PDA

View Full Version : Meet The Pressl Conservatives In Shouting Match

Qtec
09-24-2012, 04:31 AM
LOL.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">On Sunday’s Meet the Press, MSNBC host Joe Scarborough and Republican strategist Bay Buchanan engaged in a heated shouting match over the political impact of Mitt Romney’s 47 percent comments and whether they represented a legitimate political liability or if the media was overhyping their impact.

New York Times columnist David Brooks expressed regret over Romney’s comments because he says that the GOP nominee’s life story is highly conducive to a successful pitch for compassionate conservatism.

“I really don’t think that’s going to change a vote,” said Scarborough of Romney’s 47 percent comments. “I do believe, though, it has deflated conservatives at the Wall Street Journal – conservatives like David, conservatives like myself, conservatives on talk radio.”

Scarborough says that the video shows that Romney neither understand nor believes in the fiscal conservative philosophy of a rising tide that lifts all boats. He said that someone like former British Prime Minister Margret Thatcher, who came from humble origins, would have never said what Romney said.

“This is like four to one,” interjected Buchanan.

Scarborough took offense at the suggestion that he was not as much a conservative as Buchanan and challenged her statement. “I’m also with the Wall Street Journal editorial page, I’m also with every conservative – I’m with Rush,” said Scarborough. “You name the conservative; they have my concern, Bay.”

<span style='font-size: 17pt'>“This is a man who has spent a life in serving others,” said Buchanan.</span> </div></div>

This woman is deranged!

link (http://www.mediaite.com/tv/meet-the-press-panel-conservatives-in-shouting-match-over-impact-of-romneys-47-remark/)

Q

Gayle in MD
09-24-2012, 05:08 AM
LOL, yep, and her hands were shaking throughout!

I thought she was going to explode! A spontaneous combustion event! Gasping between sentences, just like SE Cupp!

We were laughing our butts off throughout that round table.

Man, she was out there! And it was so funny because she was trying to convey that there were no problems with Mittsey's election! Gee, Bay, then why are you acting so desperate, gasping and spitting and huffing and puffing... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Must be tough, though, to go through life with no lips! Man Coulter, Mary Matlin, and Bay....they all suffer from the same deformity.

Scarborough cannot say three sentences without mentioning Reagan! Usually it's all about Tip O'Neil, Ronald Reagan, and Margaret Thacher, with another half hour of , 'I said, back in blah blah blah...' big ego Joe knows it all, even though he only served one term, and then had to rush out of D.C., resigned quickly in order to avoid answering for his adultery.

Notice, it's all, always, all about Joe. Always!

Funny that when Joe was on with Jay Leno, just days before, he would't say he was a Republican, when Jay asked him flat out, "You're Republican, right?"

Scarborough would only say he was a conservative. MSNBC is gfetting complaints about three hours of Obama Bashing every morning, and almost every guest if a Republican.

He slipped on Meet The Press, though... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Scarborough is one of the dumbest pundits on television, and he makes misstatements all the time.

He thinks if he screams loud enough at his guests, that will make him right, lol.

Mika acts like a Stepford Wife! She's another one, clueless!

G.

Qtec
09-24-2012, 05:57 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, yep, and her hands were shaking throughout!

I thought she was going to explode! A spontaneous combustion event! Gasping between sentences, just like SE Cupp!

We were laughing our butts off throughout that round table. </div></div>

LOL! She really freaked out.

"This does not compute. This does not compute. This does not compute. ....

LOL

Q