PDA

View Full Version : Pawlenty canary in coal mine, jumps Mitt's ship

Soflasnapper
09-20-2012, 07:18 PM
Seeing the handwriting on the wall well before the others, Pawlenty not only left the race earliest, jumped on the Ritt Momney team earliest, and now, leaves earliest, on the way out the door to the large and sweet money of the lobbyist position for Wall Street.

If Ritt has lost TPaw, the end is certain.

That is all.

Gayle in MD
09-21-2012, 11:03 AM
He only had one other option, and Fux Noise is already filled up with other losers, lol.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Soflasnapper
09-22-2012, 09:48 AM
Then you have another Ritt surrogate, Bobby Jindal, dogging out events with Ritt??

Ritt is toxic to the GOP's chances, including to retake the Senate, where they were favored just a month or so ago.

Perhaps he's a secret mole working for Obama? That prospect would frighten me, actually.

Gayle in MD
09-22-2012, 10:24 AM

More likely a Manchurian Candidate. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Hey, we have a whole list of Republicans who are bailing out of any connection to Romney.

There is no indication at this time that Republicans will make any Senate gains, but some polls are showing that Democrats have a possible opening for taking back the House, AND increasing their numbers in the Senate.

Sounds good to me!

Soflasnapper
09-22-2012, 11:01 AM
Tommy Thompson has publicly blamed Ritt Momney's tanking numbers in his state for his own falling polling.

Momney spokesman fired back, with John Sununu insulting Thompson in the harshest possible terms, saying it reminded him of Obama blaming others for his own problems.

Oh, snap!

The fur is flying, and the animals are turning cannibal on each other.