PDA

View Full Version : Whatever hapened to ...

LWW
09-15-2012, 10:46 AM
Obama's promise that his presidency would cause Muslim hostility to ease?

DiabloViejo
09-15-2012, 12:37 PM
You must really be getting desperate. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Do you smell that? It's the stench of you, and millions of your fellow Republitards, crapping their pants in realization of the fact that they are going to lose the elections. That is why you, like them, have to come up with lie after lie after lie. Well, it hasn't worked for Mitt and it sure as hell isn't working for you. You've been reduced to playing the part of a buffoon. an absolute laughing-stock and poster boy for all that is wrong with the Republitards and their Teabagger friends.

Let me know when you're able to emotionally process me calling you out on your bullsh*t. I'll be here waiting. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

eg8r
09-15-2012, 12:48 PM
When did he promise that? Is there a quote to see?

eg8r

eg8r
09-15-2012, 12:49 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You must really be getting desperate.</div></div>All Americans are desperate to find examples of Obama actually doing what he said he would do. Instead he just became yet another GWB. BTW, your ankle-biting hillbilly might get on to you about calling people names so you might want to watch out.

eg8r

Soflasnapper
09-15-2012, 02:56 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Obama's promise that his presidency would cause Muslim hostility to ease? </div></div>

I think it did exactly that, at first.

Over time, the predator drone strike strategy and other tactics have caused that easing to itself ease, to a worsening of hostilities from the low point.

I don't think it has risen back to the level it was at when he came in. And I don't credit the current obviously staged apparent hostilities to much of anything he's done.

Those are fairly obvious attempts to give his policies a black eye to favor the stooge they now want in office, Ritt Momney, as his Veep selection called him a while back to no especial notice or attention.

LWW
09-16-2012, 10:22 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When did he promise that? Is there a quote to see?

eg8r </div></div>

I had to wait for Diablow to come out with his obligatory denial of reality and obedient defense of dear leader, at the cost savaging of his own intellectual integrity

"ON THE DAY I'M INAUGURATED MUSLIM VIOLENCE WILL CEASE!" (http://visiontoamerica.com/12209/obama-flashback-the-day-im-inaugurated-muslim-hostility-will-cease/)
-BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA-
-21 November, 2007-

You would think he would learn. Dubb sets up occutards routinely ... and never bluffs.

Soflasnapper
09-16-2012, 11:15 AM
I don't know about your bluffing, but it's fairly clear that you lie a fair bit, or to be more charitable, state many falsehoods as truths out of ignorance or sloppiness or something.

In the case of this alleged cite, I'm going to go with (desperate) lie.

It's not only your lie of course, as you also rely on the lies of the proven liars at Breitbart. However here, you go beyond their lie to a different one you created yourself, or apishly copied without noticing, perhaps?

You use language the Brietbart site doesn't use, and then the Brietbart audio doesn't back up the language it uses in the headline that isn't what you say.

Quite a demonstration here, but not the one you wanted people to take away from this. It is an utter fail.

The Brietbart site's (false, btw) tag is Obama Flashback: The Day Iím Inaugurated Muslim Hostility will Cease, when he mentions neither hostility nor violence (as you would have it instead of the 'hostility' Breitbart claims he said, but of course did not), nor anything happening on the day of his inauguration in those regards.

You have attempted to punk us with a inaccurate paraphrase of another inaccurate paraphrase, always a bad idea when the actual words are presented via audio recording.

The idea that this audio, which doesn't support your claims or Breitbart's claims, shows much of anything is ripe and smells like cheese. An obscure radio interview in 2007, heard by 3 dozen listeners, is not a campaign theme, even if it happened to support your claims (as it does not).

Better troll work, please.

eg8r
09-17-2012, 08:28 AM
He says, "I truly believe the day I am inaugurated, not only does the country look at itself differently, the world looks at America differently. " Sorry if I missed a word or two there. So I am with sofla this quote in no way says what lww and the website think Obama said.

This is the same type of crap qtip is trying to do with the thread stating if Mitt was president then the attack would not have happened in Libya. Both are examples of paraphrasing gone bad.

eg8r