PDA

View Full Version : Hardball: Romney surrounded by Bush neocons.

Qtec
09-14-2012, 03:30 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Washington Post reporter Nia Malika Henderson on Thursday noted that Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney had selected neoconservatives from the Bush administration to be his foreign policy advisers.

“He is surrounded by neocons from the Bush administration, people <span style='font-size: 14pt'>that Colin Powell called ‘too far to the right’ in terms of what he believed was the right course for American policy,”</span> she said on MSNBC.

More than 70 percent of Romney’s foreign policy advisers worked for the Bush administration, according to The Nation. One of Romney’s closest foreign policy advisers, Dan Senor, is the former spokesman for the American government in Iraq.

<span style='font-size: 20pt'>Eight of Romney’s foreign policy advisers also participated in the Project for a <u>New American Century</u>, a neoconservative think tank that influenced Bush’s military and foreign policies.</span>

watch it (http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/09/13/reporter-romney-surrounded-by-bush-neocons/)
</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, <u>absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event – like a new Pearl Harbor</u></div></div>

9 months after they got into power the planes hit the TTs.

Q

Q

Gayle in MD
09-14-2012, 10:48 AM
And there were continuing warnings and requests for meetings for the entire eight months.

We have the books of numerous CIA and Counter Terrorist Experts, as proof.

llotter
09-14-2012, 11:07 AM
I thought Bush did well on foreign policy though I was concerned about the Jewish influence. In addition, Romney dragged out Sununu a remnant from GHW Bush... another failed presidency. Both are reasons not to vote for him but I can't vote for Goode either. Neither am I enthused about the Libertarian Party. Maybe I have to write in my own name...someone with whom I am almost totally aligned.

Gayle in MD
09-14-2012, 11:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I thought Bush did well on foreign policy though I was concerned about the Jewish influence. </div></div>

Forgive me if I couldn't care less what you do, after having read such a completely absurd statement!

Bush was a Foreign Policy disaster that we are still trying to undo and overcome, both economically, and in our foreign relations losses!