PDA

View Full Version : Romney: 47% of Americans Are Lazy Moochers.

DiabloViejo
09-17-2012, 05:34 PM
<span style='font-size: 17pt'>Romney Tells Wealthy Donors That 47% Of Americans Are Lazy Moochers</span>
By Annie-Rose Strasser on Sep 17, 2012 at 4:57 pm
ThinkProgress.com (http://thinkprogress.org/election/2012/09/17/862281/romney-writes-off-low-income/)

http://thinkprogress.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Screen-shot-2012-09-17-at-5.01.01-PM.png

It’s only September, but Mitt Romney has already written off almost half the country’s voters. A hidden-camera recording obtained by Mother Jones captures Romney at a private fundraiser telling donors that, “There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the president no matter what. All right, there are 47 percent who are with him, who are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims, who believe the government has a responsibility to care for them, who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing, to you-name-it.” Watch it: http://youtu.be/XnB0NZzl5HA

Publicly, Romney claims that he aims to help middle-class Americans. As he told CNN’s Gloria Borger last month, “I know the very wealthy are going to do just fine whoever is elected. The middle class is the people that is the group of people that I am most concerned about, they need our – and the poor – they need our help. They need our help with good jobs. That is only going to come if we encourage this economy by keeping the burdens on small business down.”

UPDATE:

Romney from April 11, 2012: “Is there anyone who believes that dividing America and trying to find some group to tax more is somehow going to create more jobs?”

DiabloViejo
09-17-2012, 05:39 PM
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/263942_533564646669222_1333229440_n.jpg

LWW
09-17-2012, 06:26 PM
Can you show me where he called anyone a lazy mooch?

DiabloViejo
09-17-2012, 07:04 PM
No, I'm not interested in playing your silly games.

I will say this though....

"You are a lump of dung." (Can you please tell me where in the previous sentence I called someone a P.O.S.?)

Ah, the nuances of the English language seem to evade you, don't they?

eg8r
09-17-2012, 08:59 PM
What do you think the correct percentage really is?

eg8r

DiabloViejo
09-17-2012, 09:54 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What do you think the correct percentage really is?

eg8r </div></div>

The correct percentage of what in particular?

DiabloViejo
09-17-2012, 10:02 PM
While I await your response, here's something to consider.

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/561603_467521249947467_910422443_n.jpg

Gayle in MD
09-18-2012, 01:53 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DiabloViejo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">While I await your response, here's something to consider.

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/561603_467521249947467_910422443_n.jpg </div></div>

I am so sick of all of that RW BS about the famous 47% who pay no income taxes, dont work, and completely dependent on the government, that is such a scam.

Of their famous 47% who supposedly pay NO TAXES:

10 % are Sr's, retired.

7% are too poor.

28% pay payroll taxes.

75% pay more in payroll taxes than they do in income taxes.

And let us not forget, that 7,000 Multi-millionaires, pay no income taxes.

There will be more revelations on these clips of Romney, posted on http://www.motherjones.com today.

More also here:

UPDATE, 10:53 p.m. ET:

Mitt Romney held a brief news conference Tuesday evening to address his comments. The AP reports:

Republican Mitt Romney says a video clip in which he called nearly half of Americans "victims" was "not elegantly stated" and was "spoken off the cuff." But he says President Barack Obama's approach is "attractive to people who are not paying taxes." ...

The Republican nominee did not disavow the comments but said they were made during a question-and-answer session. He said it was indicative of his campaign's effort to "focus on the people in the middle."

During the press conference, Romney called for the full video to be released.

<span style="color: #990000">"Mitt wants the full video huh? Well don't worry, there's more to come," Mother Jones reporter Adam Serwer tweeted in response.</span>

WASHINGTON -- The overwhelming majority of voters who back President Barack Obama do so because they are "dependent on government" and "believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing," Mitt Romney told a closed-door gathering of about 30 major donors earlier this year, according to video of the event that has surfaced on the Internet.

The person who uploaded a series of potentially inflammatory videos from the fundraiser has claimed authorship of them in an email exchange with The Huffington Post. The source said he or she wishes to remain anonymous for professional reasons and to avoid a lawsuit. The videos, which have created a buzz on the Internet, were blurred and at times blacked out to obscure the location of the filming, the source said.
"I have obviously degraded the quality to attempt to camo the location," said the clandestine filmmaker. The original, which has not been posted in full, is very high quality, the source said.
The source has given the full video to Mother Jones' David Corn, the source said.
The videos capture Romney speaking loosely about Obama supporters, immigrants, privilege and a host of other controversial issues. The candidate seems unguarded and displays the sense of humor that is often mentioned by those close to him, but is so rarely on public display.
It's Romney's remark about the president's backers that might have the most potential to undermine his candidacy, however, as Romney seeks to persuade people who voted for Obama in 2008 to switch this time.

"There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the president no matter what," Romney says in one clip. "All right -- there are 47 percent who are with him, who are dependent on government, who believe that, that they are victims, who believe that government has the responsibility to care for them. Who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing."

Romney's comments on the video go a step beyond his August claim, made in public, that the Obama administration's state-by-state welfare waivers were an effort to "shore up his base." In the behind-closed-doors speech to donors, Romney seems to be suggesting that nearly half of Americans expect to have all their needs supplied by the government.

"[M]y job is not to worry about those people. I'll never convince them they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives," Romney also said in the video, according to Mother Jones.
As for the other 53 percent? Romney may have been referencing a meme started by conservative blogger Erick Erickson, who has noted that only 53 percent of Americans pay federal income taxes. Erickson argued that the rest of the country, and in particular the Occupy Wall Street movement, should "suck it up you whiners."
The notion that Democrats hope to ride dependency to political power is one that has no shortage of adherents among conservatives. “We are reaching the tipping point where the majority of Americans are recipients of government programs,” columnist George Will said recently on Laura Ingraham's radio show. "Heavens, one in seven of Americans is on food stamps today. The gamble -- it's really not a gamble, the tactic -- of the Democratic Party is to run up the dependency ratio in this country until you get 50-60 percent of Americans dependent on the government in at least one or often in multiple ways, at which point they figure the party of government will always win."
But there are a few problems with the idea of the overburdened "53 percent."

Many Americans don't pay federal income taxes, in part, because of deductions like the child tax credit that have been championed by conservatives and progressives alike. Almost all of the "47 percent" do pay other federal taxes in the form of Social Security and Medicare payroll deductions and gas levies, as well as a variety of state and local sales and property taxes that aren't dependent on income.

"Mitt Romney wants to help all Americans struggling in the Obama economy. As the governor has made clear all year, he is concerned about the growing number of people who are dependent on the federal government, including the record number of people who are on food stamps, nearly one in six Americans in poverty, and the 23 million Americans who are struggling to find work,"

Romney spokeswoman Gail Gitcho said in a statement responding to the video's release. "Mitt Romney's plan creates 12 million new jobs in four years, grows the economy and moves Americans off of government dependency and into jobs."

A separate video clip that featured Romney addressing deplorable conditions at a Chinese factory began making the rounds on the Internet last month. In that video, he contrasted the conditions he witnessed on a business trip to China with conditions in the United States, where he said, "Ninety-five percent of life is set up for you if you were born in this country."

Commentators have seized on the assertion that people are mostly set if they're born in the U.S. In fact, tens of millions of Americans are jobless or living in poverty. The notion also cuts against one of Romney's campaign themes, which is that those who are successful have gotten to where they are on their own.
In addition, the video is notable for Romney's recounting of conditions he saw at the factory. By his own telling, he seemed satisfied when the factory owner told him the barbed wire was to keep job-seekers out, not to keep workers in. Romney may have been referring to conditions at Global Tech Appliances Inc., a Chinese manufacturer, in which Bain Capital invested, that was fined $2.65 million for ripping off a deep-fat fryer design, according to Boston Globe reporter Matt Viser.

There are at least 10 of these videos, each allegedly clipped from the same fundraiser. A YouTube link to the Chinese factory clip, it turns out, was initially posted in May in the comments section of The Huffington Post under the handle romneyexposed.
The commenter posted a link to a YouTube account by the same name, which includes a version of the factory video and three others. Six more videos exist under another account.

In one of the other videos, Romney lamented, in a joking way, that he would have a better chance of being elected if his father had been ethnically Mexican, rather than born to white parents living in Mexico.

"My dad, as you probably, know was the governor of Michigan and was the head of a car company. But he was born in Mexico ... and, uh, had he been born of, uh, Mexican parents, I'd have a better shot at winning this," Romney said. "But he was unfortunately born to Americans living in Mexico. ... I mean I say that jokingly, but it would be helpful to be Latino."

In a separate video, Romney talks about his success. "Both my dad and [wife] Ann's dad did quite well in their lives. But when they came to the end of their lives and passed along the inheritance to Ann and me, we both decided to give it all away. So I have inherited nothing. Everything that Ann and I have, we earned the old-fashioned way."
<span style="color: #990000"> <span style='font-size: 20pt'>LMAO! </span> </span>

<span style='font-size: 20pt'>Romney's parents did pay for his boarding school, his college, his graduate school and his first home.
He got closer to the truth in another clip. "There's a perception that all of you were born with a silver spoon. You know, you never had to earn anything and so forth," Romney said to the donors. "Frankly, I was born with a silver spoon, which is the greatest gift you can have -- which is to get born in America."</span>
Brad Shannon contributed reporting
This story was updated to add context from a fuller version of the video posted by Mother Jones, and to add a response from the Romney campaign.

Clip:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/17/mitt-romney-video_n_1829455.html?ref=topbar

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>Mitt Romney Explains '47 Percent' Leak: 'Victims' Comment Not Elegantly Stated </span>

COSTA MESA, Calif. -- Republican Mitt Romney says a video clip in which he said that nearly half of Americans think they are "victims" was "not elegantly stated." But he says President Barack Obama's approach is "attractive to people who are not paying taxes."

Romney spoke to reporters Monday evening in a hastily called news conference after the emergence of a video in which the GOP presidential nominee told donors that almost half of American voters "believe that they are victims."

The Republican nominee did not disavow the comments but said they were made during a question-and-answer session. He said it was indicative of his campaign's effort to "focus on the people in the middle."

The website of the magazine Mother Jones posted a video of Romney's comments from a private fundraiser.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/17...26pLid%3D206889 (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/17/mitt-romney-47-percent_n_1892227.html?icid=maing-grid10%7Chtmlws-main-bb%7Cdl1%7Csec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D206889)

<span style='font-size: 20pt'><span style="color: #990000">Go ahead, Mitsey! Talk some more "off the cuff" LMAO!

<span style='font-size: 26pt'>MAKE MY DAY!
</span> </span></span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Gayle in MD
09-18-2012, 02:47 AM
LOL, did you read where all of those "I built it myself" yahoos in the Romney ads in fact, don't pay Federal Income taxes, and are actually part of that elusive 47% that
Romney and the Republicans are always yappng about! LOL... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

G.

Gayle in MD
09-18-2012, 02:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DiabloViejo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/263942_533564646669222_1333229440_n.jpg </div></div>

<span style='font-size: 17pt'>Romney "47 Percent" Fundraiser Host: Hedge Fund Manager Who Likes Sex Parties</span>
—By David Corn

| Mon Sep. 17, 2012 5:48 PM PDT

When Mitt Romney at a private fundraiser dismissed all Barack Obama voters as moochers and victims—showing disdain for nearly half of the American electorate—he was speaking at the home of controversial private equity manager Marc Leder in Boca Raton on May 17, 2012. This is evident from references made by Romney within the full video recording of the event that has been reviewed by Mother Jones.

When Mother Jones first disclosed secret video of Romney's remarks, we were obliged to not reveal details regarding the time and place of the event. That restriction has been lifted, as the story has garnered attention throughout the media.

At the fundraiser, Romney was asked how he could win in November, and he replied:

There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the president no matter what. All right, there are 47 percent who are with him, who are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims, who believe the government has a responsibility to care for them, who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing, to you-name-it. That that's an entitlement. And the government should give it to them. And they will vote for this president no matter what…These are people who pay no income tax…[M]y job is is not to worry about those people. I'll never convince them they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives.

Romney made those remarks before donors who had paid $50,000 a plate to attend the dinner at Leder's swanky house.
Leder has long been a fan of Romney. In January, the New York Times reported:
Years ago, a visit to Mr. Romney's investment firm inspired Mr. Leder to get into private equity in the first place. Mr. Romney was an early investor in some of the deals done by Mr. Leder's investment company, Sun Capital, which today oversees about $8 billion in equity.

The paper noted that Leder is something of a poster boy for private equity—and not in a good way:
Mr. Leder personifies the debates now swirling around this lucrative corner of finance. To his critics, he represents everything that's wrong with this setup. In recent years, a large number of the companies that Sun Capital has acquired have run into serious trouble, eliminated jobs or both. Since 2008, some 25 of its companies—roughly one of every five it owns—have filed for bankruptcy. Among the losers was Friendly's, the restaurant chain known for its Jim Dandy sundaes and Fribble shakes. (Sun Capital was accused by a federal agency of pushing Friendly's into bankruptcy last year to avoid paying pensions to the chain's employees; Sun disputes that contention.) Another company that sank into bankruptcy was Real Mex, owner of the Chevy's restaurant chain. In that case, Mr. Leder lost money for his investors not once, but twice.

But Leder does differ from Romney in one significant fashion: how he likes to have a certain sort of fun. In August 2011, the New York Post reported,
It was as if the Playboy Mansion met the East EBond at a wild party at private-equity titan Marc Leder's Bridgehampton estate, where guests cavorted nude in the pool and performed sex acts, scantily dressed Russians danced on platforms and men twirled lit torches to a booming techno beat. The divorced Sun Capital Partners honcho rented a sprawling beachfront mansion on Surf Side Road for $500,000 for the month of July. Leder's weekly Friday and Saturday night parties have become the talk of the Hamptons—and he ended them in style last weekend with his wildest bash yet. Russell Simmons and ex-wife Kimora Lee attended a more subdued party thrown by Leder—who's an event chair for Simmons' Art For Life charity—on July 29 together. But the revelry hit a frenzied point the next day before midnight when a male guest described as a "chubby white meathead" and a "tanned" female guest stripped and hopped into the pool naked.

At Romney's fundraiser at Leder's Boca Raton home, not a single sex act was recorded.

http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2012/09/romney-secret-video-marc-leder-sex-parties

<span style="color: #990000"> <span style='font-size: 20pt'>Go Ahead Mitsey!

Keep on yapping!

MAKE MY DAY! </span> </span>
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Qtec
09-18-2012, 05:35 AM
WOW! The true Mittens is revealed.

Basically he has just called all Dem voters as dependants on the Govt! This despite your graph that shows its HIS base who get the most handouts !!!!!

The problem with Mittens is that he has NO IDEA of how 'you people' [ the 47% ] live. He's not dumb so the only explanation can be is that what he thinks comes from ignorance.

Catholic Nuns invited him to spend a day with the less fortunate, he declined.

No surprise there because he couldn't give a rats a$$ about anyone not rich enough to join his country club.

Q

eg8r
09-18-2012, 07:56 AM
LOL, didn't think I would have to help you understand your own subject matter. Let me see if I can try. You lied and said that Romney says 47% of American's are Lazy Moochers. You must obviously disagree with this percentage so what percentage do you think is correct?

eg8r

eg8r
09-18-2012, 07:57 AM
Nope, where is your link?

eg8r

Gayle in MD
09-18-2012, 09:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WOW! The true Mittens is revealed.

Basically he has just called all Dem voters as dependants on the Govt! This despite your graph that shows its HIS base who get the most handouts !!!!!

The problem with Mittens is that he has NO IDEA of how 'you people' [ the 47% ] live. He's not dumb so the only explanation can be is that what he thinks comes from ignorance.

Catholic Nuns invited him to spend a day with the less fortunate, he declined.

No surprise there because he couldn't give a rats a$$ about anyone not rich enough to join his country club.

Q

</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No surprise there because he couldn't give a rats a$$ about anyone not rich enough to join his country club.

</div></div>

Very true, and true of all Republicans!

The last decent Republican was Dwight David Eisenhower.

AND he warned us of the coming disastrous consequences that Republicans have done to us, since!

G.

DiabloViejo
09-18-2012, 09:09 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, didn't think I would have to help you understand your own subject matter. Let me see if I can try. You lied and said that Romney says 47% of American's are Lazy Moochers. You must obviously disagree with this percentage so what percentage do you think is correct?

eg8r </div></div>

I lied? Please show where I did any such thing. No sir, for the record I have not lied. You are simply playing games of semantics. In the future I would expect you to be a little more respectful.

Now as to Romney's claim that 47% percent of Americans are freeloaders (by the way that's a synonym for moochers, look it up in your Funk and Wagnall's or your tattered copy of Roget's Thesaurus)... well I think he's absolutely full of sh*t! And, he looks like he hasn't had a good sh*t in months for Pete's sake!

You think I don't understand, you think I'm stupid. But you're wrong. I understand all right...Romney threw half of America into a trash heap simply because it was the most effective method to use in order to raise money from plutocrats who harbor even more contempt for working and middle class Americans than the Teabagger scumbags who pander to those same elitist plutocrat pigs. Romney knows exactly who the hell his audience of plutocrats are, and how they think. And he played on their elitist prejudices in order to maximize their contributions.

This is where Romney got his 47% claim, however he conveniently left out the info from the other charts which break that 47% down further: http://www.taxpolicycenter.org/taxtopics/federal-taxes-households.cfm

So there you have it, that's my answer.

If it suits you, fine. I'l raise a glass to you.

If it doesn't , fine. Up your arse with a pineapple.

Oh, and what reply from me to you would be complete without a pic, graph, or chart of some kind? Here you go... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/527399_448366558549351_877266443_n.jpg

LWW
09-19-2012, 05:10 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DiabloViejo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No, I'm not interested in playing your silly games. </div></div>

You mean the game where you post a lie, I call you on it ... and then you go into a spittle spewing rage of denial.

I don't blame you ... you always lose at that one.

Qtec
09-19-2012, 05:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You ean the game where you pst a lie </div></div>

Q..LOL

eg8r
09-19-2012, 08:02 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I lied? Please show where I did any such thing.</div></div>LOL, does you mother still wipe your rear end for you?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: diablow lying yet again</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Romney: 47% of Americans Are Lazy Moochers.</div></div>
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Actual quote where Romney never calls anyone a lazy moocher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">“There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the president no matter what. All right, there are 47 percent who are with him, who are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims, who believe the government has a responsibility to care for them, who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing, to you-name-it.”</div></div>

No where did he say anyone is lazy. I can buy into the "moocher" part but where did he ever call them lazy?

So back to the actual question, what percentage do you think is more correct?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You think I don't understand, you think I'm stupid.</div></div>You finally got something correct.

eg8r

LWW
09-19-2012, 08:31 AM
Much to the cabal's chagrin ... polling indicates this may be Romney's most popular statement of the campaign.

LWW
09-19-2012, 08:45 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You think I don't understand, you think I'm stupid.</div></div>You finally got something correct.

eg8r </div></div>

They have made a quite compelling argument.

Soflasnapper
09-19-2012, 09:00 AM
Assuming that is so, you have to admit it is up against a weak field of not-so-popular statements. I cannot think of any statement of Ritt Momney's that gained notice as very popular or highly supported.

And this particular statement is SO popular that based on it (and the accumulated prior damage), William Kristol has called for Momney to resign from the ticket to give us the Ryan/Rubio ticket the GOP deserves. (And they could keep the RR thing, which is a plus for branding!)

hondo
09-19-2012, 09:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DiabloViejo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No, I'm not interested in playing your silly games. </div></div>

You mean the game where you post a lie, I call you on it ... and then you go into a spittle spewing rage of denial.

I don't blame you ... you always lose at that one. </div></div>

Exhibit 113.

hondo
09-19-2012, 09:21 AM
'LOL, does you mother still wipe your rear end for you?"

Exhibit 119.

hondo
09-19-2012, 09:22 AM
"You think I don't understand, you think I'm stupid."

You finally got something correct.

eg8r

Exhibit 120.

hondo
09-19-2012, 09:23 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You think I don't understand, you think I'm stupid.</div></div>You finally got something correct.

eg8r </div></div>

They have made a quite compelling argument. </div></div>

Exhibit 114.

Soflasnapper
09-19-2012, 09:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Much to the cabal's chagrin ... polling indicates this may be Romney's most popular statement of the campaign. </div></div>

Once again trying to find something that says this.

Perhaps you meant this from Gallup? (http://www.gallup.com/poll/157481/majority-say-government-doing.aspx?utm_source=alert&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=syndication&utm_content=morelink&utm_term=All%20Gallup%20Headlines)

It's what Erik Erikson says shows the American people agree with Ritt.

I'm not so sure this helps or proves much, if this is the one.

First it's not a big majority, but a smallish one (54%, down from considerably higher recent numbers).

But more importantly, it only asks whether government should do more, or should do less. Nothing about how 47% are losers with a victim entitlement view, refusing to take personal responsibility for themselves. One can easily think government is doing too much (at that 54% level of agreement) without agreeing that half the population sees themselves as hapless losers who need a paternal federal government to save them from themselves and their circumstances.

The poll question is one thing-- this deeply insulting characterization which is the core of Ritt Momney's PR problem here, is quite another.

DiabloViejo
09-19-2012, 11:35 AM
<span style='font-size: 14pt'><span style="color: #000099">Here you go, this is for you and eg8r. You can both take turns inserting it. Maybe eg8r's mom can lend you both a hand! Enjoy! </span> </span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

http://onehungrymama.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/pineapple.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-VANCOBAWPdc/UDLTOLkcWgI/AAAAAAAAAO4/w6huCVi__Vc/s1600/KYJelly01.jpeg

eg8r
09-19-2012, 11:48 AM
You want this inserted in your rear? Sick.

So, you ran your mouth, don't want to answer the question and then talk about shoving fruit up your rear?

eg8r

hondo
09-19-2012, 11:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You want this inserted in your rear? Sick.

So, you ran your mouth, don't want to answer the question and then talk about shoving fruit up your rear?

eg8r </div></div>

Exhibit 121.

DiabloViejo
09-19-2012, 11:57 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You want this inserted in your rear? Sick.

eg8r </div></div>

LOL! The pineapple is for you and LWW to share, and your mommy dearest is there to help with the insertion and wipe away the tears afterwards. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

eg8r
09-19-2012, 01:11 PM
So you are inviting a couple guys to help you with your insertion? You are a sick puppy.

Still see you are ignoring the question and the fact that your subject is yet another lie in the long list of diablow lies.

eg8r

LWW
09-19-2012, 01:18 PM

eg8r </div></div>

Moonbat crazy leftists ave a default position to leap into vulgarity ... and primarily homoerotica and/or weird buttsex ... whenever they are shown up.

DiabloViejo
09-19-2012, 02:26 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So you are inviting a couple guys to help you with your insertion? You are a sick puppy.

Still see you are ignoring the question and the fact that your subject is yet another lie in the long list of diablow lies.

eg8r </div></div>

Oh snap, I've played that game before....hmmm, oh yeah "I am rubber, you are glue.." Wow! that was like back in third grade

What better proof that you are a hopelessly immature and juvenile dweeb? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

LMMFAO! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

BTW, I'm sorry that you are dyslexic or perhaps just plain weak brained. Anyway, enjoy your pineapple. Oh and tell mom to put lots of KY on it for you. Maybe you should use a latex barrier... I would feel bad if the pineapple caught a disease. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

BTW send me your address and I'll ship you a fresh pineapple from these guys....

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/133689_10151051958115885_1197644184_o.jpg

<span style='font-size: 14pt'><span style="color: #000099">Now please dance some more, monkey-boy.</span></span> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsjZ_kRMhEQ

hondo
09-19-2012, 02:46 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So you are inviting a couple guys to help you with your insertion? You are a sick puppy.

eg8r </div></div>

Exhibit 123.

llotter
09-19-2012, 02:50 PM
'Moochers' is too good a term to label those who steal the resources of others using the police power of government. A real moocher at least has the integrity to ask, in person, of others and any contribution is voluntary, not forced.

A better term would be closer to thief but even there the thief has do the stealing in person and not just get a check in the mail.

I wonder if there is a term to better describe the remote controlled thugs? Anyone know?

hondo
09-19-2012, 02:51 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You want this inserted in your rear? Sick.

eg8r </div></div>

and primarily homoerotica and/or weird buttsex ... </div></div>

OH, NO! NOT THIS SHIT AGAIN! Your obsession with homoerotica is getting really creepy, Larry! Give it a rest, for Pete's Sake!

Trust me, the only person who seems to be obsessed with your buttocks is you. PU!

hondo
09-19-2012, 02:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DiabloViejo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So you are inviting a couple guys to help you with your insertion? You are a sick puppy.

eg8r </div></div>

Oh snap, I've played that game before....hmmm, oh yeah "I am rubber, you are glue.." Wow! that was like back in third grade

What better proof that you are a hopelessly immature and juvenile dweeb? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

LMMFAO! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

BTW, I'm sorry that you are dyslexic or perhaps just plain weak brained. Anyway, enjoy your pineapple. Oh and tell mom to put lots of KY on it for you. Maybe you should use a latex barrier... I would feel bad if the pineapple caught a disease. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

BTW send me your address and I'll ship you a fresh pineapple from these guys....

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/133689_10151051958115885_1197644184_o.jpg

<span style='font-size: 14pt'><span style="color: #000099">Now please dance some more, monkey-boy.</span></span> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsjZ_kRMhEQ </div></div>

I hear you. Ed said that he would cuss his wife down if she says anything childish. When I suggested that I was afraid the next step is beating her, he replied, " So you beat your wife, huh?"

It's like debating a 12 year old. Why do we try, Fats?

hondo
09-19-2012, 02:57 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">'Moochers' is too good a term to label those who steal the resources of others using the police power of government. A real moocher at least has the integrity to ask, in person, of others and any contribution is voluntary, not forced.

A better term would be closer to thief but even there the thief has do the stealing in person and not just get a check in the mail.

I wonder if there is a term to better describe the remote controlled thugs? Anyone know? </div></div>

??????? I read the post you were replying to.WTF!

hondo
09-19-2012, 03:00 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DiabloViejo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You want this inserted in your rear? Sick.

eg8r </div></div>

LOL! The pineapple is for you and LWW to share, and your mommy dearest is there to help with the insertion and wipe away the tears afterwards. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

Seems like a waste of good pineapple. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif

eg8r
09-19-2012, 03:11 PM
The homoerotica stuff was diablow. Do you ever pay any attention?

eg8r

eg8r
09-19-2012, 03:15 PM
Pictures so diablow can play along. Good job third grader.

eg8r

eg8r
09-19-2012, 03:16 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ed said that he would cuss his wife down if she says anything childish.</div></div>Actually that was never said. I have never cussed anyone on this board why would you think I would do it to my wife? Are you that thick? Every day I see a post of yours I thank the good Lord you are no longer teaching kids. You really are a disgrace to the profession.

eg8r

eg8r
09-19-2012, 03:17 PM
LOL, hondo the hillbilly from west virginny is now worried about subject matter? Douchebag.

eg8r

hondo
09-19-2012, 03:21 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The homoerotica stuff was diablow. Do you ever pay any attention?

eg8r </div></div>

Please stop shadowposting me.

hondo
09-19-2012, 03:21 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pictures so diablow can play along. Good job third grader.

eg8r </div></div>

Exhibit 127.

hondo
09-19-2012, 03:22 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ed said that he would cuss his wife down if she says anything childish.</div></div>Actually that was never said. I have never cussed anyone on this board why would you think I would do it to my wife? Are you that thick? Every day I see a post of yours I thank the good Lord you are no longer teaching kids. You really are a disgrace to the profession.

eg8r </div></div>

Please stop shadowposting me.

hondo
09-19-2012, 03:27 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, hondo the hillbilly from west virginny is now worried about subject matter? Douchebag.

eg8r </div></div>

Exhibit 129. Wake up, mod. Is this the kind of forum you want?
I try to be a decent, God-fearing Christian man, mod, but nobody likes to be called hillbilly hick and douchebag, moderator.
Would you appreciate being called those names?
This guy has to go, mod. Do your job.

hondo
09-19-2012, 03:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ed said that he would cuss his wife down if she says anything childish.</div></div> I have never cussed anyone on this board

eg8r </div></div>

" Douchebag."

eg8r

eg8r
09-19-2012, 03:50 PM
Are you going to stop shadowposting me?

eg8r

eg8r
09-19-2012, 03:51 PM
Hypocrite, when are you going to man up and stop shadowposting me?

eg8r

eg8r
09-19-2012, 03:51 PM
LOL, stop shadowposting me.

eg8r

eg8r
09-19-2012, 03:52 PM
When did that become a cuss word? When hillbilly?

eg8r

DiabloViejo
09-19-2012, 04:19 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The homoerotica stuff was diablow. Do you ever pay any attention?

eg8r </div></div>

LMAO, you and Larry are both fighting your latent homosexuality.
Why fight it? Let your true fabulous selves out! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

hondo
09-19-2012, 04:42 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DiabloViejo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The homoerotica stuff was diablow. Do you ever pay any attention?

eg8r </div></div>

LMAO, you and Larry are both fighting your latent homosexuality.
Why fight it? Let your true fabulous selves out! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

Ed seems even more obsessed with me than Larry's been over the years. I've told both of them that if they want me to leave to just say the word and if the majority agrees I'll leave.
Both quickly dropped the subject.
Ed reminds me of a little girl calling me names to get my attention. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif Hillbilly, yoo hoo. Please notice me.
Must not be getting any at home. I'm not surprised the way he talks to her. If he calls a total stranger douchebag and hillbilly idiot, he probably calls her a crack ho every time she dares to contradict him.
I bet his kids , especially if they are small, are scared to death of him. He seems like a very unpleasent person.

LWW
09-19-2012, 06:38 PM
Why do you so love the lie?

hondo
09-19-2012, 08:48 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why do you so love the lie? </div></div>

I never lie. I wish I could say the same about you, Larry. We have all caught you in many many lies.

eg8r
09-19-2012, 09:05 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've told both of them that if they want me to leave to just say the word and if the majority agrees I'll leave.
</div></div>What part of me asking you to act like a man and honor your word? Yes I would be perfectly fine if you had any integrity and followed through with your promise. Go ahead hillbilly, you said you would leave more than once yet you are still here. Why should I beg for you to show a little integrity?

eg8r

eg8r
09-19-2012, 09:07 PM
He has nothing else since he quit ruining those West Virginian kid's minds. That screw up needs this board or his wife would kill him. There is no way she would sit around listening to his crap all day. She probably told him, shut up and type on the computer with his fake friends or go back to work but he isn't going to sit around the house and talk to her. I don't blame her.

eg8r

hondo
09-19-2012, 09:08 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He has nothing else since he quit ruining those West Virginian kid's minds. That screw up needs this board or his wife would kill him. There is no way she would sit around listening to his crap all day. She probably told him, shut up and type on the computer with his fake friends or go back to work but he isn't going to sit around the house and talk to her. I don't blame her.

eg8r </div></div>

Exhibit 133.

eg8r
09-19-2012, 09:08 PM
You must have tossed all the mirrors in your house in the garbage. I don't blame you. If I had to stare back at the liar you are I would get rid of them also.

eg8r

hondo
09-19-2012, 09:10 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've told both of them that if they want me to leave to just say the word and if the majority agrees I'll leave.
</div></div> Go ahead hillbilly,

eg8r </div></div>

Exhibit 135.

eg8r
09-19-2012, 09:19 PM
Quit hypocritically shadowposting.

eg8r

hondo
09-19-2012, 09:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You must have tossed all the mirrors in your house in the garbage. I don't blame you. If I had to stare back at the liar you are I would get rid of them also.

eg8r </div></div>

Exhibit 136.

eg8r
09-19-2012, 09:26 PM

eg8r

hondo
09-19-2012, 09:36 PM
I'm starting to wonder how old Eg is. Surely he must be a pre-teen judging from his childish non-stop shadowposting?
If he is an adult he is extremely immature and childish.
My only response to him has been keeping track of his insults just in the past 2 weeks ( It's in the hundred and something!)
yet he keeps on shadowposting me.
If he is a grown man we're witnessing a complete mental breakdown. I pray that his wife and children will be safe. He might be dangerous.
I know you're a Buddhist, Fats, but keep Eg and his family in your thoughts and prayers. He's a deeply disturbed individual.
It appears that he has transferred his hate for Obama to me and you and Gayle. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Sid_Vicious
09-19-2012, 10:04 PM
Only thing to sweeten this snafu up would be if Mrs. Palin was backing him up in VP. Good God, that was one good looking clown in Sarah, but what a turd bomb for the right.

Mitt is a one man wrecking machine. I am truly enjoying this silence from the turkeys here who always supported that chimp. We are havin' fun now~~~sid

hondo
09-20-2012, 07:04 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sid_Vicious</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Only thing to sweeten this snafu up would be if Mrs. Palin was backing him up in VP. Good God, that was one good looking clown in Sarah, but what a turd bomb for the right.

Mitt is a one man wrecking machine. I am truly enjoying this silence from the turkeys here who always supported that chimp. We are havin' fun now~~~sid </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

eg8r
09-20-2012, 07:54 AM

eg8r