republican party than ever before) in this country are as big a threat to peace and a danger to America, as al Qaeda and the Taliban.

I am thankful that many Americans see through this scam.

I don't think I have ever been more ashamed of, and disgusted with the Republican supporters on this forum, as I am today, except for the time when they attack our President for killing the world's most dangerous threat, OBL.....which was another time when PATRIOTIC Americans of all political persuasions SHOULD HAVE BEEN ABLE TO COME TOGETHER!

G.

Qtec
09-14-2012, 10:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><u>He blamed the attack</u> that killed Stevens <u>on Obama’s handling of the region,</u> </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">egg8r: " Hard to prove or disprove this."</div></div>

No its not, That's what he said.

Q

eg8r
09-14-2012, 12:22 PM
Where is the actual quote from the man's mouth saying what you say he said.

On top of that, if and when you find that quote, and NOT yet another author paraphrasing what was actually said, my point wasn't whether it could be proved he said that my point was that it could not be proved whether or not Obama's actions and handling of the region were the cause of the attack.

LOL, two strikes against you with only one swing. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

Sid_Vicious
09-14-2012, 02:02 PM
"I think most in our country have enough sense to realize what a colossal disaster Bush et al, made of our country, and the world."

I would not count on that Gayle. To me, America has been dumbing down for a long time, beginning with voting out a super successful administration in 2000, and then electing Bozo Bush not once, but twice.

In my opinion, the IQ challenged here, are in zombie land. The word "most" is a treacherous description. To me, there is no comparison to how evil and dishonest the Republican are compared to the Democrats. That evil nature of the Republicans is so easily sold to average Americans these days. No, I would warn against believing that "most Americans" have common sense. In this case, I think some purposefull skepticism is of value. People are getting stupider by the minute, and I've not met one Bush supporter yet who admits to his FUBARs. What's that say for itself? sid

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Romney Adviser: Libya Attack Never Would Have Happened Under Romney

Idiot.

Q

</div></div>

I think most in our country have enough sense to realize what a colossal disaster Bush et al, made of our country, and the world.

Americans realize that a cool head, innate intelligence and enough good judgement to wait for the results of full investigations and contemplation, is far more valuable and safe in a President's nature, than another regime of knee jerk, cowboy style diplomacy of "Bring 'em ON!" "Shock and Awe" bloviating NEOCONS, like those who surrounded Bush, and still surround Twit Mitt!

Thanks Mitt, for reminding us what a total disaster Republican foreign policy has always been.
G. </div></div>

Gayle in MD
09-14-2012, 02:10 PM
Have you checked out the polling data recently Martin?

Mitt's losing.

No presidential contender has been elected in the last eighteen presidential elections, when they are sliding this quickly, two weeks after the conventions.

The President's re-election is very likely, and a number of Dems are ahead in other seats.

G.

llotter
09-14-2012, 02:49 PM
Chances are that almost anyone else as president, there would not have been Arab Spring and therefore there would not be the uprising today, including Syria. The Moron invited and supported the revolutions because he thought himself so much smarted than every predecessor who were content with slow progress herding cats.

He opened Pandora's Box and let out evil that can only lead to more evil. He wears the moniker of 'The Moron' deservedly.

As bad as his foreign blunders are, at the same time, he has managed to weaken America to the point that we are totally unprepared for a world class disaster.

A possibility that seems tenable is that bring down America is his purpose. In which case, I would reluctly have to give him the credit that is his due.

Soflasnapper
09-14-2012, 05:41 PM
Chances are that almost anyone else as president, there would not have been Arab Spring and therefore there would not be the uprising today, including Syria.

It was the semi-official policy of the Bush administration. They got it from their neo-con 'Vulcans' running their foreign policy shop, after they'd created it as a white paper for Bibi.

It's why some regular Republicans out of a foreign policy background said that our government's foreign policy had been hijacked by a hidden cabal, in a coup d'etat.

It's why SecState Powell said the Bushies were running a little Gestapo (his words, don't complain) as a secret government within a government, accountable to no one.

This has been set in motion years ago. It has proven impossible to stop or even slow down. People like yourself complain that Obama hasn't kissed Israel's ass enough, misunderstanding the entire order of battle over there.

llotter
09-14-2012, 07:01 PM
Making progress herding cats does require careful changes on a hopefully manageable scale and it is more than pure logic or history, it is a large helpings of art and timing and humble thought. The fields of cats are more than just Middle East, it is world wide and for most of post WWII history, America has been the dominant herder. The Moron is withdrawing for that position and the forces of evil are on the rampage.

It will likely take a very strong hand to reestablish 'peace' such as can be constructed out of the mess The Moron created. It would be difficult even with a strong economy and maybe impossible. Rebuilding our economy will have to come first and hopefully we can prevent a WWIII in the process.

Meanwhile The Moron skips more than half of his daily briefings with the excuse that he doesn't have to attend because he reads them and being the smartest person in any room it is unimaginable that he could ask anyone a question to which he didn't already know the answer. No need to meet with his Cabinet or most anyone else.

Soflasnapper
09-14-2012, 07:42 PM
It was said that Lucifer preferred to rule in hell than be second fiddle in heaven.

The Israelis will take a Middle East and Europe in flames, so long as they think their own position secured.

Unfortunately, they are not real bright, so their move to <s>take out</s> have the US take out Iraq only gave Iran a free rein, as Iran's principle power balancing opponent not only stopped opposing them, but allied with them, as now a fellow Shi'i'a dominated country.

Well, that could have worked out better, but no problem, they'll now have us take out Iran for them.

As we were similarly tasked to take down 5 to 7 regimes in that region, and are making progress, but of a stupid kind that is not in our interests, or the Israelis either, really.

It's hard to criticize them, although they are stupid and will get most of us all killed, when the real theory of our own is about equally stupid. That theory of our own is to encircle Russia and China, bend them to our will, and defeat them militarily. Insanity, but check out the encirclements we're doing on them with our basing and strategic alliances.

This world control game generally fails, and the US is far over-stretched to even sustain what we're doing, let alone do more. And our achieving world hegemony is probably not the true plan in any case. More to utterly exhaust and deplete us in a futile quixotic bid, the better way by which to line the pockets of the wealthiest in the world.

llotter
09-14-2012, 08:07 PM
A flight of fantasy detached from reality. Israel, like the video in the news today, is nothing more than an excuse for violence. Iran vs Iraq, Pakistan vs India, Iraq vs Kuwait, Sudan, Syria, Libya, Egypt, Indonesia all Islamic violence without reference to Israel to any significant extent. There is no reason to believe that a Post-Israel world would be any more peaceful.

Gayle in MD
09-14-2012, 11:41 PM
You know nothing of history.

Absolutely NOTHING!

Qtec
09-15-2012, 02:15 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> There is nothing in this quote from Williamson that says anything remotely close to the first paragraph. </div></div>

I disagree. A different situation would imply no riots and no attack on the Consulate in Libya.

There was no apology for the attacks like Mittens and the RW media claims.

A good rule of thumb is to disbelieve everything Mittens says before you can verify it.

Q

hondo
09-15-2012, 08:48 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I agree <span style='font-size: 26pt'>tt it obably </span>wouldn't have happened.

LOL.

</div></div>

Are you a graduate of the West Virginia School of Internet Integrity? </div></div>

Exhibit 105.

hondo
09-15-2012, 08:57 AM
"She is already on record pimping the first thing she heard."

Dear Rush,

We want to thank you for adding the word "pimp" to our vocabulary. We use it over ansd over in almost evey situation.
You are a great American.

Your friends,

Larry" Da Bomb" Wilson,"Cool Hand" Ed, Larry "Killer" Lotter,Yu"gotohell" and "Slick" Severino

hondo
09-15-2012, 09:01 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

LOL.

</div></div>

Another post you recently made.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style='font-size: 17pt'><span style="color: #3333FF">So you were tod that he lied, and in act believe that h led,</span> yet haven't a clue hat the lie was.</span>

I wish I could say I was surprised. </div></div>

The reply was,

"<span style='font-size: 20pt'>WTF? English please!</span> (<u>And you have the stones to call me out on a typo </u>while you are always making mistakes?

Q.....fess up. Be a man. </div></div>

Unreasonable request.

hondo
09-15-2012, 09:03 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sid_Vicious</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"I think most in our country have enough sense to realize what a colossal disaster Bush et al, made of our country, and the world."

I would not count on that Gayle. To me, America has been dumbing down for a long time, beginning with voting out a super successful administration in 2000, and then electing Bozo Bush not once, but twice.

In my opinion, the IQ challenged here, are in zombie land. The word "most" is a treacherous description. To me, there is no comparison to how evil and dishonest the Republican are compared to the Democrats. That evil nature of the Republicans is so easily sold to average Americans these days. No, I would warn against believing that "most Americans" have common sense. In this case, I think some purposefull skepticism is of value. People are getting stupider by the minute, and I've not met one Bush supporter yet who admits to his FUBARs. What's that say for itself? sid

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Romney Adviser: Libya Attack Never Would Have Happened Under Romney

Idiot.

Q

</div></div>

G. </div></div> </div></div>

I wish I could disagree with you, Sid, but, sadly, I can't.

eg8r
09-15-2012, 12:40 PM
Yet another example of the hillbilly hick proving he has nothing of value to add to the forum. He is nothing more than a pissant ankle biter trolling the forum and shadowposting behind me.

eg8r

eg8r
09-15-2012, 12:41 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I disagree. A different situation would imply no riots and no attack on the Consulate in Libya.</div></div>You can disagree with reality but the fact of the matter is that there is no example quotes with Williamson saying anything the author stated.

eg8r

Qtec
09-15-2012, 08:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">“There’s a pretty compelling story that if you had a President Romney, you’d be in a different situation,” </div></div>

Different but the same?

What do you think he was saying?

Q

hondo
09-15-2012, 10:41 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yet another example of the hillbilly hick proving he has nothing of value to add to the forum. He is nothing more than a pissant ankle biter trolling the forum and shadowposting behind me.

eg8r </div></div>

Exhibit 106. Admit it, moderator, aren't you just a little ashamed of yourself? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif

hondo
09-15-2012, 10:44 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yet another example of the hillbilly hick proving he has nothing of value to add to the forum. He is nothing more than a pissant ankle biter trolling the forum and shadowposting behind me.

eg8r </div></div>

I'd love to meet you some time so we could get a more accurate picture of who we are talking to.

eg8r
09-17-2012, 08:21 AM
From the quotes you provided it looks like he is saying Mitt would have beefed up the security when he referenced the assassinated ambassador. He would have had no control over whether there was an attack or not. You put words in his mouth and now you look stupid.

Another thing I believe is that if that apology had happened with Mitt as President he would attacked it right away and probably have dealt with those who chose to say it to the press.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
09-17-2012, 10:10 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">“There’s a pretty compelling story that if you had a President Romney, you’d be in a different situation,” </div></div>

Different but the same?

Q </div></div>

Can't reason with people who are so mentally lazy, that they do not even realize that Romney's remarks were actually aimed at those who were serving our country, those whose verey lives were at risk. Our ambassador, and those who were in the Embassy, trying to calm what they knew COULD turn ugly.

How does ANY American justify defending Romney's un-American behavior.

The ONLY good thing about it, it equals McCain's stupidity in choosing a TWIT like Palin, for his running mate, and putting on a big act when the crash occured.

What is killig off the Republican Party, is that they are imploding from within, and the fact that they have been using the same old dirty tricks for so long, at last most in our country see right through them now!

Love these kinds of turning points in American History, when we see another National Awakening, and this time, seems to be an International Awakening...the United Kingdom, Italy and France, China, already making public statements in their Newspapers against a Romney Presidency!!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif

llotter
09-17-2012, 12:52 PM

eg8r </div></div>

You hit that clean out of the park. I have wanted to say something similar for a long time. Hondo somehow works some personal emotional angle into every thread he joins instead of addressing the subject directly with facts or context.

Gayle in MD
09-17-2012, 01:41 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">“There’s a pretty compelling story that if you had a President Romney, you’d be in a different situation,” </div></div>

Different but the same?

Q </div></div>

Even George Will talked about what a stupid statement that was to make.

BTW, add the UK, Italy, France, and today, China to the countries that are speaking out against Romney's stupid statements.

G.

eg8r
09-17-2012, 01:49 PM
He never talks about the subject. All he does is follow lww and myself around and post comments about what we say. If there is the rare example of him not doing this then he is responding to someone else about lww or myself. It is quite easy to see through him. I am glad he is no longer allowed to impact the youth of America in a class room. To see how he acts like a petulant kid on this forum is embarrassing to all teachers but hey, that is how he chooses to spend his retirement.

eg8r

hondo
09-17-2012, 05:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yet another example of the hillbilly hick proving he has nothing of value to add to the forum. He is nothing more than a pissant ankle biter trolling the forum and shadowposting behind me.

eg8r </div></div>

You hit that clean out of the park. I have wanted to say something similar for a long time. Hondo somehow works some personal emotional angle into every thread he joins instead of addressing the subject directly with facts or context. </div></div>

You are telling some character who is calling me a hillbilly hick that I am someone who works some personal angle into every post???
As Larry says, "Isn't that precious?"

But I'll be honest, lotter. I don't like you. I despise your
praise of a murderer while trying to act religious and moral.
You'll notice not ONE poster on either side agrees with you.
And I don't like you calling the POTUS the Moron.
You're not moral. You're not spiritual. Yes, you don't have the potty mouth that Eg has but I think less of you than I do Ed.
There are times when he'll say something that is honorable and makes a little sense. I have yet to see that from you.

hondo
09-17-2012, 05:33 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He never talks about the subject. All he does is follow lww and myself around and post comments about what we say. If there is the rare example of him not doing this then he is responding to someone else about lww or myself. It is quite easy to see through him. I am glad he is no longer allowed to impact the youth of America in a class room. To see how he acts like a petulant kid on this forum is embarrassing to all teachers but hey, that is how he chooses to spend his retirement.

eg8r </div></div>

Most of the time your anger at me comes when I disagree with one of your posts. Most of the time mis-reading or not understanding my point.
Then you start: "stupid idiot", "hillbilly hick", "trailer trash."
Then you have the audacity to call me a lousy teacher, and this is hilarious, a "petulant kid."
If the mature adults in your neighborhood hurl out childish insults every time their immature reasoning is exposed, you must live in a very "special" neighborhood.
I'm assuming all of you rode the short bus to school.
Oh, wait a minute! You were home-schooled, weren't you?
Did mama teach you to call people who made fun of the way you talked "stupid idiots" and "hillbilly hicks"?

She must be very proud of you. Are you teaching your kids to hurl insults at those who disagree with them?
Have your wife and kids read what you write on here? They must be very proud of daddy dearest.

eg8r
09-17-2012, 08:55 PM
Thanks for that ankle-biter. It is a shame you continue to act like this.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
09-18-2012, 02:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Chances are that almost anyone else as president, there would not have been Arab Spring and therefore there would not be the uprising today, including Syria.

<span style="color: #990000">That is an absurd statement! The former leaders of Egypt and Libya, were murdering demons, who slaughtered their own people, and those people lived in fear, oppressed beyond belief.

That's why the people revolted.

President Obama has never said or done anything that incited violence.

People revolt when they are fed up with living under dictatorships, and have no say in their lives. Republicans have a long history of propping up dictators, and spreading weapons around in unstable countries, weapons used later to kill our own.</span>

The Moron invited and supported the revolutions because he thought himself so much smarted than every predecessor who were content with slow progress herding cats.

<span style="color: #990000">More BS. President Obama tried to give people hope. That was a good thing. Additionally, he is smarter than all of the preceeding Republican Presidents, particularly the MORON, George Bush.</span>

He opened Pandora's Box and let out evil that can only lead to more evil. He wears the moniker of 'The Moron' deservedly.

<span style="color: #990000">The Moron finally left office in 2008, FYI, and HE was the moron who flared unrest, lost allies, franchised al Qaeda, and ignored the actual growing threats, North Korea, and Iran, AS THEY continued to build their nuclear capability. </span>

As bad as his foreign blunders are, at the same time, he has managed to weaken America to the point that we are totally unprepared for a world class disaster.

<span style="color: #990000">President Obama has not committed any foreign blunders. Keep on proving your own ignorance. </span>

A possibility that seems tenable is that bring down America is his purpose. In which case, I would reluctly have to give him the credit that is his due. </div></div>

<span style="color: #990000">Yeah, right, he smashed al Qaeda and killed bin Laden.

We were losing over 700,000 jobs a month under Bush, and the entire financial stability of the world, was teetering on the brink, whenn Bush walked away leaving two unfinished wars, bin Laden still directing attacks, and Iraq still in shambles.

</span>

hondo
09-18-2012, 06:52 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks for that ankle-biter. It is a shame you continue to act like this.

eg8r </div></div>

Exhibit 110.

BTW, I notice you respond to every single one of my posts.
But I'm the shadow poster? What a piece of work you are!
Try not responding if it bothers you so much and see what happens.

eg8r
09-18-2012, 08:20 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">BTW, I notice you respond to every single one of my posts.
But I'm the shadow poster?</div></div>Yes idiot, I am being polite. If you would shut up and not butt in on a discussion that did not involve you only to start talking about something other than the subject then you would not get treated like the petulant child that you are.

If you think I am the one at fault then please take a look at your last 100 posts and let me know how many of them are responses to the subject compared to responses to "words" I chose to use. If you are man enough you will find that you are the virus on this board.

eg8r

hondo
09-18-2012, 08:44 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">BTW, I notice you respond to every single one of my posts.
But I'm the shadow poster?</div></div>Yes idiot, I am being polite. If you would shut up and not butt in on a discussion that did not involve you only to start talking about something other than the subject then you would not get treated like the petulant child that you are.

If you think I am the one at fault then please take a look at your last 100 posts and let me know how many of them are responses to the subject compared to responses to "words" I chose to use. If you are man enough you will find that you are the virus on this board.

eg8r </div></div>

Exhibit 112.