PDA

View Full Version : If you've been following the saga...

rackmup
10-08-2002, 09:33 PM
I returned home from pool league tonight (I went 3-1) and opened the mailbox to find an envelope from Tarrant County.

Inside were the papers I have been waiting for:

My divorce was finalized yesterday and I OWE NOTHING.

Time to start anew and I'm not making the same mistakes again. Hopefully, neither will she. I wish her nothing but the best but bid her a fond adieu.

Regards,

Ken (closing yet another chapter)

cueball1950
10-08-2002, 09:41 PM
congratulations Ken

eg8r
10-09-2002, 07:08 AM
Congratulations.

Kato
10-09-2002, 07:16 AM
I'll tip 1 back in your honor. Good luck my friend, you deserve a break today.

Kato

BillPorter
10-09-2002, 07:20 AM
Having lost spouses by two routes, death and divorce, I recommend divorce. As for making the same mistakes again and again, that seems to be the human condition. On the bright side, I have known a few people who seemed to learn from their mistakes; I hope you are one of these. Good luck on your life from here on.

9 Ball Girl
10-09-2002, 08:37 AM
Congratulations Ken! /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

Now you can devote your time with peace of mind on your new company, ACCU-VAC TECHNOLOGY and TRINITY FANTASY BILLIARDS. /ccboard/images/icons/laugh.gif

Wendy~~I can picture Kato ordering one of those Ball Bustin' Betty dolls! /ccboard/images/icons/laugh.gif

Kato
10-09-2002, 08:56 AM
I get those things for free right Ken? I mean boss....sir?

Kato

10-09-2002, 09:05 AM
In all seriousness, why would you post this on a pool forum?

rackmup
10-09-2002, 10:10 AM
I'm sorry...

I have two "CCB" forums that I frequent; The <font color=red>C</font color=red>ue <font color=red>C</font color=red>halk <font color=red>B</font color=red>oard" and the other...

...The "<font color=red>C</font color=red>an't <font color=red>C</font color=red>orral a <font color=red>B</font color=red>ride" forum.

Sorry Mr. Anonymous person. I didn't mean to offend you or take up space. I simply went to the wrong forum.

Regards,

Ken

10-09-2002, 12:28 PM
It just seem like very personal stuff to share with a world of total strangers. It is interesting what compels someone to do this. I have had people telling me their life stories in grocery lines. I could never figure why they do this. Is it their own form of therapy? It is just a little strange. I have read a lot of your posts and although often funny, it does seem like you use it as a form of self therepy or something. Maybe I am reading to much between the lines.

rackmup
10-09-2002, 01:19 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: anonymous:</font><hr>It just seem like very personal stuff to share with a world of total strangers...<hr></blockquote>

Again, an assumption that I consider them "strangers". We are all different. We are not all of the same mold. What I feel comfortable talking about may terrify you.

Divorce is personal. But it is also a well-known fact. It happens on television, in homes across the country, is the topic of Sunday sermons and can be read in the paper or viewed online with a simple records search.

I do not know how long you have been a poster here but I assure you, the people that message was directed at, know more than you will ever know about details beyond the mere divorce. Why? Because they are my friends and not strangers.

As for my posts, any outlet, be it professional counseling, artistic endeavors, shopping at the mall or writing posts to a message board, are all forms of therapy.

Thanks for your views.

Regards,

Ken (just getting that off my chest was theraputic)

Doctor_D
10-09-2002, 02:18 PM
Good evening:

Congratulations dear Sir !!!

/ccboard/images/icons/cool.gif

Dr. D.

Kato
10-09-2002, 02:48 PM
There Diana, now you are not Ken's last. Apparently, the man breaks hearts across the United States. From NYC to Arizona to Texas, Ken is just laying 'em to waste.

Kato~~~has been laid to waste and sent to pasture.

Doctor_D
10-09-2002, 02:51 PM
Good evening Kato:

Believe it or not, Ken is a very nice guy. Unfortunately, he does have his moments when his priorities become a little misguided.

Now, as far as you are concerned, Sir, I am still "waiting" for you to join me in Manhattan for dinner and a night on the town. How much longer must the lady be kept waiting ?

/ccboard/images/icons/wink.gif

Dr. D.

10-09-2002, 03:33 PM
Fair enough.

OnePocketChamp
10-09-2002, 04:31 PM
Man was I really happy to view this post, this girl I know really wants to meet you and now since you are officially a single person and she has served her sentence at county jail maybe I can get you two together. Look at this from the bright side, at least going in you know she is a lair, a cheat and her only interest is getting at your bank account. Let me know ASAP.

eg8r
10-09-2002, 10:31 PM
Onepocketchamp, I think you are the friend he was referring to in another thread. lol

eg8r

rackmup
10-09-2002, 11:00 PM
Scene 1:

Ken and Anonymous shake hands and "agree to disagree" on certain topics. Ken then reminds Anonymous that it's his rack.

Regards,

Ken (loves a happy ending)