PDA

View Full Version : Romney's Mom Says his Dad was on Welfare

DiabloViejo
09-18-2012, 11:42 PM
<span style='font-size: 17pt'>Mitt Romney's Mom Says his Dad was on Welfare</span>

Here is video of Mitt Romney's mother, Lenore LaFount Romney, talking about how his father George was on welfare relief after he was a refugee from Mexico.

Her son would have characterized her husband--the man she is so proud of--as a freeloader and leech, someone who wouldn't take personal responsibility for his own life.

http://youtu.be/YPZPaysBTqk

hondo
09-19-2012, 09:14 AM
I had no idea George's father was a refugee from Mexico who was dirt poor.

Is that lady telling the truth?
Romney doesn't sound like a Mexican name.
What was their real name- Villa, Gonzales ?
My guess is Escobar.

hondo
09-19-2012, 09:16 AM
Mitt Escobar? Has a nice ring.

LWW
09-19-2012, 09:29 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I had no idea George's father was a refugee from Mexico who was dirt poor. </div></div>

That's because you get your opinion spoon fed to you by te regime.

George Romney was born of US parents in a Mormon mission. they were forced to flee the moonbat crazy leftists.

George's parents struggled, like most families, during the FDR depression, eventually settling in SLC, Utah.

George worked many jobs and attended many colleges.

He joined Nash-Kelvinator and became presidentof AMC, governor of Michigan and secretary of labor.

Only a moonbat crazy leftist would suggest that anone with a clue called George Wilcken Romney anything other than a hardworking American.

But, that won't stop the moonbattery from continuing.

hondo
09-19-2012, 09:39 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I had no idea George's father was a refugee from Mexico who was dirt poor. </div></div>

That's because you get your opinion spoon fed to you by te regime.

George Romney was born of US parents in a Mormon mission. they were forced to flee the moonbat crazy leftists.

George's parents struggled, like most families, during the FDR depression, eventually settling in SLC, Utah.

George worked many jobs and attended many colleges.

He joined Nash-Kelvinator and became presidentof AMC, governor of Michigan and secretary of labor.

Only a moonbat crazy leftist would suggest that anone with a clue called George Wilcken Romney anything other than a hardworking American.

But, that won't stop the moonbattery from continuing. </div></div>

Truth is more than a right winger's opinion.

Stretch
09-19-2012, 09:55 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mitt Escobar? Has a nice ring. </div></div>

Or Mitt Mendoza? He's not above changing his name for the Latino vote is he? lol St.

Gayle in MD
09-19-2012, 10:34 AM
The Mormons who left and fled to Mexico, did so because they did not want to stop practicing polygamy.

I have always thought that Romney's obvious mental issues could very well be the result of so much incest between family members, related to one another.

Pretty obvious, there is something very wrong between Romney's ears!

G.

Gayle in MD
09-19-2012, 10:35 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mitt Escobar? Has a nice ring. </div></div>

Or Mitt Mendoza? He's not above changing his name for the Latino vote is he? lol St. </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

He's not above changing anything at all, for the vote, except maybe his magic panties. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

The man actually creeps me out, now.

The more I have watched him, and that walk of his, that look of contempt and desperation he has in his eyes whenever he has to face up to yet anoug colossal foot in mouth, blunder, the more I actually feel afraid of the damages he would co to us.

G.

hondo
09-19-2012, 11:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mitt Escobar? Has a nice ring. </div></div>

Or Mitt Mendoza? He's not above changing his name for the Latino vote is he? lol St. </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

He's not above changing anything at all, for the vote, except maybe his magic panties. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

The man actually creeps me out, now.

The more I have watched him, and that walk of his, that look of contempt and desperation he has in his eyes whenever he has to face up to yet anoug colossal foot in mouth, blunder, the more I actually feel afraid of the damages he would co to us.

G. </div></div>

My wife and I agree with you. We are no longer dismissing him. He is dangerous.

LWW
09-19-2012, 01:20 PM
He does represent a clear and present danger to dear leader.

Stretch
09-19-2012, 02:18 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He does represent a clear and present danger to dear leader. </div></div>

Only in your wet dreams. St.

hondo
09-19-2012, 03:02 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He does represent a clear and present danger to dear leader. </div></div>

He presents a clear and present danger to America but you are blind in your partisanship and intense hatred for the black man to see this.

hondo
09-19-2012, 03:04 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He does represent a clear and present danger to dear leader. </div></div>

Only in your wet dreams. St. </div></div>

I hope you're right. I'm not nearly that confident.The talk jocks and the tea party have convinced a lot of average Americans that they should hate Obama.

eg8r
09-19-2012, 03:18 PM
Why are you such a race baiter?

eg8r

hondo
09-19-2012, 03:33 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why are you such a race baiter?

eg8r </div></div>

Please stop shadowposting me.

eg8r
09-19-2012, 03:52 PM
Why are you such a race baiter?

eg8r